[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questionable War Time Ethics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 17

File: 1477382233926.jpg (840KB, 793x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477382233926.jpg
840KB, 793x1000px
Already had a similar thread like this but have it again since original one got 404'd too early.

Imagine yourself as a soldier/marine/trooper/operative serving your proud nation and government and you're being sent to go to war against an enemy country/nation/faction. But you and your fellow soldiers are encouraged to go all out against the enemy, as in go ahead and commit alot of brutal acts that're considered war crimes like:

>killing your enemies when they surrender

>treat captured enemies as badly as possible

>demolish the enemy infrastructure so hostiles cannot further utilize it in the future

>go ahead and loot the enemy's heritage artifacts

>demolish and destroy their historic monuments and landmarks that represent their pride, to hurt and damage their pride

>loot their crops and farms then burn and salt their lands afterwards so they'll never grow anything again once the war's over

>destroy more of their history, culture and heritage, such as destruction of their museums and historical sites to further demoralize them

>literally dump the bodies of slain enemy forces on their besieged people (gather ALOT of dead enemy soldiers and put it in a high altitude cargo plane and then drop teh bodies of the slain foes over the besieged enemies and their people to scare them and make 'em sick)

>destruction of the enemy nation's memorials, national cemeteries and graveyards either because your nation has had beef with the enemy, or just as a plain old fuck you to them

Just imagine the enemy you're fighting is not only hated and vilified by your nation and government. But the International Community also hates and vilifies the nation/country you and your fellow forces are warring with, so therefore any war crimes and "atrocities" against the enemy would not be give a damn about. Because the enemy and country you're warring against just so happens to be hated and vilified so very much.

So discuss as to what if you'd be participating in such a scenario.
>>
Hard to not partake because of culture and environment pressure. At the same time, soldiers in wehrmacht who refused to gun down civilians were simply transferred. It's probable you wouldn't face any consequences for refusing
>>
>>34701856
What does this faggot shit have to do with weapons?
Post your guns
>>
File: 1488336421800.jpg (64KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
1488336421800.jpg
64KB, 736x490px
>>34701876
Because this also partains and involves war? Which /k/ would actively discuss about? Military code and conduct? Morals and ethics among soliders and personnel?

But fine here, obligatory gun picture.
>>
>>34701880
I said post YOUR guns, not google's
>>
File: Armed Men.png (442KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Armed Men.png
442KB, 852x480px
>>34701937
... I live in a where guns ain't allowed for civies.

So I can only post guns I find in the interwebs as I cannots own a gun or I be arrested.

Sad face for me. :(
>>
>>34701940
>nogunz cuck wants to talk about war
Take it to /int/ or /his/ faggot
>>
File: Marine A.jpg (193KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Marine A.jpg
193KB, 2048x1536px
>>34701856
>killing your enemies when they surrender
Do dead bodies count? We'd occasionally double tap dead bodies.
>treat captured enemies as badly as possible
We used to put tea cozys over their head.
>demolish the enemy infrastructure so hostiles cannot further utilize it in the future
No infrastructure but sometimes homes, walls ditches.
>go ahead and loot the enemy's heritage artifacts
What like afghan rugs, gotta love afghan rugs.

T. Death platoon member, British army
>>
>>34701979
>>treat captured enemies as badly as possible
Oh yeah, we also used to give them tea, proper british tea, WITH MILK
>>
>>34701979
If they're playing dead, kick them in the eye with pointy shoes
>>
>>34701981
absolutely haram
>>
ok to me as long as the enemy is burgers/germans/jews/finns etc enemies of my race and nation

btw you can drop them from cargo planes on their cities alive at the moment of dropping
>>
File: 300px-Soldier.png (94KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Soldier.png
94KB, 300x284px
Pretty much everything you listed is ISIS-tier and thus not acceptable.
>>
File: a face spoi.png (303KB, 625x481px) Image search: [Google]
a face spoi.png
303KB, 625x481px
>>34702012

>saying the things OP listed is bad
>uses TF2 Soldier as an image, a guy who's batshit-crazy-bonkers and is a bloodthristy warmonger
>>
>>34701987
and get blown up, no thanks.
>>
>>34702021
>a guy who is a fictional character and a parody
>>
>>34701856

Nazis also encouraged plenty of things, we all know how things turned out for them.
>>
>>34702063
Yes we know, but again as the OP. Just tell what ya might do or feel if ever you'd participate in such scenario?
>>
>>34701994
ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Al-Shabab, etc. You're never gonna have the strength nor firepower to do such things such as taking the fight to Burgerland, Sasaugeville (Germany), Jerusalem, or Mountain Jews. Besides, the Western World now has Norkies to worry about.

>t.chink poster who frequents this blue, green and or red website
>>
File: Dirlewanger Brigade Waifu.png (2MB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Dirlewanger Brigade Waifu.png
2MB, 1414x2000px
>>34701856
>So discuss as to what if you'd be participating in such a scenario
I'd consider war crimes a check-list.
>Pic related
>>
File: KikesGooksSpicsSpooks.jpg (320KB, 727x571px) Image search: [Google]
KikesGooksSpicsSpooks.jpg
320KB, 727x571px
>>34701856
The idea of laws and customs of war extending to all is a jewish creation, meant to constrain the white race from taking the world as our birth-right. It should only apply when whites fight whites. Against (((subversive influences))) and the uncivilized (niggers, mudslimes, chinks), no such rules are necessary because subhumans can't be expected to follow such rules.
>>
>>34701979
Love the portrait of aggression of British troops in the show ultimate force
>>
>>34701940
Fuck off, retard!
>>
>>34701856
>>literally dump the bodies of slain enemy forces on their besieged people (gather ALOT of dead enemy soldiers and put it in a high altitude cargo plane and then drop teh bodies of the slain foes over the besieged enemies and their people to scare them and make 'em sick)

Why not bombs?
>>
>>34705515
Why not rig the bodies to explode?
>>
>>34702217
Looks like she has a fat ass
>>
>>34705550
Why not stuff the bodies with angry mantis shrimp to overtake your foes?
>>
>>34701856
Or worsening the wounds of injured civilians to speed their slow and painful deaths because they can't be evacuated to a hospital.
>>
>>34701856
Looting their treasures and fucking the women/traps; everything else is too much work for too little personal benefit.
>>
>>34701856
Destroying enemy water supply tanks when it was also the civilian's only source of water.
>>
File: 1487794324877.png (538KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487794324877.png
538KB, 1000x1000px
>>34701856
Oh hey, its this thread again about commiting war crimes aand atrocities except its okay scenario. I'll contribute with this:

>be me, trooper sent to wreck the shit out of some craptacular 3rd world country which name I can't be bothered to give a damn about

>the other joes and grunts decide to go and act like savages and rape the womyn while i watch on since at the same time I could care less about them wenches

>amazingly the grunts decide to not continue through since the idea of having to share one hole with other horny bastards was distasteful

>however the fem operators and other female personnel and soldiers take fun in plougin' the handsome and attractive men they could find

>even young youthful boys are not spared by the ever horny fem operatives

>Radio Operator and Comms Officer Jenny who's often known among us guys as a country-born sweetheart totally changes into virtually a rape monster the moment she seized herself a cutie farm boy with blue eyes and blonde hair

>wow what a week this has been
>>
>>34701856
thats what russians did to romania durring ww2
>>
>>34708824
Nice.
>>
File: 1479283975544.jpg (627KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479283975544.jpg
627KB, 750x1000px
>>34701856
>>34708824

Story of the same/similar premise: Foreign invaders and female soldier raping a male civvie.

>https://pastebin.com/bMiTvcB7
>>
>>34708824
>>
>>34702151

There is only one flaw in this scenario:

>Just imagine the enemy you're fighting is not only hated and vilified by your nation and government.

It means, you can`t act the same way they do. This would never be allowed, even if it was two 3rd world countries warring each other
>>
>>34701856
only decent war crime story i have is from my uncle. they captured some iraqis and beat the absolute shit out of them for god knows why and then when command told them to stop their sgt. when resting at a village, marched all the elders outside near their animals. he pulled out his pistol and shot their donkeys in the head for what ever reason
>>
File: 0e3.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>34708824

>Fem soldiers, personnel and operators being raping civillians and being more rapey than regular male troopers

>mfw imma fine with this since i got a femdom and or role reversal fetish
>>
>>34708824
Well might aswell continue

>A few days later when we complete a little skirmish between us and insurgents we also secure a very small unnamed village

>I hear some yelling, it sounds like some civilians and a couple of female soldiers

>I go ahead and see what the hell was going on behind that house and already I see two operator grills ravaging some village boy with the boy's mother yelling at them to stop

>one of the fem soldiers order me to restrain the boy's mom because she so happens to be a sergeant

>boy howdy...
>>
>>34702161
>You're never gonna have the strength nor firepower to do such things such as taking the fight to Burgerland

But they did
>>
>>34708824
>>34711600
>/k/ - Fanfiction
>>
>>34711464
>“I thought I told you, you were too pretty for me to pass up.” Still, with that emotionless expression, she pulled down my pants and underwear, exposing everything beneath. As this happened, my privates began to twitch slightly from excitement against my will.

>Then she began to pull her own camouflaged combat pants down, exposing her smooth milky legs brimming with hidden muscle underneath, and quicker than I could take a breath I was inside her. She wasted no time in pushing forward and backwards across my length and had now forced my hands down with her hands so as to prevent additional resistance.
DAMN
>>
>>34711489
>they captured some iraqis and beat the absolute shit out of them for god knows why and then when command told them to stop their sgt. when resting at a village, marched all the elders outside near their animals. he pulled out his pistol and shot their donkeys in the head for what ever reason

but why can't muh merican herores win the hearts and minds??
>>
>>34701940
>unnecessary ellipses
>interwebs
>I cannots own a gun or I be arrested
>Sad face for me. :(
Retard spotted.
This thread can now be disregarded for being complete garbage. You are exiled from this board. Take your pseudo intellectual drivel and unrealistic scenarios somewhere else.
[spoiler]shuffle off this digital coil[/spoiler]
>>
>>34701979
Is stolen valor not a crime in England?
>>
>>34702021
Shut up, you backstabbing mother fucker.
>>
File: 1ep4w7.png (26KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1ep4w7.png
26KB, 241x274px
>>34701876
>>34701937
this guy reeks of fudd
>>
File: QRL.png (121KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
QRL.png
121KB, 315x315px
>>34712028
"Death platoon" is an inside army joke. Often referring to stop the war people making outrageous claims suck as the Patriot missile being a WMD.

Judging by his references and sense of humour i think its legit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.