[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HK Mk. 23 Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9047.jpg (22KB, 535x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9047.jpg
22KB, 535x336px
I genuinely would like to know if a pistol more badass than the mk 23 mod 0 exists. Sure, it's a bit big comparatively speaking, but the fact that it chews through 30,000 rounds without so much as a hiccup is astonishing. If I were to be dropped in the middle of Ferguson, MO at the height of the 2015 riots, I know what handgun I'd have by my side.

Post all things Mk. 23 ITT fampai.
>>
File: snek.png (109KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
snek.png
109KB, 350x274px
>>34709617
that gun...
>>
Tell me why I should get a Mark 23 over any other modern "tactical" .45 other than "muh sneg"

Does it really shoot, handle, or feel $600 more expensive than the others?
>>
>>34709617
>>
>>34709810
Just get a usp
>>
>>34709810

I've heard people say it was more of a match pistol than a carry gun. Exceptionally accurate and could be fed .45 Super on a constant basis with no issues.
>>
I put 33k through a glock and m&p with no hiccup. Big fucking deal.
>>
I might buy one just to have one someday. I want a HK45 first, though.
>>
File: Battal bruthas.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Battal bruthas.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34709810
At this point, it's more that you have it in your collection more than anything else and that it will put up with damn near anything you throw at it. If you look at the testing history of this thing, you can safely assume it will put up with whatever you have to throw at it and then some. But really, none of us ever will. It's comfy to shoot, accurate as all hell, and shoots the hottest 45 loads out of the box, including .45 super.

Major problem is lack of parts, lack of lights without a 130$ rail adapter and general lack of support in terms of aftermarket sights etc. You pretty much buy this to have "the indestructible handgun" and to channel your inner operator or simply have it as a collector piece.

That said, I still love mine even with all that.
>>
>>34709810

the hilarity factor is worth $600 desu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.