[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salt Lake Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mutah.gif (27KB, 506x581px) Image search: [Google]
mutah.gif
27KB, 506x581px
as you know, shooting spots around the salt lake keep getting shut down due to litter. many of the areas I shoot at are getting pretty bad. even though I always leave the place better than I found it, I can't do enough on my own. I figure a few men with trash bags and a pickup truck could make a big difference. I'd like to schedule a /k/ meet up and end it by cleaning up a few areas around skull valley road, near Tooele. If you are in the area and would like to contribute, send an email -
[email protected]

I was thinking in a week or two or maybe in the fall when it cools down. thoughts?
>>
>>34693904
murrican state borders are the most disgusting.
you need a thousand years of war to form proper borders.
>>
>>34693915
You know state borders are mostly just administrative, right? We can cross from one side of the continent to another without a passport. All that changes is who the local public infrastructure gets their taxes from.
>>
>>34693904
OP, you know that shooting area closures aren't really about litter, right? It's about money. The state can make more money if the area west of Utah Lake gets developed by high end housing developments than if it's just left undeveloped because rich boomers buying McMansions have dumb wives who don't like hearing gunfire in the distance. I doubt you have anything to worry about west of Tooele.
>>
>>34694026
it's still disgusting to see. do you want to help or not?
>>
>>34693904
I though all mormons hated the environment
>>
>>34693933
I think he was talking about the nice even square borders compared to the clusterfuck of Europe.
>>
>>34694134
I've done this kind of thing before, not out here, but when I lived in Arizona. I filled up the back of a Ford Explorer with four giant contractors bags full of garbage and even then, I barely made a dent. Not worth it, especially now that it's 100+ degrees outside.
>>
>>34693904
Schedule a time on the weekend and I'll come down to help out
>>
>>34693904
>shooting spots
Isn't utah like 75% public land? Can't you just wander out somewhere and go shooting?
>>
>>34693904

Email sent, set up a time for a weekend and I'm in.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.