[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are AKs not obsolete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: galil.jpg (191KB, 891x509px) Image search: [Google]
galil.jpg
191KB, 891x509px
aren't galils objectively better? why even bother with an AK?
krauts started it, slavs refined it, jews perfected it.
>>
>>34708027
>soft rubber buffer required
Galil ace is shit.
>>
>>34708027
The Israelis don't even really use the galil much anymore.
>>
>>34708027
>jews perfected
Fuck no.
>>
>>34708053
The only people who even get trained on them are Knesset security, and in practice you only ever seem to see them carrying Tavors.
>>
File: rk62.jpg (141KB, 1600x539px) Image search: [Google]
rk62.jpg
141KB, 1600x539px
>Jews perfected it

That would be the Finns, actually.
>>
>>34708076
are you arguing that tavors are the superior choice?
>>
>>34708094
No, but it seems like the Israelis are.
>>
>>34708093
This.

Any of the Valmet/Sako RKs are insanely rugged even by AK standards. Another thing to point out, and I think Larry Vickers actually remarks on this in one of his vids, is that they're not over gassed. They feel insanely smooth compared to other makes of AK and have a mild recoil.

t. guy who shot a valmet once.
>>
>>34708027
>>34708093
>>34708135
They're both AK knock offs. Fuck off.
>>
>>34708326
>>34708326
"Knock off" doesn't mean "Cheap knock off" you faggola.
>>
>>34708027

no one wants to buy your jewized plastic shit ak chaim, arsenal is 100 times better than iwi
>>
>>34708027
>krauts started it

when will these meme end

tilting =/= rotating
>>
>>34710698
as long as turbo autist fudds continue to mouth breathe their disease everywhere
>>
File: 1474131672520.png (331KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474131672520.png
331KB, 624x480px
I just had a class in currency I think I can explain it. In any currency system, the currency used will always become less physically valuable over time, as that value is replaced with trust in the concept of the currency. Gold coins become silver. Silver coins become less and less actual silver, instead being a copper/silver alloy. Coins get replaced with pieces of paper. Paper becomes digital money.

The same applies to other systems. Cigarettes are used as currency in prison. Over time, people will hold on to good quality cigarettes and what's left will be shitty half smoked cigs. Bad currency beats good currency.

So maybe with AKs, what happens is that the premium AKs are never used, while everyone gets a basic bitch AK.
>>
https://youtu.be/KaETj27e7qQ

I honestly think the FNC is better than both the Galil and the Valmet, but all are fundamentally really good guns.
>>
>>34711667
It's a shame you didn't study something more useful. Guns are machines, not currency.
>>
The M10X is a better AK derivative.
>>
>>34711667
That's an awfully painful way to say Supply and Demand combined with Cost of Production
>>
>>34711667
That's not really true at all. A lot of militaries have been buying Galils.
>>
>>34712299
3rd world militaries which are more of a dictator's state funded security force than anything else really.
>>
>>34708027
Because galils are ugly
>>
Fuck ugly. Jewish.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.