[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country has the laxest laws for manufacturing guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: assJaylene Cook.jpg (26KB, 381x478px) Image search: [Google]
assJaylene Cook.jpg
26KB, 381x478px
What country has the laxest laws for manufacturing guns?
>>
probably some muslim shithole
>>
>>34707693
somalia?
>>
>>34707693
Republic of Djo Mhama
>>
>>34707748
mysides.jpg
>>
>>34707693
Afghanistan.
>>
>>34707693
Pakistan? The Khyber Pass makes all sorts of full auto shit.
>>
as in 1st world, faggots
>>
>>34707716
>>34707774
it's against the law those places, they are just unable to enforce their laws.
>>
>>34707781
you can make anything you want for yourself as long as it complies with all the cga/nfa/ other gun laws in the US
>>
>>34707790
Pakistan has next to no gun laws, it's not illegal there.
>>
>>34707827
>There are no restrictions on shotguns in Pakistan. The regulation of firearms in Pakistan is categorised as permissive.[14] Pakistani citizens and special category of foreigners can legally own firearms. A licence is required to purchase a firearm. Acquisition of the licence involves the payment of fees, a processing time ranging from a few days to months, and registration of the firearm with local authorities. Two kinds of licences are currently issued: (1) Prohibited bore and (2) Non-Prohibited bore. They are issued by both the Federal government and Provincial governments. The federal government issues both Prohibited bore (which includes fully automatic weapons) and Non-Prohibited bore (which includes semi-automatic and other weapons) licences for all of Pakistan. Provincial government cannot issue Prohibited Bore licences and their licensing jurisdiction is restricted to their particular province.

>Present laws allow ownership of handguns of any calibre, although previously there existed an upper limit restriction of .38-calibre. All shotguns are allowed. Federal prohibited bore permits for civilian fully automatic weapons are issued by the Ministry of the Interior and are valid throughout Pakistan.[6]

>In Pakistan, the law requires that a record of the acquisition, possession and transfer of each privately held firearm be retained in an official register.[18] Licensed firearm dealers are also required to keep a record of each firearm or ammunition purchase, sale or transfer on behalf of a regulating authority.[19] Licensed gun makers are required to keep a record of each firearm produced, for inspection by a regulating authority. State agencies are required to maintain records of the storage and movement of all firearms and ammunition under their control.

there is kind of a do what you want policy regarding darra, i remember reading about times the paki government decided to go fuck with them though.
>>
>>34707816
cool, anon
>>
>>34707892
>there is kind of a do what you want policy regarding darra,

The whole more-sparesely-populated province that borders Afghanistan is partly made up of some pretty lawless areas that the government hasn't been able to exert much control over. It's just remote and the people aren't keen on government authority.

>>34707892
>special category of foreigners

I was actually wondering if it were possible to carry in .pk. I'd like to visit at least once and if I carry in the US I'd probably feel better carrying there ...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.