[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock limpwristing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: stovepipe.jpg (56KB, 394x272px) Image search: [Google]
stovepipe.jpg
56KB, 394x272px
Is limpwristing real? I tried to limpwrist today at the range and it didn't work. I shot with one hand from the hip, sideways gangster style and with a folded elbow. Eventually the range officer laughed at me and asked me what the hell I was doing so I stopped. I'm suspecting nothing worked because my grip was still firm. I'm going to try gripping it one inch below the slide tomorrow.
>>
>pretend to be retarded
>arr oh asks me what I'm doing
>"n-nothing ma'am j-just trying a new [descent into mumbles]
>spaghetti falls out of dump pouch
OP why would you ever want to do this? Just shoot the normal way.
>>
Find a woman or small child and have them hold the gun at home (you don't have to take them to the range with you, just look at how they hold it). The first time I saw a Glock be limpwristed it was a pretty shrimpy 11 year old who couldn't get his whole hand around the grip of the gun, so he was holding it weakly and out of alignment with his arm.
>>
>>34698404
I wanted to see if the meme was true after some retard told me a Glock is not an adequate self defense weapon because you would limpwrist it when shooting one-handed.
>>
Its not a real thing. Its just an excuse for glockbabbies
>>
>>34698424
They can't be limpwristed if you have any clue what you're doing. The potential for limpwristing comes into play during a gun fight when your hands or arms might be bleeding and you simply can't get a good grip on the gun but need to fire it.
>>
Tough to do with a 9mm anyway, but you need a completely improper grip or 0 grip strength and follow through to get a FTE. Firing with your hand like in the pic is one way, another is having it twisted in your hand so the recoil just rotates your hand.
>>
>>34698424

>Not adequate. Limpwristing one handed.

Tori nonaka fires thousands of mediocre shots out of her Glocks one handed every year. No issues.

I've fired thousands of mediocre one handed shots out of my Glocks every year and haven't ever had an issue except....

When I went from bullseye to action shooting and switched to Glocks out of steel pistols I did have a limp wristing problem. No problems after my first time ever shooting one.
>>
File: urban youth shooting sports.webm (2MB, 417x410px) Image search: [Google]
urban youth shooting sports.webm
2MB, 417x410px
It's possible. Vid related.
>>
>>34698153
I have limpwristed a glock before but it was like 10 years ago. I think it was a gen 2? It used to be a thing, but they fixed it.
>>
File: 1498913560281.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498913560281.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>34700004
>mfw standing still might save my life if a melanin-enriched individual shoots at me
>>
>>34700004
Why is he shaking like that
>>
File: LimpWrist.jpg (30KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
LimpWrist.jpg
30KB, 720x719px
>>34698153
>>
>>34698153
I have tried too. Using my off hand, using different fingers etc. haven't been able to make it happen.
>>
>>34700075
he's scared of it and anticipating the recoil.
>>
>>34700004
are his wrists made out of jell-o? what the fuck.
>>
>>34700004
I see this upstanding young man is practicing for his upcoming match with the International Impractical Shooting Confederation.
>>
>>34698153
>>34698430
>>34698430
limp wristing is most def a thing. working at a range, we see it every day. mostly women, indians, chinese, and spindly tech guys. once we correct their grip and explain how it works, they usually get the hang of it. some people though, cant not limp wrist to save their life. but put a heavy 1911 in 9mm in their hands and whadduknow they shoot fine.
>>
>>34700075
>>34700075
flinching like crazy. if there was no camera he probably would of just put it down after the first shot.
>>
>>34698449
And an actually good design (IE, any fucking pistol that isn't a Glock, Taurus, or Nambu) literally cannot be limpwristed. Period.

A good pistol will cycle properly when fired from any angle and any grip, every time.
>>
>>34700540
any polymer semi auto can be prone to limp wrist. its physics, if the angle the slide has to travel is steep enough during the load phase, it can jam up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.