[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ vs North Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 3802a5aacdf6c9a5a98e46994dcf6b1b.gif (490KB, 1412x1687px) Image search: [Google]
3802a5aacdf6c9a5a98e46994dcf6b1b.gif
490KB, 1412x1687px
Alright /k/, hypothetical situation:

North Korea has an ICBM with an enhanced radiation warhead designed to produce a large gamma ray burst. They intend to detonate it over the north american continent and economically/politically cripple the USA with a nuclear EMP that disables the electric grid for years, causes civil unrest, and leads to the deaths of millions from disease and starvation.

You don't know when/where/why/how they'd launch it, but they have it.

How do you deal with North Korea without getting the US EMP'd, and as a secondary concern, without millions of south koreans and american soldiers dying?

Due to the nature of North Korea's isolation and political system, CIA color revolution is virtually impossible.

Pre-emptively attacking North Korea may start a world war with Russia and/or China.
>>
>>34691009
Food.
NK can deny humanitarian aid as much as they like, but if that aid comes with security guards from a neutral PMC who says "FUCK THE COMMIES!" And brings food, truth, and the ability to better oneself, there's not ducking way to lose aside from being completely retarded.

This ain't the Middle East.
We're talking starving misled humans here.

Or, we could always start a shitload of conflicting coups, come in as a third party for lil Kim, get him "resituated" and then quietly dispose of him, filling the vacuum with progressively less insane dictators and eventually a democracy.
>>
>>34691048
NK civilians are not starving

They might have been 10-15 years ago. Not today.
>>
>>34691009

First off, they won't be able to get an ICBM out of the country without the US finding out about it. Therefore it will have to be launched from North Korea, which means it can be detected and possibly intercepted before even leaving Asia. If not intercepted shortly after launch, it can be intercepted from Alaska or from the Western Seaboard. Also, don't forget that the US will immediately launch a retaliatory nuke strike, and will wipe NK off the face of the map.

That being said, seriously threaten China to cut off their imports to the US and watch as China finally agrees to get NK to quit their shit.
>>
ICBM detection and destruction systems.

Also, if i got to choose i'd just invade and more or less give the area to SK they probably have the motivation and whatnot to modernize and the country and unite Korea at some point.
>>
>>34691009
Take out nukes from SK and return to Agreed Framework, but Russia and China will provide reactors. Meanwhile, keep subs on patrol just in case. Removing ground based nukes from SK does not mean that there are no nukes underwater.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.