[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering buying a subcompact as a range gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170729_153332.png (144KB, 248x450px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_153332.png
144KB, 248x450px
What's the maximum range with a full sized 9mm pistol that somewhat new and decent shooters can be accurate at? What about with subcompacts in 9mm?
>>
>>34708445
>>
310.49 yards
>>
>>34708445
In all seriousness, realize that your question is stupid, and also that you may be autistic
>>
>>34708523
Seriously? Fug, if I practice will I at least be able to get 15 or 20?
>>34708535
>>34708557
Fuck off
>>
>>34708445
bugs..
>>
You should be able to shoot the moa at 6 fathoms 2 shillings
>>
Sub compacts are inherently less enjoyable to shoot than full size or compact handguns. Because of this, they make poorer range toys than larger handguns.
>>
>>34708445
>What's the maximum range with a full sized 9mm pistol that somewhat new and decent shooters can be accurate at? What about with subcompacts in 9mm?

There are so many factors that come into play that this question cannot be provided with a proper answer.
>>
>>34708969
...easy on the carrots
>>
>>34708445
your book is going to suck. Easy on the tryhard faggotry.
>>
>>34708535
KEK
>>
>>34708535
Would that only be with a glock 19 annon
>>
>>34712507
They are called grenades, not (c)annons
>>
>>34708445

most ranges have 25yards for pistol

if you can hit a 5" group at 25yards with any pistol that is awesome and more than adequate for self defense

maybe you should start at 7yards and go for those 5" groups shooting both 1 and 2 handed about 1/sec
>>
>>34708445
1 TO 25 yards is effective pistol range, you should be able to hit man sized targets at 25 meters unless your pistol is hot garbage.
>>
>>34713520
>>34713533
Perfect answers, everyone else in this thread is homosexual. Thanks boys. I saw hickok hit about 80yds with the pocket pistol I want to buy so I'm not too worried anymore
>>
Unless you've got mouse gun fever, bigger is always better. A Glock 26 and G17 don't shoot dramatically different, but the 17 feels much better and is easier for a newb to score hits with. If you start with a small gun and get good, you'll be even better with a full size
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.