[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why I shouldn't buy this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: jericho.jpg (87KB, 891x509px) Image search: [Google]
jericho.jpg
87KB, 891x509px
Gun is a Jericho 941, steel frame 9 mil. (sorry if I fuck something here, first post)
>>
>>34708550
get no rail
>>
Needlessly heavy and big for a carry 9, plus if you're posting here you cant afford it anyway.
>>
>>34708550
jwkike faggotry
zionist shilling
>>
>>34708572
>$500
>too much
>fullsized duty pistol
>too heavy
Man, you're like a poor starving african baby
>>
I just shot one yesterday, do it anon. Fuck the /pol/acks, this is a progressive board
>>
I would rather have the slide mounted safety version without rails than that model, OP.
>>
File: Real_Man.jpg (46KB, 300x372px) Image search: [Google]
Real_Man.jpg
46KB, 300x372px
>>34708550
Cuz you're not some weeb fanboy who wants to pretend their spike.

You're a real man that wanted to be like john wayne when they grew older.
>>
>>34708664
>does nothing a glock can't do while weighing half as much
>costs more and somehow manages to be more ugly than a glock

into the trash.
>>
>>34708708
Feels better in the hand. The weight is worth the comfortable ergonomics. Feels like an extension of your arm. Shoots as good or better. At least for me, anyway. Looks infinitely better. Many, many times more unique. It's all of my friends favorite of my guns to shoot when we are at the range.
>>
>>34708769
>The weight is worth the comfortable ergonomics.
so it's a casual-tier range toy that no one would carry. Got it.
>>
>>34708789
Depends on the intended purchase of your pistol would be. It's a great open carry pistol. Great bedside pistol as well.
>>
>>34708789
Depends on what*

Agreed though, not a brilliant choice for concealed unless you are well trained with it. Still towards the bottom of my list for cc.
>>
>>34708789
Cry harder
>>
File: 1497167659204m.jpg (86KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
1497167659204m.jpg
86KB, 1024x783px
>>34708708
>Does nothing a Glick can't do
First off, I don't know why you would compare a full steel da/sa 9mm to a strikerfired polymer.
Secondly, people have taste and don't want a generic plastique fantastique grenade that is now not even the best polymer strikerfired handgun on the market.
>ugly
Lmao, did you actually pay a full 600 shekels directly to Gaston himself just to have your hands removed?
>>
>>34708550
Parts are sourced from Tanfoglio, not actually made by the same people who built the pyramids, like you might be led to believe. Why even own one.
>>
>>34708789
Larp elsewhere glock fag
>>
>>34708550
It's a solid and proven design. Yes, it's basically the Israeli CZ, but still a solid gun.
The ergos are good. The weight isn't that much of an issue if you're used to steel frame.
>>
>>34708864
It's an Italian CZ with merchant markings.
>>
Overated but good gun. It's just a CZ in a yarmulke
>>
File: 600px-CBKoHDJerichofire.jpg (42KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
600px-CBKoHDJerichofire.jpg
42KB, 600x323px
Is there anywhere else to look for models without the rail besides armslist and gunbroker?

I pray to the blood gods every night to have another opportunity to buy one of the surplus ones from bud's.
>>
>>34708550
Depends on why you are buying the pistol, OP. If you don't have a 9mm yet and just need one to advance your caliber collection, this is a great casual pistol that shoots extremely well and is quite a collectors piece if you get one of the rail free models. I have nothing against glock. It's an obvious choice for a lot of people. But do you really want to be one of those average, "nothing special about me" people?
>>
>>34708873
gunsinternational.com gunsamerica.com gunauction.com
>>
>>34708873
Ask your local gun stores how often they see them traded in.
>>
>>34708769
as he said
>>34708572
weight allows for compensation and rapid follow up.

also: tack driver.
>>
just get a cz it is cheapet and not jewish
>>
>>34708550
no rail
and get "see you space cowboy" engraved on it and then you're accepted.
>>
>>34708696
Fuck you. John Wayne was a fat slob.
>>
>>34708670
Seconded. I own 2, one in .45 and a Jericho 2 in 9mm (with the rail). I use the .45 for teaching new shooters as the recoil is so mild and its a very easy to operate weapon. The 9mm is fitted with a light and is my nightstand gun.
>>
Jericho is a meme gun
>>
>>34708550
Because the steel frame Tanfoglio small frame that the Jericho is a direct copy of (plus slanted dust cover) is $305 new.

They're great guns, though.
>>
>>34708550
if i could get it new without the rail and if someone actually made spikes grips, id buy one.

supposedly some airsoft company made a replica and the grips fit the gun, but they were never imported and they have to be bought on japanese auction sites. that requires way too much agency for a goddamn anime replica pistol for me.

or someone who knows cad and has a 3d printer or something could make them, again way too much agency is required for this.
>>
get a CZ 75 SP-01 instead so you can actually find parts and holsters
>>
>>34708550
jews
>>
Maybe it's because I haven't watched cowboy bebop but these guns look cheap as fuck to me.
>>
Shitty gun thats a rip off of another gun that animu faggots like for no reason other than some gook drew it into a cartoon.
>>
>>34708550
If you're gonna get a steel Jericho you might as well go for the .40 S&W version (or even the .45 ACP version if you're okay with mid-size)
No reason for a 9mm to be that heavy
Also get the no rail version if you care about aesthetics at all, you can find quite a few on Armslist listed as Baby Eagles
>>
>>34708873
Having bought one last time Buds got them, if they ever get $200 Jerichos again, I'm buying 12.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.