[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any positions in the armed forces that require high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: warrior.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
warrior.png
2MB, 1200x900px
Are there any positions in the armed forces that require high intelligence? I would like to join the military, but I'd like my work to be intellectually challenging as well.
>>
>>34702460
>buying into the "soldiers are stupid" meme
>>
>>34702460
>tfw too smart for the military
>>
>>34702460
Nope you stupid little shit. I joined the the Infantry with a 96 asvab. Mom had my IQ tested, it was 136.

I joined the Marine Infantry. They ended up throwing me into Intel anyway. Some of the most intelligent people I've ever met served with me. Nothing you will ever do in the military is intellectually challenging. And you're not as special as you think you are snowflake. You reek of a pseudo intellectual who just ate a bugger and thinks he's smart because he found Waldo.
>>
>>34702469
Well it is the general public perception. I made this thread to see whether it was true.
>>
>>34702460
Do RTO or forward observer you faggot. That is if you actually care to be combat arms. There are numerous support rolls that you could so.

The fuck is you ASVAB senpai? I'm a 96 and infantry isn't all that simple.
>>
>>34702460
Join the Marines, lots of intellectually challenged there
>>
>>34702602
That's true. Or if he was really dumb then the Army.
>>
>>34702460
Officers, Engineers, Special Forces
>>
>>34702460
Chairforce
>>
You sound like a faggot stay out please.
>>
>>34702460
If you want to be a squirrel, Army 35L.

You fuckin' squirrel.
>>
>>34702460
Don't be a grunt. Grunts are full of idiots.
>>
>wait three centuries for a 9s100 slot to finally open in the Chair Force
>join and do cool spooky shit
Other than that you could try Navy crypto, intel jobs, and cryptologic linguist jobs. There are smart people in the military but that doesn't mean the military lets them use their intelligence to their fullest extent.

Sage because this should be in >>34655266
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.