[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap Military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 30633200592_02c75a2dcd_b.jpg (343KB, 1024x638px) Image search: [Google]
30633200592_02c75a2dcd_b.jpg
343KB, 1024x638px
All right /k/ got a challenge for you.
I'm sure most of you could come up with a list of top of the line equipment that would make any military force into high tech killers. What I would like to see is if you can do it on a budget. Try to cover the basics(land, air, maritime) as cheaply and effectively as possible.
>>
>>34702503
first for toyota taco
>>
>>34702503

- require all citizens to have a hardened panic room/shelter in their homes/apartments
- require all citizens to be armed with the same shitty SMGs
- require all citizens to know how to operate antitank launchers and manpads
- require all citizens to have a victory garden
- require all citizens to have three kids per family
- bonus: citizens receive a double ice cream ration if they undergo frogmen training

Noncompliant citizens are taken to a labor camp where they build big stronk howitzers and jeeps for the army.

The remaining 95% of the money is then spent on nuclear reactors, nuclear bombs, missiles and submarines. Nobody is going to attack an SLBM armed country, see Israel as an example of this. Aircraft are deliberately ignored because they cost fucktons of money but aren't stealthy like submarines are. In the event of a landlocked country, acquire a shoreline using your armed citizenry.
>>
>>34702889

go to bed kim it's past your bedtime
>>
>>34702889
I just want you to know that you're retarded
>>
1. Buy a variety of nuclear, biological, chemical, or radiological weapons.
2. Put them in the major cities of the top ten military spenders
3. Tell them if anyone attacks, them or not, you're dippin' over ditches, flippin' up switches
4. Periodically rotate the type of weapon, location, etc.
5. Sit back, chillax, #420BLAZEIT
>>
>>34702806
Tacomas suck dick

>Ford ranger masterrace
>>
File: pepe burn.jpg (61KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
pepe burn.jpg
61KB, 583x328px
>>34702904

I may be a retard, but I'm a retard with nukes.
>>
File: 1501115074258.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501115074258.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>34702971
ford sucks lol
>>
>>34702503
-Used Textbook Plate Carriers

-Conscript students that don't appear capable of paying off their student loans

-Training is playing America's Army Proving Grounds (Free) on a single library computer while watching "Military tactics" videos on youtube

-Guns are earned through a lottery system where you pay for a ticket to have a chance at winning the only AR-15 for your unit. Everyone else will be given a knife, yard stick, and duct tape

-Meals are Crackers, Sugar and Salt. Crackers are taken from all those Soup Stations at various Convenience Stores

-Barracks are just going to sleeping bags and tarps setup on open fields

I want my army to suffer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.