[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Yeager

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 23

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
Is he /k/ approved?

Any thoughts on this guys knowledge?
>>
>>34693961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3_YtSfyoc
>>
>>34693961
something something hid in a ditch something something
>>
File: BeggarYeager.png (153KB, 844x906px) Image search: [Google]
BeggarYeager.png
153KB, 844x906px
>>34693961
>>
>>34693961
That's Buck Angel, anon.
>>
He has quite a few valid ideas regarding combat and mindset. Problem is he's too polarizing for people to take an (relatively) unbiased opinion on.
>>
>>34694055
Buck Angel is a man with pussy. James Yeager is a literal pussy.
>>
>>34693961
I mean, he broke the sound barrier. That's pretty fuggin /k/ if you ask me.
>>
>>34693961
If by /k/ approved you mean is a redneck faggot who pulls his useless tactical "wisdom" straight out of his totally unqualified ass than yes.
>>
>>34693961
>Is he /k/ approved?
Not really. He hid in a ditch and is unwatchable. Who could approve?
>Any thoughts on this guys knowledge?
He's a blowhard. No one cares about his knowledge.

Basically, I'd rate him 4/nutnfancy
>>
>>34693961
Keep your rifles clean and your mags loaded.
>>
>>34693961

ITS TIME TO START KILLIN FOLKS

he's literally a retard, he got his CCW taken away and hid in a ditch, he's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>34693963
never do meth kids
>>
>>34693961

The literal embodiment of everything wrong with the tactical shooting instructor community.

A failed cop from a Podunk backwoods Tennessee town who became a PMC at the very LOWEST point of their recruiting and fucked it all up.

He then attempted to turn that into a school peddling know nothing "advice" to accountants and neverserves who saw all their buddies get blown up in Afghanistan while they went to college.

And then he partnered with Cory "Stolen Valor" from Range Time and a felon from SOE.
>>
James Yeager:

What he says worth listening to has been repeated around the firearms community to the point of being a meme.

Anything original developed in his "shooting school" will get you killed and comes from the qualified authority of his ass.
>>
>>34694042
Oh look, you can use MS paint. Your mother must be so proud.
>>
>>34693961
No, he is not /k/ approved because he is experienced and knows what he is talking about.
Cop, including undercover, SWAT, and SWAT instructor for 20 years, defense contractor, and firearms instructor for over 20 years.
And of course he's trained with everyone worth training with.

However, faggots and niggers on 4chan will say that he hid in a ditch during a shootout in Iraq.
What actually happened was that his convoy was ambushed by heavy machine gun fire while in traffic. He couldn't get the car to start and thought that it was disabled, so instead of deciding to stay in the car and get shot. So he ran to the side of the road, returned fire and then gave medical attention to the wounded.

James Yeager is not legally allowed to discuss the events but has said "what I will say is that there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about my friends."

And stupid fucking /k/ids will call him up on the phone and mock the death of his friends and post the video on 4chan "for teh lolz".

And then they'll tell you he's the loud mouth, know-nothing, douche bag.

If you wish to know anything about his training, watch his videos, take a class, or listen to other experts in the firearm community.

WHAT ANDY STANFORD SAYS ABOUT JAMES YEAGER: "James Yeager is, simply put, on the cutting edge of training. There are many instructors who can teach you how to shoot well on the range. James is that rare trainer who not only understands the critical importance of tactics and the combat mindset, but who also makes them the context for all lectures, drills, and exercises. His focus is preparing students to prevail in the chaos of a life-or-death violent confrontation, and he has developed an innovative curriculum that can contribute significantly to that objective. Every serious student should attend one or more Tactical Response courses."
(cont.)
>>
>>34694686

WHAT MASSAD AYOOB SAYS ABOUT JAMES YEAGER: "I can tell you two things about James Yeager. He stands up for his students when they get in trouble for doing the right thing, and if James tells you something, he means it." - Mas Ayoob

WHAT JOHN FARNAM SAYS ABOUT JAMES YEAGER: "My long-time friend and esteemed colleague, James Yeager, has been a significant influence on me and our industry over the past two decades. His devotion to the betterment of his students, and his dedication to the advancement of our Art, is obvious to everyone who works with him. His training philosophy always puts students first, and he often sets the pace for the rest of us. My advice to anyone who has the opportunity to take a Class from James is to do it at your first opportunity." - John Farnam

WHAT KEN HACKATHORN SAYS ABOUT JAMES YEAGER: “James Yeager has been a student in my classes a couple of times. I found him to be professional, applied himself to all the instruction that was offered. He is a very competent gun handler, good shot, and extremely savvy about firearms skills. He has always been a gentleman and I consider him the model student. I have know James for a number of years. In my book he is a stand up guy, and consider him a friend.” - Ken Hackathorn

WHAT LARRY VICKERS SAYS ABOUT JAMES YEAGER: "James has been a student in two of my classes and in both cases he was professional, courteous and was a model student. I would have no qualms having him in a future class. - Sincerely Larry Vickers"
>>
>>34694697

WHAT CHRIS COSTA SAYS ABOUT JAMES YEAGER: "I just spent 2 days taking Fighting Pistol from @MFCEOYEAGER he stated at the beginning it was 2 days of how to survive in a gunfight. Topics covered were amazingly broad in scope and as explained to the students practicing after the course was a must. This was the first course for many shooters and it's my personal opinion that it should be a National CCW course based on the info from the Draw, Speed Reloads, Malfunctions, Mindset, Use of Force and Post Shooting just to name a few. I was amazed at the broad scope of knowledge passed to the shooters. Were the shooters ready to conduct a hostage rescue after class? NO! However that's not what this class is about. This is taking a raw person and giving them everything one might need if they should find themselves in a Deadly Force Encounter with a basic level of proficiency. I spent 12 days with James and his family and I will tell you, regardless of the internet which was, for a fact created by Chuck Norris, James and his family are just great people. Thank you for the good times see you in OCT. -The Beard"

WHAT "SUPER DAVE" HARRINGTON SAYS ABOUT YEAGER: "Don't get caught up in the negative hype that has been generated in the past about James Yeager. If you have not spent time with him and know the man.............keep your mouth shut.
He proved himself without question on all levels. I am very impressed with his passion for the mission, and his entire operation. I would not hesitate to operate with James in any capacity and will continue to support our professional association...."S"Dave Out"
>>
>>34694686
No amount of name dropping will make the stupid bullshit he teaches tactically effective.
>>
>>34694772
Please give an example of stupid bullshit that he teaches.
>>
>>34694588
It was all from the same video. The only thing I cut out were comments he didn't respond to. I don't why it upsets you so much.
>>
>>34694797
He told students that when the slide locks back and they do a mag change you should drop the slide with the mag release and then cycle it again to "make sure". He also vehemently defends his practice of keeping his camera guy in front of the firing line with his students shooting around them.
>>
>>34694797
not that guy but, he shills hard for scout rifles, an outdated gun that is outmatched by an AR in every aspect.
>>
>>34694686
>>34694697
>>34694704
James, how is your first visit on /k/ going? I can see you're having some issues with opinions of our users. May I suggest lurking more and picking up on /k/'s vocaublary and mindset before going on another rant about how you're all that, and we're know-nothing imbiciles. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>34694686
>>34694697
>>34694704
>James Yeager pls go
>>
>>34694797
"All guns should be Glocks."

-James Yeager
>>
>>34693961
he is very right about some things
but he is very wrong about others
>>
>>34695285
>>switches to a canik
>>
>>34694146
>coming from a noguns
>>
>>34693961

>A retard who likes to shoot guns.
Yeap.
>>
File: 1434596580982.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1434596580982.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
lol no
He's an obvious shill who makes polarizing statements for views on Youtube.
>>
>>34695345

That's Zed. He might be some creepy pedophile, he does own guns.
>>
File: 1491957388276.jpg (114KB, 628x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491957388276.jpg
114KB, 628x398px
>>34694686
>he thought it was disabled

Wasn't the parking brake on? lmao burgers can't into manual.
>>
File: A57ralA.jpg (446KB, 1806x1050px) Image search: [Google]
A57ralA.jpg
446KB, 1806x1050px
>>34693961
Is James Yaeger related to Finnish Jaegers?
>>
>>34694686
>>34694697
>>34694704
Ah, but what does Bob Taubert have to say about him?
>>
Met him a few times. He's a good dude. He does a lot of really nice stuff for his students and Alum.

There is also a bunch of negative stuff that relates to his internet personality. The shilling of century's dogshit AK, and of other random merch. He has a lot of informative videos about a broad range of subjects.

His classes are a little overbooked so people are in tight and some people get uncomfortable about the fact they are training in the same way they will be using a gun
>>
>>34695365
if something has never been posted how do you know it exists?
>>
>>34693961
James "Buck Angel" Yeager is a belligerent asshole with the brain of a chicken, who is actively helping the anti-gun side win by making us all look bad. He should have died in that ditch.
>>
>>34694686
James detected
>>
>>34694588
Hi James
>>
This is the man who had his students throw their pistols on the ground as part of some dumb macho bullshit, causing one of the pistols to discharge into the tire of a student's car. He didn't even have the common fucking decency to pay for the man's tire.

This incident tells you everything you need to know about Yeager
>>
>>34695863
That was in Sacramento, when the owners got wind of what happened they banned him and his faggot "TacticL Response" permanently from their Range and after that James Yeager lied and said it never happened then when the truth came out he tried to downplay it and said "Fuck Cali we dont need your business". What a fucking scumbag faggot.
>>
The "Hello, James!" Meme is funny but I think it is true with all these yeager shills in here.
>>
>>34693961
He looks like a love child of Buck Angel and Motorola, and he says things which are factually incorrect. For example, he says he prefers 9mm over 40 S&W because the 40 is a high pressure round, but the CIP and SAAMI pressure specs are about the same. He's also a shill for various products. Even in the video wherein he denied being a shill, he shilled for a pair of brass knuckles. He even said 1911s don't work, which is complete bullshit. 1911s work fine.
>>34694161
I'm not a Yeager fan by any means, but if you think the 2nd Amendment isn't about killing people, then you are a fudd.
>>34695285
He didn't mean that literally. He meant that all guns should follow the design philosophy of Glock.
>>34695793
>making us all look bad.
You actually care what the anti-freedom side thinks about us? What are you, some kind of cuck?
>>34695863
>causing one of the pistols to discharge into the tire of a student's car.
Citation needed.
>>
>>34696050
>He meant that all guns should follow the design philosophy of Glock

So they should get more expensive and less reliable with each generation?
>>
>>34693961
His inability to drive stick got his teammates killed.
>>
File: 1483237601106.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483237601106.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>34694113
>man with pussy.
>>
>>34696099
No, he meant that guns should be simple and utilitarian. I don't like Glocks, but I agree that with that precept.
>>
>>34696050
>You actually care what the anti-freedom side thinks about us? What are you, some kind of cuck
No, I'm a pragmatist. The root cause of 90% of anti-gun sentiment is ignorence and propaganda. People who grew up in the cities and were never exposed to guns outside of the media. I don't care what Bloomberg thinks of us, but I do care about the ammunition (pun unavoidable) that he has to trick them into opposing us. If the only time these people see gun owners, it's some belligerent macho asshat like Yeager, you can't really blame them for having a poor opinion of us. It's not their fault, they've just been misled by malicious elitists who are afraid of an armed public. Making it harder for them to be fooled by setting a better example should be a concern for us.
>>
>>34696202
Most of the people who have the capability for intelligent thought have already joined our side. The only people left opposing the 2nd Amendment are a cadre of narcissistic virtue signalers, deranged feminist harpies, and black nationalists who hate the 2nd Amendment because most gun owners are white. They are enabled by their cuckolded, establishment Republican, fudd allies.
>>
>>34696148
>Glocks
>Simple

In actual point of fact, Glocks have more functional parts than 1911s. Aside from 10 of the 1911's parts being related to the grips (thus non-function-related), several of the Glock's listed parts are actually assemblies.
>>
>>34696254
>Glocks have more functional parts than 1911s
On the inside, yes, but as far as the user is concered, all you have to do is rack the slide and pull the trigger. There aren't a lot of buttons, switches, levers etc. that the user has to fool around with.
>>
>>34693961
James is alright. I like most of the instructors he has, especially Jay and Jordan. Good dudes. Whether or not you like him, his school is really good. The people that would say he doesn't know what he is talking about are just his butthurt detractors. They have NEVER been to a class, and James is careful not to let other youtubers release too much info on the classes. People will say he gives bad advice, but they don't understand the reason behind what he says and gives a very detailed explanation into the the thought process in class. Don't hesitate to take a class, the Team Room is a lot of fun too, not a Fudd or Bubba in sight in class either. You will meet a lot of cool people. Plenty of LE and .mil folks too. He also hosts an array of other schools like Costa Ludus and Cannae, so he helps wesy coast guys get out here to TN. Overall, he has done way more for firearm ownership than any of his haters ever will. Lately he has gotten to where he does shill a lot though, I won't deny that, but a man has to make money I guess lol. Free guns for lip service? who wouldn't? Most of the noguns on /k/ would shill HARD for free shit.
>>
>>34695671

He has posted it plenty of times, he also posts his refinished stocks, so fuck off newfag.
>>
>>34696251
That isn't true. You're disregarding the people who've had no reason to care about guns but get a steady diet of "look at this horrible mass shooting muh chilluns." They can be swayed but won't be unless someone presents a good pro 2A argument to them.
If idiots can decide that civilian gun ownership is good, as most of the population of this board demonstrates, reasonable people can be led astray.
>>
>>34696360
I said "people with the capability of intelligent thought." No intelligent person thinks mass murder is a reason to ban guns. The mass murder argument only works on low IQ people who think with their emotions. Intelligent people realize that mass murder represents less than 1% of overall violent crime.
>>
>>34696417
This is true, you will NEVER convince antis to stop their war against us. Trump is your president, STOP caring about what antis think. People that try to cover us up and pander to them need to die in a fire, you will never fly under their radar and will smear you at every opportunity, no matter how small. Fuck them and what they think.
>>
>>34696417
>me, an intellectual
>>
>>34696485
Tribalism and polarization in action, ladies and gents
>>
>>34693961
He's an insufferable prick that operates one of the worst "schools" in the US and is a bad weekend away from a student ND'ing into his spine.

>>34695345
god the newfags are getting worse than the tripfags around here. Zed will never be as big of a douche as Yeager however.
>>
>>34696647
Name a single pro-gun compromise.
>>
>>34694862
Blatant misrepresentation he said that if you slam your magazine into hard flex the frame and the slide goes forward that you should still rack the slide.
>>
>>34696647
Refute the statements or admit defeat. If you have never been, than you do not know. You will be forced to admit that an "opinion" you have about James and his school is nothing but assumptions. In regards to shilling, this is a capitalistic country. There is an absolute premium on advertising, hell, television exists to draw people into watching advertisements. Shows are just the carrot on the stick. If you hate James, then simply don't watch him or attend his school. If he is awful, then market forces will push him out of business. If James was what people say he is, then he would have went out of business a long time ago. Shilling is universal among gun youtubers, some are just less obvious than others. Ones that aren't shills per se are still riddling their data about a product with personal bias. Your only sure fire way to know if a product is actual quality or not is to invest money into it and come up with your own personal data. Everything else is either shilling, single sample, or bias. None of which are honest, because they cannot be honest.
>>
>>34696922

Shilling is based off the instructor's rep.

James is 100% shill with zero rep, hence why larry snickers hawks semi-decent glock parts and Yeager lies about how good century AKs are.

Yeager has had multiple students shoot themselves in the leg on his range and still puts cameramen between the targets.

His classes are booked solid with minimal teaching instruction outside of "just throw your mag on the ground, bro."

His own promo videos feature the everlulzy 80-man room clearing team into a live shoot house.

And his AAR from Route Irish reads like a 12 year old's COD fanfiction that doesn't paint him in a good light. HIS OWN STATEMENT explains he merely fired at hanging laundry between hescoes.
>>
>>34693961

All show and no go.

Did a stint on "One Man Army" with a bunch of retired operators and got dropped in the first event of the first round.

Not just that, but his tough "never quit" attitude was shown to be garbage as the host effectively told him to "Dude...stop."

Yeager vastly assumes himself to be more competent than anything in his life would allow him to assume to be.
>>
>>34694131
While he was diving into the ditch?
>>
>>34694686

>undercover, SWAT, SWAT instructor

That's a bit much considering he got fired from a two-man police chief gig in a backwoods hick town because their mayor said they didn't have the money to justify a SWAT team for a town with two cops.

Also.

>undercover
>as the chief of police in a small town with two cops
>undercover
>>
>>34697171
by undercover he means that he once walked in streets in Tennessee and nobody recognized him or knew who he was.
>>
>>34697514

Just like how is "counter narcotics" experience amounts to busting some high school kids for pot.
>>
File: Typical James Yeager Fan.jpg (169KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Typical James Yeager Fan.jpg
169KB, 1440x1440px
>>34694055
>>34694113
>>
>>34696884
That's still stupid.
>>
>>34697045
You do realize I've taken a class form his school, yes? Tactical Response cannot be held accountable for people shooting themselves in the leg, that is end user error and not because of something they teach, you will also need a source on that. Everyone sites when Tim Morris had an ND at a class in CA, but nothing else (Most of the dumb asses that cite this case assume it was James that had the ND). I wouldn't consider the class curriculum by any means dangerous, and what my department pushes as training is a far cry from what I was taught at TR. Day one is basics, safety, draw stroke, the boring stuff. Day two is a two hour lecture and actual full-flavor shooting drills and a very good instruction on cover and concealment. You're really going to use Larry Vickers as a comparison? Larry may have been Delta, but James actually lost the weight and got fit and continues to promote fitness. Larry rests on his laurels, and got got fat in the process. James has rep, and experience, he just hurt your fee-fees somehow and no matter how good his school is, you will always hate him and talk shit. FYI, most Century AKs are fine for the average user. Not everyone is a pretentious gun snob.
>>
>>34697593
No that is a shitty instructor telling people to do hella unsafe shit then blaming them when there in inevitably an accident. James is the poster child for the dangers of inbreeding.
>>
File: smuglez.png (154KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
smuglez.png
154KB, 400x396px
>>34697593
>>
>>34697593

>century AKs are fine
>fee fees
>muh department

Does housewares do 80-man dynamic entries just like James teaches?

>gets compared to Vickers
>"so what if James is a hack, at least he lost the weight by taking pills for low test."

I get it. You don't know what good training is and James has you snowed.
>>
File: 1451842502550.gif (3MB, 281x295px) Image search: [Google]
1451842502550.gif
3MB, 281x295px
>>34694862
What >>34696884 said.
Also he isn't "keeping" a camera guy down range, one of the instructors has chosen to do that and they aren't breaking any of the four universal laws of firearm safety.
I understand you don't want to go down range, but they don't ask students to do it.
Also, the 180 degree line is retarded. They also break thing RANGE RULE, not firearm safety rule when teaching many other things. Such as bounding, peeling, V and L ambushes, and other tactics.
>>34694863
Except effective range.
>stop liking what I don't like
>>34695285
>>34695334
Every company has made a Glock and copied the Glock design
>double stack
>polymer frame
>no manual safety
>no grip safety
>trigger safety
>double action
Glock was the first to do that and now every major handgun manufacturer has agreed with him.
>>34694907
>>34694914
>>34695371
>>34695794
Not an argument.
>>34697171
He was fired because he wouldn't let the mayor's son or nephew off when he got a DUI.
As you see OP.
He's not /k/ approved at all.
Now go get some training.
>>
>>34697593

>I've taken a class from his school

And here I was thinking I had to make some sort of sign people could wear to let everyone know their opinion means nothing.
>>
>>34697651

>wouldn't let the mayor's son or nephew off when he got a DUI

Which is weird, right. Because Jame's killed more people driving sober than that guy did drunk.
>>
>>34697645
I've been to others trainers too. Cannae with Billy Birdzell, John Lovell, and some others and local guys too. They all teach slight variations of the same basic principles. "80 man dynamic entries" is hyperbole disguised as an argument. He teaches HRCC classes, maybe if you put your money where your mouth is and take one, you would understand. They contain good information on SUT. Unless you have been to multiple trainers to have an honest comparison, you are just blowing out of your ass. Where have you been to give you the amazing ability to discern "good" from "Bad" training? Voda?
>>
File: aXm272xjU.jpg (42KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm272xjU.jpg
42KB, 650x650px
>>34697655
My personal experience is more than you have on the matter. Go on, tell me how your baseless opinion is more valid than personal experience. Go on, I'll wait.
>>
File: ???.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>34697576
Consistent reload because you can't guarantee the gun picked up a round and or that you didn't accidentally hit the slide release early

>That's still stupid.

Why it's a perfectly reasonable idiot-proof response.
>>
>>34697758

Spent a year and half at a PMC after leaving the Navy.

James is a joke and hated in the community that is already full to the brim with backstabbing vipers.

Now get back to work. There's a clean up in aisle 4.
>>
>>34697758
If you're not going to show proof that you've been to any of his classes then your words are meaningless.
>>
>>34693961
Did him and Inspector Zero ever fight after their passive aggressive youtube war?
>>
>>34697739

>hyperbole disguised as an argument
>an observation from Jame's own promotional material
>multiple trainers as an honest comparison

Did the whole shooting instructor thing. I quit after I realized that the target market was a bunch of baby boomers undergoing midlife crisises after wasting their youth boycotting the Vietnam war and having not saved enough money for a sports car, decided to spend $50000 on LaRue ARs and Gucci.
>>
>>34697818

They did.

But Instructor Zero let James pick the location. So they agreed to meet on I-90 and James was never seen again.
>>
>>34697607
What does he espouse that is dangerous? Nothing, nothing at all. If his classes and info were so nefariously dangerous, he would have been shut down a long time ago. What is with all of the claiming shit without citing anything?
>>
>>34697818
No, James immediately issued an apology.
>>
>>34697859

The tactical electric slide and hokey pokey. Going offline one step to the right will allow you to dodge bullets and taking your eyes off an identified threat.

Every reload is a tactical reload.

His bunched up "patrolling" to a shoot house that dumps 80 people inside.

Single point slings.
>>
File: 1500849964069.gif (243KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500849964069.gif
243KB, 640x360px
>>34697868
Pfffthahahaha. James was too weak for the Italian manlet paratrooper. Props to Zero.
>>
File: aXm2867xjU.jpg (81KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2867xjU.jpg
81KB, 650x650px
>>34697790
So what makes you better than him? I'm also sure you are the face and universal representative for ALL current and former PMCs. My, you must be a busy man and SO gracious to bestow your knowledge unto lowly /k/ommandos! I'll clean your isle 4 any time bae. ;)
>>
>>34697651
Not an argument.
>>
>>34697891
>what makes you better than him

I can drive stick.
>>
File: 1500590407148.jpg (110KB, 591x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500590407148.jpg
110KB, 591x640px
>>34697902
>>
>>34697891
>I'm also sure you are the face and universal representative for ALL current and former PMCs

No one would want this....except Yeager since he doesn't know better.
>>
>>34694380
>And then he partnered with Cory "Stolen Valor" from Range Time and a felon from SOE.
Can you explain more, I know Ried Hendrick worked for him and left and had a bunch to say about how JY thinks he is the greatest tactical operator ever. JY posted a video of him walking in between targets on the 10 yard line while they were shooting
>>
>>34694686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fjrRB7WPQ>>34694686
Guess which one is Yeager? Hint, the one running for the ditch
>>
>>34695863
I heard about this. This was an instructor doing something incredibly stupid.

My understanding, and this seems to make sense, is that Yeager tells his students to drop their gun. As he said-- you need to understand it is a tool and that if you have to drop it you can just drop it. If a cop tells you to drop it, you drop it, you don't do anything that could let the cop say you are taking a defensive stance or something, just drop it. Let it be tool, not a toy, not something that you want to baby and not have it be scratched.
>>
>>34693961
VSO likes him and his class. Those guys are fucking jokes anyway so it figures they would get along. I lost all respect for them when they started shilling for some bullshit ammo that was part steel, part brass. Bullshit solution for a problem that doesnt exist
>>
Found his cousin

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/29/pennsylvania-man-convicted-attempted-rape-wrote-descriptions-his-perfect-victims.html
>>
>>34697880
You have it backwards, every reload is a speed reload. Tactical reload has retention, which he is against. The idea of the shuffle is to get used to the idea of moving, what, are you just going to stand there like you do on a static range? Nothing wrong with single point slings, prefer a convertible though. The "80 people" go in as groups, units, fire-teams, classes are large. If what you say is true then Yeager would have a body count sky high. Think about it.
>>
>>34698025
Anyone that has owned firearms for some time will eventually bump it by accident or it fall's off the table or some shit. You don't have to do it on propose. Are these people mentally impaired to the point where they have to physically see something happen to learn it happens? Do you wreak your car to know it can be wreaked lol?
>>
>>34698072

Except one step left isn't getting off line.

But his classes are full to the brim with housewives and pencil pushers to allow that much movement.

>nothing wrong with single point slings

Except for the fact they suck at everything you need a sling to do.

>body count sky high
If they engaged as you should in a shoot house which they don't.

But hey, the water cooler story of "I got to go into a shoot house" is better than "I paid $700 to put my right foot in and my right foot out on a range."

And again, zero retention of magazines.
>>
>>34698091
I'm just repeating what he said on his youtube so both sides are out there. No dog in this fight.

I think there are a lot of people who just wouldn't want to drop their gun. Or perhaps if a cop said put the gun down may do it slowly like in the movies and on tvs and he is saying you just need to be able to drop your weapon on command. I see no real issue with it either way. It could very well be stupid.

Let's say it is stupid. Is it unsafe as people were ripping him for? Is it throwing gun down and stepping on it? No.
>>
>>34698025
It is not just so you don't get shot by cops, it is in case you go to draw and fumble your weapon. When people fumble, there is a HUGE risk of an AD from them trying to catch it, so the safest solution is to let it drop. Stupid, untrained people don't get this. The Dunning-Kruger effect is a very real thing.
>>
>>34698122
>The Dunning-Kruger effect is a very real thing.

So real you could build a shooting school based on it.
>>
>>34698133
James Yeaster BTFO
>>
>>34698122
Also a good point. I think I've seen some stuff on youtube very close to this.
>>
>>34698109
You're taking the step thing too literally. But, then again, taking one step is better than taking no step. Creating distance of any kind is a positive in all defense encounters. Yes, you would know who takes his classes though, right? You seem to have taken them all. The point of a sling is weapon retention, the single point sling does that just fine, they are a CQ item and should be used as such. No housewife has probably ever taken an HRCC class, unless their husband forced them to. So, seeing as how you're the tactical guru, what would you recommend people do? Stand there, do nothing, and get shot and stabbed? Your argument needs an actual rebuttal.
>>
>>34698133
Yes, because thinking you're good makes you want to seek training. You have it backwards. You seek training because you think you're inadequate and want to get better. The sucker suffering from Dunning-Kruger thinks he IS adequate and cannot get better. I know I'm not the greatest and sought training to improve. Your turn.
>>
>>34698176

First.

I recommend that every tactical retard take a quarter of their planned lifesavings they are spending on SHTF gear and WROL foodstuffs and invest in a mutual fund.

Then I take every pencil pusher who signs up for the "super high speed operator operator's training course" and use that as a blacklist maker for the rest of my curriculum and share it with other instructors.

Then we go to the range.
Everyone gets to take off their battle belts and dons a bathrobe and practices reloading a pump action shotgun with a 25lb stuffed animal under their arm as we walkthrough fighting our way to our car keys.

Most realistic and hardhitting true to life operator experience ever.

There's a triage combat care course where you slap the shit out of any range commando who eyes your chest while holding a decompression needle and everyone gets smoked for not having enough gauze.
>>
>>34698216

Except you thought that the first page of a google search counted as enough research for your tactical training dollars.

I'm not the one who paid for shitty training. I don't have to justify my life decisions here.

Rule of thumb. If you are paying for your operator training out of your own pocket you are being hosed.
>>
File: fu4NAnk.jpg (178KB, 640x706px) Image search: [Google]
fu4NAnk.jpg
178KB, 640x706px
>>34694686
>>
>>34698216

Did you improve?

Did you get graded to see quantitatively how your skills have gotten better?

Was there even a metric for measuring this? Was there a cutting score? Did ANYONE fail the course.

No. You went to a tactical mancamp. A daycare center for manchildren with AR15s.
>>
>>34697550
I MEASURE MY DICK WITH A TRAPPER KEEPER, I THINK I KNOW WHAT 2 INCHES IS
>>
>>34698326
Taking cover isn't hiding in a ditch. Though the proper response in retrospect would have been to drive away. Typically you stop and address the threat when taking fire, but from that distance he should have just drove off. When actually in situations like that it can be difficult to gauge the distance of gunfire, to a layman onlooker though it may have looked like he was hiding in a ditch. Basically, you have no clue about tactics yet you're saying he did something wrong, when in fact he dindu nuffin wrong (other than use a close fire tactic when the fire was long, but so did the whole squad)
>>
>>34697075
He was defeated by a skinny, homosexual firearms instructor too.
>>
>>34698394

>difficult to gauge the distance of gunfire

So much so that you write in the AAR that you defied SOP while idling in traffic then forgot how cars worked and stalled out and just ran having no idea which direction fire was coming from and decided to actively engage where the enemy wasn't because shooting hanging laundry between buildings is better than nothing...I guess.
>>
>>34693961
He was fired from every law enforcement and contractor job he's ever had. Yeah that's totally who I want to be trained by...
>>
>>34698421

Forget head to head.

Like ditches, stick shifts, and self awareness, drywall just so happens to be Yeager's kryptonite.
>>
>>34698436

Don't forget being an embarrassment to the firearms community both on youtube AND 60 Minutes while hawking his skills to a competition reality TV show where he gets BTFO by a single layer of sheetrock.
>>
>>34697950
>>34698326
Please tell me more about how getting off the line of attack and getting to cover is a bad idea.
And be sure to tell everyone how oper8r you are and what you would've done in that situation.

And you wonder why he has fans? Look at the caliber of people who criticize him.
>>
>>34698550

I would have popped the clutch and sped away shifting from first gear to second.
>>
>>34698337
Yes, I did actually improve. You have a box you're desperately trying to stuff me into. Graded? This is a combatives class, it is not a shooting class. You don't fail training, it is not a qualification, game, or test. You either do the drills or you do not, they give you shooting instruction ,however, on the fly. If you want a "test" than take a force on force class and put your shit to the test. They have a reputation for being ego crushing. I'm not a bad shooter, but the best take-aways for me was their lesson on cover and movement. How about letting me answer the questions instead of you trying to shove your own predetermined answer down my throat. Again, these aren't games. In a defense scenario, no one care about your split times faggot.
>>
>>34698550
>wonder why he has fans?

Not really.

People liking shit is not a new concept.
>>
>>34698394
He hid in a ditch. I ran hundreds of convoys through Baghdad, most from Four Heads palace into Saddam city, in unarmored Humvee's no less, and despite traffic, angry mobs, ambushes, and explosives, I never had anything go as wrong as what happened to Yeager, and neither I nor any member of my team failed as spectacularly as he did.
>>
File: natalie.jpg (21KB, 489x328px) Image search: [Google]
natalie.jpg
21KB, 489x328px
>>34698572
>>
File: 100% ditchuational awareness.jpg (132KB, 588x960px) Image search: [Google]
100% ditchuational awareness.jpg
132KB, 588x960px
>>34698450
>>
>>34698580

>You don't fail training

Boom, and then I pull the rope and the stick holding up the box is removed and traps you inside.

>either do the drills or you do not

And those range theatrics amount to what?

A decrease in split time when shifting between targets?

A decrease in round to round spread in your shots due to an increase in consistency.

This is the essence of the mcdojo.

And I'm cramming this down your throat because I KNOW what you did and why as the man behind the curtain and I'm telling you I quit the industry because I couldn't stomach making a living that way.
>>
>>34698276
Then why are you arguing against me then? I've been, you haven't. I go to other trainers too and will be back at TR for their other classes. There is nothing "operator" about fucking personal defense handgun combatives. Everyone always convultes this shit to fuck and back. "Huur Durrrr operator fantasies HURRRRRRR". Yep, I totally didn't go the class in everyday clothes. Everyone was wearing multicam plate carriers and ballistic helmets with NOGs mounted, ski-masks were mandatory kit and everyone had to suck a dick before class started. You people will say anything to avoid changing your opinion on James.
>>
>>34698257
This sounds like a good class.
>>
>>34698580
>hurr I'll just stand here and die because I didn't go to Yeagers class teaching common sense

Btw how much did you pay for this shit?
>>
>>34698621

>Then why are you arguing against me then? I've been, you haven't. I go to other trainers too and will be back at TR for their other classes.

Because making fun of the less fortunate is fun.
>>
>>34698257
This needed to be said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of81h8Iclnw
>>
He has a few good videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1xJFsYKOpY&t=304s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYjmlzHem4M

But some of his advice like
>run straight into an active shooter situation and take out the bad guy

is extremely irresponsible to say the least.
>>
>>34698619
It. Is. Not. A. Shooting. School. Unless you take his fast and accurate pistol class, which I haven't. The "range theatrics" equate to you hit the steel target, or you don't. You have no idea what I was taught, or even who taught it. Shove what down my throat? Your baseless insults? You couldn't do it for a living because no one wanted to train with you. "Look at me, I made no point and claim victory!!11 WOOOOO1!!1" There was nothing flashy, the extent of training you have received came in the form of Magpul dvds. All assuming your claims are true of course. Now, which training schools "grade" their trainees? None. You go to training to learn, not to be tested. There is a plethora of TR AARs for you to read, but you won't.
>>
>>34698638
People lock up. That shit you do at home and on the range will have a quantifiable effect on what you do to defend yourself. Training builds muscle memory, if you are trained to stand there like an idiot, thats what you might do. Stress and split second decision making aren't things man handles well. It is the little things you do that will help you get a better outcome.
>>
>>34698652
Yes, because you have no argument. Without first hand experience, you have nothing to bring to the table.
>>
File: IMG_5663.jpg (24KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5663.jpg
24KB, 300x245px
>>34698697
>>
>>34698697

You hit steel targets or your don't.

Ok. So we are back to you effectively taking stationary shots on a square range for 700 dollars.

Again. What are you paying for? What benefit do you gain by doing this? Did it make you more combat effective? Did you get a certification recognized by hiring authorities for possessing a certain skill?
Because my experience says you were paying to hang out with a "cool guy"TM all day.

Which training schools "grade" their trainees?

Anyone worth taking.

>You go to training to learn, not to be tested.

And how do you know if the training is effective? This is why paying for your own training out of pocket is asinine. If someone else pays for it, you better damn well be sure they expect a measurable or quantifiable result for spending the money to send you there.

If you can't say, "I improved by X" on anything that matters and can be measured, what's the fucking point?
>>
>>34698723
You didn't answer the money question and you don't know until the time live rounds are being flung your way. You could take a million classes and still freeze up or run away in sheer terror.
>>
>>34698697
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>>
Exhaustive List of Good Advice From James Yeager:

- Obey Jeff Cooper's safety rules, but don't be an autist about it: Guns are, necessarily, always pointing somewhere
- Don't tinker with your guns if you don't know what you're doing and just read in a magazine that all the operators are minimizing lock time
- Don't use tryhard operator-wannabe jargon (e.g. weapon system platform) when a normal word will suffice (e.g. rifle)
- In general the only accessories you need are an optic, sling, and light. And you should bring a regular flashlight so you can look at things without pointing a gun at them

All of the above is common sense that people shouldn't need to be told
>>
>>34698778
Who said we were shooting stationary? I thought you said you knew what I did? Yeager wasn't even one of my instructors. I had Gibson, Jordan Winkler, and Calvin Lim. Yes, I learned more about cover and concealment, my ability to make shots on the move, how some cover can interfere with shot placement in ways I had never seen before, different shooting positions that were new to me, among other things. It was a great experience. "Combat effective"? Defense effective maybe. Learned some new legal things as well. In regards to "grading". Basic combatives classes from no one do this. Now that is not true for some of their classes. The force on force classes for instance you can "fail" by getting yourself killed, failing to protect people, or killing someone you shouldn't have, those are great classes too. "How do I know the training is effective?", it is black and white. You either hit what you are shooting at or you don't, reality doesn't have the parameters you're trying to force upon it. Ultimately, you either successfully defend yourself or you do not. Defense isn't something only measured by things easily quantified. Your argument is essentially "I have a certain way I want this to work, and since I'm myopic, you either have to defeat my argument using my own rules or you lose." It is not intellectually honest.
>>
>>34698906

>who said shooting stationary?

You did.

You shot stationary targets on a square range.

>"Black and white." You either hit what you are shooting at or your don't, reality doesn't have the parameters you're trying to force upon it."

Except it does. And we can measure it.

Here's a tip: could you take the training back to 3rd Floor: Women's Lingerie and Power Tools and devise a shooting curriculum you could use locally?

Because that is the LAST thing you could have paid money for.

If they're not paying you to measurably improve your skills, and their not training you to teach others the basics and learn them up...

You...Got...Fleeced.

A fool and his money are soon par.
>>
>>34698949
The targets were stationary, we were not. What skills? The idea of these classes is that people show up, cold off the street, and learn these things. You cannot measure skills you don't have yet. "Alright kids, today we are going to have a spelling bee on words we've never taught you, yay!" That is what you are implying this is supposed to be like. You have so many suppositions you are trying to force. Metric crunching can come AFTER you have the base skills, and not a moment before. That is what they are teaching. What is the point of the shot timer timing a guy that cannot even hit the target to begin with? It is about fundamentals, not autistic number crunching. You don't get it. It supposed to be crawl, walk, run. Not the other way around.
>>
>>34699055

Except you can know if people learned how to spell by TESTING THEM ON THE ABILITY TO SPELL.

And you know how you can tell if they'd developed base skills?

If you can show that your training has increased their ability X value from when they started.

What is the point of the shot timer for guys who can't shoot?

Simple. You show you can get them on the clock now.

Fundamentals are measurable and Metrics are not the top tier "run" phase.

Unless you are talking about what amounts to a weapons familiarization course, but even then you'd be able to test and measure how much people learned by the end of it.

I get you are having problems swallowing the "emperor has no clothes" thing. Just imagine you wake up one day and realize your livelihood has amounted to this.
>>
>>34699113
Can a shot timer quantify a correct draw stroke? No. Can a shot timer quantify correct use of cover? No. Can it be used to measure the effectiveness of your EDC? No. Can it be used to measure your knowledge on Continuum of Force? No. You can't test people on skills and knowledge they do not have. You can however, not offer actual rebuttals or continue to move goal posts or offer baseless insults to a total stranger on the internet. I'm still waiting for you to show you were a former trainer by the way. SPOILER/ You weren't /SPOILER.
>>
>>34699210

>draw stroke

Time between ID of target to first shot and then measuring accuracy.

>Use of cover

Time into cover and first shot.

>Effectiveness of EDC

Asinine.

>Continuum of Force

Absolutely. Both written tests and practical execution in drills graded for how they move through the continuum and wrong actions taken.

>Waiting for you to show a former trainer.
>Doxxing urself in present year.

Not everyone is as stupid as Yeager.
>>
File: alexjones.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones.gif
4MB, 640x360px
We've been over this
>new
>>
>>34694380
Yup. That pretty much sums it up. Oh, and he panicked and hid during a firefight. Seriously, this is why I will look sideways at any "instructor" who is a neverserved. Even the worst Soldier will not run and hide.
>>
>>34694686
>defense contractor
Ok James, we need an intervention now.
>>
>>34694704
>CHRIS COSTA
Ok, at this point just stop.
>>
I watch him sometimes. I have also got plenty of drug use under my belt and James seems like he is tweaking, often.
>>
>>34697593
>people shooting themselves in the leg,
20+ year army vet here. I have run dozens of ranges and been dozens more. Never had the problem of people shooting themselves in the leg. I think this speaks to the quality of the instruction and range practices in general.
>>
>>34697651
>ambushes
Really James? What qualifies you to teach ambushes? Your time as an 11B squad leader in the 82nd or your 1059 from Ranger School?
>>
>>34698655
Thanks anon. Hard to argue with any of that.
>>
File: IMG_3930.jpg (70KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3930.jpg
70KB, 1000x800px
I saw a video of his where he bashed law enforcement and then he proceeded to tell us that he had been fired from FOUR different departments.

You ever meet someone who has been fired from four jobs? Usually sounds like this:

>it's everyone else's fault
>if I was in charge

Into the trash he went
>>
>>34700096
No you didn't.
I know because I remember the video you're talking about.
Does lying on the internet make you feel better about yourself, anon?
>>
>>34694686
>>34694697
>>34694704
>Reddit spacing and an uptight blowhard
Buck, why did you even change your name?
>>
>>34700174
My man, I'm not lying. Anyone can go watch the vid right now. He bashes law enforcement and then proceeds to tell us that he had been fired from four different departments

Which part am I lying about? He says it himself
>>
>>34693961
he is a fucking idiot
https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/03/10/crybully-james-yeager-responds-tactical-response-negligent-discharge/

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/03/04/tactical-response-banned-instructor-negligently-discharges-students-truck/

http://soldiersystems.net/2016/03/15/james-yeager-responds-to-recent-negligent-discharge-during-tactical-response-class/
>>
>>34700273
can I go watch the vid?
>>
>>34700298
You may.
>>
I hear more nonsense about Yeager at weekendgunnit than /k/. I wouldn't say I'd suck his dick, but he has some opinions and stuff I disagree with.
>>
>>34694686
>>34694697
>>34694704

Please calm your tits Mr. Yeager.
>>
>>34694686
>James Yeager is not legally allowed to discuss the events
theres literally zero legal binding.
your entire post is shilling bullshit Yaeger.
>>
>>34693961
YEAG FAGS OUT
>>
>>34695622
>people get uncomfortable about the fact they are training in the same way they will be using a gun
literally fucking what?

>im training to use a gun, but its so weird, using a gun..
fucking pussy
>>
>>34697593
>this guy was delta... but uh... at least my guy goes to the gym!
you're literally retarded.
>>
>>34694686
>>34694697
>>34694704
show you bagina james
>>
>>34694907
>visit

He's been lurking long enough that he can make an argument defending himself well on the internet.

Of course a person trying to represent them self anonymously but professionally on the internet won't be talking like /k/ommando, it is fucking retarded how all these autistic men and children speak about having sex with their firearms.

But in my personal and completely autistic opinion, calling him out for "hiding in a ditch" isn't the right of anyone who has never been in a live firefight, which is why I won't comment on it, and will continue to watch firearm drilling and shooting videos on youtube, courtesy of Yeager and many other kind individuals whom wish to impart knowledge and experience on the undeserving.

peace bitches.
>>
>>34693961
is that buck angel?
>>
>>34695285
A Glock is a modern benchmark for a functional firearm.

It is reliable and easy to use (or misuse) and can take a beating.

I personally prefer hammer fired to striker fired.

But at the end of the day, Glock is an "easier" firearm, and it is solidly representative of what to expect from any modern pistol, so I would never fault a Glock owner even though I never plan on owning a Glock personally.
>>
>>34699667
>what are deserters
>>
>>34693961

>tats
>skull Tshirt
>goatee/beard
>lifted truck bro lifestyle

Yeah, he's a degenerate.
>>
File: Steven_operator.jpg (247KB, 720x958px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_operator.jpg
247KB, 720x958px
>>34693961
Buck Yaeger and Sheriff Steven Seagal would get along pretty well. They both love to tell exaggerated stories about themselves and act something that they really arent.

Altough they probably would get into somekind of pissing match of who is the bigger operator.
>>
>>34694155
Spring Damage triggers me

If you have to have a bunch of magazines loaded, fine, but rotate them every three months.
>>
>>34701688
>he is going to hand out loading mags in an emergency that requires a rifle
lol
>>
>>34698655
I like this guy.

The ebin skull on his shirt is kind of ironic though.
>>
>>34696148
>>34696293
and a revolver is even simpler
>>
>>34700201
>reddit spacing
No it isn't. And I've been to reddit twice in my life.
>>34700273
He says he was fired because he wouldn't let the mayors son or nephew off the hook for a DUI, and that people shouldn't become cops because of all the political and bureaucratic bullshit. He never bashed LEOs.
>>34700298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HfVscJ_egw
>>34700678
>>34701428
>>34701485
I see some more intellectual heavy weights have joined the conversation.
>>34698655
>>34700025
>>34701845
He's literally talking about the people who criticize Yeager.
You are the keyboard warriors who spread misinformation and dick measuring on the internet that he is referring to.
>>
>>34702399
Not sure if that post counts as a negligent discharge or not, Yeag. Let's go to the judges for their decision.
>>
>>34696293
So, 1 lever? The safety? That is the >lot of buttons, switches, levers etc. that the user has to fool around with ?

>>34696050
>He even said 1911s don't work, which is complete bullshit. 1911s work fine.
He walked back on that after actually working with one. Though he still spouts a lot of fuddlore about the 1911 being a pistol assembled by "craftsmen". Most of the modern day problems are because "craftsmen" got a hold of them and started fucking around with the design, over tightening tolerances, and fucking with the magazines.
>>
>>34694697
>>34694686
>>34694704
SO SHILLS SHILLING SHILLS? not one of those "sources" have any integrity at all and will shill for the first cash offer.
>>
>>34702667
Are you retarded?
They are not only experts in their field, but are each others competition.
Moron.
>>
>>34694686
Hi James.
>>
>>34698032
VSO is a fat retard, of course he's a Buck Yeager fan

>>34698133
and a highly profitable one at that.
>>
>>34702725
James, we know you are a shill.
>>
>>34696050
>1911s don't work,
Depends on who makes the 1911. I have run into clones that were garbage. Colt has always put out a consistent product. They know how to hand fit the 1911. Some manufacturers skip the hand fitting and this is where the problems come from. I love the 1911, I have shot just about every brand. There is definitely a inconsistently in quality. You obviously have not shot enough 1911's to be able to make this comparison.
>>
>>34693961
He stalled a car because he can't drive a stick. When they came under ambush he left his passenger in the Carr to get shredded and dove in a ditch. Contractors in the car behind his died trying to rescue the injured passenger from the vehicle he abandoned.

If you give this coward and kinslayer any money you are an asshole.
>>
>>34702595
>assembled by "craftsmen"
Never bought into the craftsmen meme, I have shot some real shitty 1911s over the years. The early Para's sucked, the Rock River ones sucked also. Shit finish on the guns, would jam after it warmed up. My sig 1911 shoots like a dream, so does my Colt Operator and Mark VII. My Kimber had issues in the beginning, had it tuned. shoots like butter.
>>
>>34701397
when you put it that way. Also, I mean, if physical fitness is an important qualification then we should probably not take classes from Miculek and Rob Leatham. Hit that unsubscribe button!
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.