[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Augmented soldiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Future kill.jpg (708KB, 2049x2919px) Image search: [Google]
Future kill.jpg
708KB, 2049x2919px
Given that the technology is available and the moral considerations aren't an issue, what are the most practical body modifications that can help a rifleman fight, biological or otherwise?
A more efficient heart and bigger lungs are an obvious priority, as is a reinforced spine and joints and a thicker skull. Stronger perception would be a big help, especially the hearing and sight, an ability to see in low light would be a real game changer, and it's cut the carrying weight too. Maybe a stomach that can digest anything, neutralizing bacteria and other contaminants, so you can drink from puddles if you have to. Any other ideas?
>>
>>34692628
Fuck off tranny, your mangina is not cyberware.
>>
>>34692646
Are you sure you're allowed to browse this website, Timmy?
>>
>>34692628
Replace all teeth with screwed-in false teeth
>>
>>34692649
You're the one starting a thread that ends with "your head stuck onto Metal Gear".
>>
>>34692649

2 scoops
2 genders
2 terms
>>
>>34692628
Also straw with filter allows you to drink from puddles.
>>
File: 1485582025908.png (1002KB, 795x785px) Image search: [Google]
1485582025908.png
1002KB, 795x785px
>>34692628
having both penis and vagina so you wouldn't get bored or distracted by men or women
>>
>>34692671
yeah but if you surgically implant it you can drink your comrade's piss
>>
>>34692667
>>34692666
>>34692674
It's not just that you're so completely beyond help, your delirious ramblings have nothing to do with the thread. In fact, you brought this nonsense up, out of nowhere. Are you sure gender reassignment isn't something you've been considering, consciously or otherwise? You seem really passionate about it.
>>
>>34692699
good thoughts come to several people at once
>>
>>34692705
Well, you're clearly not one of them.
>>
File: Wolverine_Pub.jpg (126KB, 849x650px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine_Pub.jpg
126KB, 849x650px
>>34692628
Not going the CRISPR route and being like Wolverine. You kids are dumber than bricks.
>>
>what are the most practical body modifications

That'd depend entirely on the technology, and since that apparently isn't an issue, I'd say a bit of plain old omnipotence should prove helpful.
>>
>>34692744
Well, that's too easy, isn't it? I mean something more plausible, not the X-men fantasy cartoons.
>>
>>34692628
That gene that lets you sleep for only 4 hours a day.
>>
File: SManatomy.jpg (454KB, 986x869px) Image search: [Google]
SManatomy.jpg
454KB, 986x869px
>>34692628
How about a second heart for dat backup, and metal bulletproof skeleton armour, and something that makes their blood clot super fast and block bulletholes, and maybe like fireproof spacesuit skin, and then the ability to sleep one half of a brain at a time so like you dont have to sleep at all, and the ability to spit acid in case tey get disarmed, and they should be able to absorb hajis memories and skills by eating their brains, and maybe a giant dick 'cause then Stacy would go to prom with me.

Is this really worthy of k bro?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.