[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHould Trump Allow North Korea To Nuke San Francisco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: tutu1.jpg (81KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
tutu1.jpg
81KB, 630x354px
Would it be so bad?
https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
>>
>>34709460
He should dare them to, then use the "tragedy" to justify nuking them back.
>>
File: 1501308072812.gif (490KB, 1412x1687px) Image search: [Google]
1501308072812.gif
490KB, 1412x1687px
>>34709478
BINGO!
>>
>>34709478
Unfortunately that's what's it going to come down to, a preemptive strike will make the US look bad and royally piss of China, so really the only option is to sit on the ready line waiting to vaporize NK when they launch a real attack.
>>
>>34709524
Which they will never do
Kim enjoys his cakes too much
>>
>>34709460
Imagine all the refugees flooding every other state from that shithole.
>>
>>34709544
perhaps, the best we can hope for is they fuck up the trajectory of a test launch and have it on a impact vector on mainland Japan and everyone takes it for an attack and retaliates appropriately.
>>
>>34709564
They already are
The average home price there is $900K
Whitie aint washing those dishes or pruning those trees! Sanctuary City is coming to an end and that town is set to implode!
>>
We could intercept the nuke and have justification to invade. We'd likely end up asking russia or china or both to "invade" (fake an invasion) of nork, and all wed ask is that the kims no longer exist.
>>
that American leftist-communistic forces and their mainstream propaganda “fake news” media sycophant allies who are attempting to launch a coup d’etat against President Donald Trump have now fallen into the “abyss of insanity” with their realizing that they are now facing an “August Armageddon” that will forever shatter their decades long dream of being able to exert total control over the peoples of that nation.
According to this report, in a clear case of ignoring the old adage that “sometimes your neighbor’s history warns you which path never to follow”, American leftist-communistic forces have attempted to force upon the people of the United States a nationalized healthcare system—just like the Soviet Communists did in Russia beginning in 1917 when they destroyed the existing healthcare structure in Imperial Russia that worked for everyone, and replaced it with a nationalized system that failed everybody.

Like the Soviet Communists before them, this report explains, these American leftist-communistic forces have tried for decades to create in the United States what is called a “single payer system” for healthcare—that is a healthcare system in which the government, financed by taxes, covers basic healthcare costs for all citizens regardless of income, occupation, or health status.

The only two nations in the world where a “single payer system” is in operation, this report continues, are Canada and Taiwan—but with the “Father” of the Canadian healthcare system having to admit its complete failure, and, likewise, Taiwan’s healthcare system being on the verge of collapse.
>>
>>34709524
who ever said anything about unfortunately? it's a win-win for us. San-Fran glassed and Pyongyang too.
>>
>>34709599
more like over 1 million
>>
/pol/ is thataway.
>>
"These talented rich and capable people who are smarter than me are bad because I don't like them. Plz nuk"
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 512x341px
>>34710565
>>
ITT: Majority think glassing Commiefornia is mutually beneficial - Califags offer the only opposition to this idea because they dont wanna die.
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (14KB, 223x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
14KB, 223x250px
Nukes are fear propaganda

Detonating SF or LA as a false flag and then fucking up NK and thus China and thus Russia(2016 treaty says so) would be questionable but since Trump won, im kind of down to see how he handles that

Mite b cool as long as he actually MAGAs

The chinks are the Jew World Orders backup plan
>>
While I do disagree with the political opinions of some people in my country, they are not trying to kill me, and I am not willing to kill them. They are my countrymen, after all. We all get along well enough. I won't be pushed into attacking my own country or condoning such an internal attack on it when there are foreigners who are far more deserving of my ire.
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (166KB, 640x1045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
166KB, 640x1045px
>>34711804
CA is becoming American again too

Judges finally have the courage to stand up to the Jerry The Fuhrer Brown now that Trump and his SC have their back.
>>
flyover state: the thread
>>
File: JF.png (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
JF.png
39KB, 640x480px
To all the /k/alifornia /k/ommandos: Why aren't you supporting the creation of the state of Jefferson?
Now's the best time, with the media giving all that fake attention to the Calexit campaign.
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (146KB, 640x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
146KB, 640x946px
>>34711850
Why not fix all of CA by reminding them that the popular vote is anti-American bullshit? Democracy promoters are treasonous traitors.

His name will be Roger "SHALL" Benitez when he "dies in an unfortunate accident"
>>
>>34711804
Your sense of honor will be your undoing. And when you realize they don't hold those same feelings for you, it will be too late. At least you can die happy since you "didn't take up arms against your countrymen"
>>
>>34711890
>Everyone who doesn't agree with me deserves to die because they're probably thinking the same thing
Thats some circular logic right thar
>>
>>34711912
I didn't say I'm hunting them down. But when riots start I'm not giving them a pass Because of some false sense of honor.
>>
>>34710565
>like, gnarly bro
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>420 dude
>let's hit them waves duuude
>i spilled the cup of apple juice
>maaan, I can't wait to hit those waves bro
>like, totally righteous bro
t. a talented, rich, and capable motherfucker who makes the plebs of /k/ jealous
>>
File: 1498997073337.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498997073337.png
24KB, 240x240px
>>34709524
>San-Francisco getting nuked
>unfortunate
you have a good sense of humor about you
>>
>>34710565
As a Californian, nothing you just said describes the average SFian at all. Kim please nuke.
>>
>>34711958
Why nuke when judges are standing up for the bill of rights?

If roger Benitez stands his ground, CA becomes american again
>>
>>34709460
I don't think we should LET anyone attack us, ever, just to get the public on board. That being said, if NK does hit us I hope they do it to Cali. It would be the most effective in uniting people against a threat.
>>
>>34709460
There's nothing worth nuking in red states anyway
>>
>>34712293
Where do you think we keep our nuclear silos, anon?
>>
>>34710565
San Fran is full of faggots. Let it and Berkley get nuked.
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (41KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
41KB, 800x450px
>>34711876
>Roger Benitez
This guys an American hero
>>
>>34709460
YES, then jew york, then israel
>all world problems=solved
>>
>>34709460
Both coasts are full of degenerates and should be turned into parking lots, let Kimmy do it.
>>
A single 15 megaton bomb airbrusted over Pyongyang would likely cripple the nation beyond all hope of recovery. Allowing Worst Korea to reclaim the territory with minimal resistance
>>
>>34712212
If Benitez stops that one bill cold, awesome. Still leaves the incoming ammo horseshit, handgun roster that's essentially a slow ban on handguns, our cucked rifles and others

Plus the people who live here were still stupid enough to vote for this and the likes of Newsom and Harris. The only way Cali is saved is if the bulk of LA gets mass deported and the dems lose a big chunk of their mindless support, and even that would take time

Just nuke us, I'd rather stay behind and make sure none of us get away to ruin other states
>>
File: HM.png (62KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
HM.png
62KB, 500x303px
>San Francisco gets nuked
>50 Blessing becomes real
>Masked killers running around the U.S killing Korean gang members

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>34712293

Except the water supply that keeps your drought ridden state from becoming a dust bowl :^)
>>
>>34712888
>If Benitez holds the line...
That means that America is NOT a democracy and popular voting away the second amendment is against American Citizens God Given Rights. It literally sets off a legal powder keg thats been buiilding for decades. Without MUH DEMOCRACY(usa is and always has been anti-pure democracy) and MUH POPULAR VOTE
>>
>>34712949
... the whole leftist commiefornia cancer argumenr falls apart

100 million shitskins voting to take away everyones rights is irrelevent in America because the bill of rights is the only vote that matters.

Forcing responsibility with freedom is probably the only edit to the constitution that should be considered aka rights removed for voluntary blatant abuse of said right (ex using a gun to rob stores means no more second amendment) (using protecting free speech as an argument to censor free speech means you get shut the fuck up)
>>
>>34709460
I'm downwind, so yes.
>>
>hurr why didn't Trump save this American city from being nuked
Yes, it'd actually be pretty bad.
>>
>>34709460
You're stupid.

>>34709478
That is in no-one's best interest.

>>34709544
Jong-il did, Jong-un does not. Jong-il acted up knowing he would be rewarded for piping back down. Jong-un does not understand the full consequences of his actions and he's acting out of fear.
>>
>>34710565
t. fag who caught HIV in dozen man orgy at SanFran bath house
>>
File: meinsides.jpg (148KB, 610x621px) Image search: [Google]
meinsides.jpg
148KB, 610x621px
>>34709582
>Mfw Japan gets nuked for a third (3) time.
>>
File: IMG_0050.png (522KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.png
522KB, 1136x640px
>>34713397
>mfw they remilitarize in response
Sun Rising when?
>>
>>34711845
Fuck off. California isn't a destination at this point, it's a filthy hippy commune.
>>
>>34711890
This. Communists don't recognize your rights and are aggressive about it. Don't recognize theirs
>>
>>34711942
Post miniguns
>>
>>34709524

>Trump

>giving a shit about looking bad

>giving a shit about pissing people off
>>
>>34709460
No, California has a shit ton of ports and contribute to alot of our GDP from all the trade
>>34709599
They'l more than likely stick to the cities, which are already flooded with hipster unfamiliar with the concept of responsibility for personal safety, the country and boonies will be alright.
>>34710565
>those communists actively undermining American and general western values who hate freedom more than me are bad because everyone knows they're bad
ftfy
>>
you hate us but we don't think about you at all
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.