[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1501302620303.jpg (22KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501302620303.jpg
22KB, 480x295px
What the fuck is this
>>
a harness to carry my gigantic dick in
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_integrated_laser_engagement_system
>>
>>34690239
is it one of those sensor things so us soldiers can play laser tag?

I don't know what it is, so I can't like it, OP.
>>
>>34690239
Its MILES gear and i have no idea why someone would think that it would be cool to fucking know that.
>>
>>34690239
MILES gear and it's super fucking gay
The only way to ruin laser tag
>>
>>34690264
>>34690272
>>34690330

I'm sensing someone that got told by an LT that they were going to be doing something fun.
>>
>>34690239
Miles gears is some of the most annoying barely functional training aids I've encountered, probably because most of that shit is well over a decade old.
>>
>>34690272
>>34690330
This. We didn't even have batteries for ours but we still had to wear it because the Army is the biggest dog and pony show on earth.
>>
File: 1493658596138.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493658596138.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>34690348
>like it would take an officer to fool my dumb boot ass in SOI

Our instructors (e-5s and 6s) did try to play it up since we had to use it for our "3 day war" (final training exercise before getting dropped to the fleet) but of course that shit never worked and it was pointless since it was impossible to use or figure out if you had been hit or if the batteries were just dead.

>mfw our "3 day war" lasted just over 24 hours
>>
>>34690239
I know I've never actually put the batteries in that thing but thats about it.
>>
>>34690239
Just guessing, I'm gonna say part of a MILES rig. The part you wear, so you know when you've been hit.
>>
military laser tag that never worked along with the straps always constantly rubbing against your neck and getting caught on your gear
>>
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
>>
MILES gear

All I know is that I never really fired my gun and just started banging on the rifle adapter to make my gun "fire"
>>
>>34690239
It is an indication that you care too much about Facebook.
>>
>>34690426
Oh god this

>platoon lfx
>1 dry run (why. Just why)
>1 blank run (ok maybe, if someone was skittish about gunshots)
>if the CO wasn't satisfied with the first two runs, you do blank runs until he is
>finally, actual pews at actual targets.
>do the whole process again at night, on the exact same course
>"men, we train as we fight, so make sure your miles gear is working properly"
>miles. On an lfx range. Where the targets don't have the appropriate sensors. And don't shoot back.

I was so happy when that shitdick got his pink slip.
>>
File: wikideer.jpg (32KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
wikideer.jpg
32KB, 670x503px
>>34690239
Its the biggest waste of time and money I've ever used.

>Be out in the field
>sun beating down
>hear loud beeping
>"Contact!"
>no contact
>the sun set the shit off and OC has to reset system
>system starts beeping again a minute later
>mfw ALL FUCKING DAY
>>
>>34690272

Its akin to the posts in facebook of a sewing machine or a rotary phone or some recently obsolete item with "LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS." People circlejerk over nostalgia and any perceived notion of status over another, even if its meaningless.
>>
>>34693974
Or:

>OPFOR hides in a fucking shrub
>Two SAWs go wild on him from like 20 feet away
>"LOLOLOLOLOL you didn't get him!"

I swear MILES is anti-training, because all it does is teach people that "concealment = cover"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.