[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Yankee Marshall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: two dildos in one picture.jpg (24KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
two dildos in one picture.jpg
24KB, 400x301px
What does /k/ thing of this guy?
>>
>>34704113
He's not as great as I am, since I can buy a Glock 17 Gen 4 online for only $310.49. Praise me for my shopping skills. I am the deal master.
>>
>>34704113
king fudd
>>
File: 123842444.png (97KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
123842444.png
97KB, 480x480px
>>34704133
I can't imagine being this triggered by someone buying a firearm
>>
>>34704113
He's a liberal cuck who owns guns. Raises a bunch of kids. None of them are his.
>>
>>34704133
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>34704113

He is a grown ass man

And I'm not his real dad
>>
>>34704152
>None of them are his.
Well, duh
>>
>>34704113
>yankee

nuff said.
>>
>>34704113
His opinions are louder than he is intelligent.
>>
>>34704113
That's not Hickok45
>>
File: 4wWw1GW.jpg (535KB, 2240x1488px) Image search: [Google]
4wWw1GW.jpg
535KB, 2240x1488px
CLEARING
BUCKETS
>>
File: praise.jpg (453KB, 656x732px) Image search: [Google]
praise.jpg
453KB, 656x732px
>>34704133
all hail, dealmaster!
>>
>>34704336
is that bucket designated solely for the purpose of clearing?
>>
>>34704113
His technical is usually spot on. He knows what he's talking about. People just don't understand his humor, so they dismiss him.
>>
>>34704113
FFL
flaming faggot lisper-er
>>
>>34704353
This
His humor used to bug the shit outta me but I started looking past that and he legitimately has a lot of expereince with Firearms.
He has his opinions and biases just like every other person in the world I think a lot of people get caught up on that as well.
Tbh he really opened my eyes to the world of Revolvers
>>
>>34704353
>>34704403
Inclined to agree here. As long as you don't take him too seriously he's fine. It's worth noting that a lot of his titles are contentious for the sake of getting clicks.

He has some odd opinions sometimes but whatever. The gun community can be a bit serious at times, which is understandable since you don't want misinformation floating around, but it's nice to have a sense of humor
>>
Hes pointless and contributes pretty much nothing imo. He's also a loudmouthed liberal cuck.
>>
A slightly more tolerable Nutnfancy. At least his videos aren't an hour long and nothing but pointless filler for more ads.
>>
File: 1401497416020.gif (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1401497416020.gif
33KB, 250x250px
>>34704133
this pasta is funny
>>
basically his channel is comprised of talking shit on everything and offending people and acting like he is smarter
>standard fudd
>>
>>34704113
For somebody who's so wrong much of the time you'd think he'd take himself a little less seriously
>>
>always puffs himself up over being a lefty
>has a Mexican kid
Loving every laugh, he seems very affable though. It's enough to overlook his blowhard tendencies. The only real drawbacks are the clickbait titles and his basic opinions on everything. It's making yourself watch the guy at the gun range talk about guns.
>>
>>34705269
I don't think it's possible for him to take himself any less seriously than he already does. You sound like the one with the problem.
>>
>>34704113
I've never seen a video of him actually shooting guns.
>>
>>34704353
I think he says stuff that makes sense, and he tries to be transparent. But man, he needs to just get to the point.
>>
>>34704113
I watch him as background noise while cleaning my room sometimes. I don´t really respect his opinions, but he shows some nice guns sometimes.
I don´t get why he buys so many similar guns.
>"Yo, here´s my Smith & Wesson 627 Police Signature Carry Optima"
>"It´s just like my Smith & Wesson 627 Police Signature Carry Optimus, but it´s in pink and has nice rosewood grips"
>>
>>34704652
Watching his videos doesn't give me the impression of a washed up cult leader so I'm not sure he's that nutn-like
>>
>>34704113
RAGING DOUCHE BAG
/thread
never speak of him again
>>
What is funnier -- Nutn's Xootr or Yankee's roller skating? Is there a connection between them and their passion for alternative modes of transportation?
>>
>>34704113

I like that he hates muslims enough to say he wouldn't buy a Turkish gun. I don't think any other of the youtube gun people have said that. Buck Angel thinks the Canjik is the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm annoyed that he's a homosexual though, mostly because he won't admit it even though everyone knows it.
>>
>>34705866
He shouldn't have too. What does it matter?
>>
>>34705878

He talks about politics all the time, it's relevant for him to address the conflict between his support for gun rights and the fact that the self styled LGBT rights party is anti gun.
>>
>>34705886
Still, doesn't matter
>>
>>34705904

I get it, you love faggots.
>>
is Yankee the one posting these threads? Because nobody fucking likes him enough to talk about him except his boyfriend.
>>
>>34706053
>homophobia in 2017
Ask me how I know you're either an 11 year old boy or you love fucking 11 year old boys.
>>
>>34706096

>saying faggot on 4chan

>must be homophobic

i don't care that he is, i just want him to discuss it because he talks politics and it's relevant.

with your fuckin attitude I assume you'd vote for the anti-gun candidate to "fight bigotry" how about you pull your head out of your ass
>>
>>34706123
>thinks saying someone "loves faggots" is an insult but gets pissy about being called a homophobe
You seem to have an aversion to owning your shit. You sure you're not a communist, faggot?
>>
>>34706169

You jumped in on this insisting it "doesn't matter" and when I gave you a reason why it does you insisted "still doesn't matter" without explanation. I know it, everyone knows it, it's an open secret. But still he carries on discussing the Orlando shooting and the tranny military ban and whatnot without ever mentioning the elephant in the room.
>>
>>34706218
Not even the original guy, although I'm also curious why you care so much. Are you hoping he proposes to you?
>>
>>34706218
Maybe because he doesn't want to possibly become the figurehead of a movement? Do you proudly proclaim yourself king of the retards every time a conversation on mental health pops up? You are allowed to comment on things without having to interject yourself into them.
>>
>>34704349

Yeap.
You should not touch if you need a clearing bucket.
>>
>>34704595

really, cause he has talked a lot about how he votes Democrat.
>>
>>34704113
almost as annoying as nutnfancy, but twice as faggoty.
>>
>>34704113
I can only stand 1 autist on my yt subscribers and that is nutnfancy, plus he produces better content.
>>
>>34704113
he's a total dip
>>34704655
that's not pasta newfriend
>>
>>34705562
>I don´t get why he buys so many similar guns.
he has shit loads of guns, but only likes specific types so many of them are similar, some bought only for collectible value, etc.
>>
>>34706096
>saying the year as if it means anything in an argument.

We get it, you believe that there is a pre-determined order of progression that human scocieties work towards as if society is a tech tree off of a 4x video game instead of a nuanced scale that consistantly goes back and forth as societies change; sometimes in ways you want, sometimes in ways you don't want.

Protip: every social victory every group has ever won is ultimately temporary.

Congrats on dedicating your life on deciding where a few generations at most can stick their dicks.
>>
>>34708403
>writing psuedo intellectual drivel in 2017 because someone made a derisive joke and you're so tone deaf you think that defines their entire worldview
kys in the literal current year my man
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.