[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serving in Foreign Militaries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: ukranians.jpg (387KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ukranians.jpg
387KB, 2560x1536px
Hi /k/, i'm planning on going into the US Coast Guard here soon, but honestly i have this itch in me that i don't feel any cause to fight for the USA, which is why i'm going into the coast guard where my focus will be more on protecting it's people.

However, looking into the situation in eastern Europe, i've had this feeling growing inside me. I would gladly give my life to support the independence of Ukraine, or to serve in the armies of places such as Finland and the Baltic States. Fighting against Russian imperialism is something i'd be willing to give my life for.

I also would not mind serving a nation such as Germany in the Bundeswehr. Ich spreche Deutsch (Nicht so gut aber ich lerne für zwei jahre auf Duolingo) und meine familie kommt aus Deutschland/Munchen

So i suppose my main question is, with military experience in the US is it feasible to go serve another nation? Would i lose my US citizenship and would it be possible to gain citizenship for the country i fight for? I know Australia, France and New Zealand accept US veterans to serve but not of any other countries.
>>
Russian foreign legion is paying over 6 figures to enlist for foreigners.
>>
just go to africa to live out your far cry 2 fantasy
>>
>>34689223
>paying over 6 figures to enlist for foreigners.
>6 digit rubles
>worth anything
>>
>wtf is google?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/citizenship-and-dual-nationality/citizenship-and-foreign-military-service.html

Good luck with your retarded idea, retard.
>>
File: blyat.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
blyat.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>34689236
Nah fuck that, if i'm gonna go LARP its gonna be as a stalker not as a bushman
>>
what should i join if i want to fight american imperialism but i am not a muslim?
>>
>>34689273
I mean hell i'm ok with losing American citizenship as long as i can become a citizen somewhere else
>>
>>34689287
Call up your local police department, they will gladly assist you in finding out that information.
If not try the black panthers they host great partys.
>>
>>34689205
There was one soldier in Hawaii who had fought with the Russians in Donbas. He got introuble when people found out. Don't know what happened to him.

I know of a few vets who fought with Right Sector and Azov.

There are alzo dozens of Americans who fight with the YPG/SDF. The US doesn't really want them there but they can't do anyting about it. I think as long as the country isn't hostile to the US you should be fine but you probably will never get a security clearance after that happens. Unless of course you do it with the blessing of the CIA...

>Can you get Citizenship
ya Most countries with foregin legions do that
>>
>>34689287
Norks?
>>34689223
Well, guess it's time to break out the old "learn cyrillic in 3 easy steps" book.
>>
If you aren't fighting against the U.S, then it is fine. Some student when to africa (libya maybe?) To fight for about a summer and had no trouble when he came back.
>>
File: IMG_2065.jpg (143KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2065.jpg
143KB, 858x536px
>>34689287

ROJAVA
O
J
A
V
A

They'll be at war with America as soon as ISIS is gone. Not to mention plenty of English speakers and QTs.
>>
>>34689205
I kinda want to join Orthodox Dawn but dont like flying
>>
>>34689684
>commies
lol enjoy starving when your drug dealing money runs out
>>
>>34689205
I do know that if you're still under 30 years old, the military service is almost a necessity for male to acquire Finnish citizenship. After that, you're instantly part of the reserves, up until your senior years. You will do fine with just English, and we even have an entire brigade for less-Finnish originating folks.
>>
>>34691447
Neat, got more info? What are the chances of finding a non-whore Finnish wife?
>>
>>34689205
>I would gladly give my life to support the independence of Ukraine
Dumbass, do you actually think that Russia is trying to take over all of Ukraine? Do you even know the details of the conflict?
>>
>>34691598
>Dumbass
More like Donbass, am i rite?
>>
>>34689205
If you want to hold onto your citizenship the safest route would be to join the british military.

I've served with two Americans who joined our military, and heard of at least 8 more. They managed to keep their citizenship for whatever exception.
"What the flying fuck are you doing in my army?"
"I'm one of the loyalists sir!"
"You're only 250 fucking years late!"
"Yes RSM! I'm Sorry RSM! I was not old enough to join back then sir"
Top man he was, he ended getting the flag tattoo'd on both arms with god save the queen below it.

We had all sorts, Canadians, Australians, New zealanders, Saffies, Jordanians, and lithuanians.
By far the most common non british people (asides from gurkhas) were either Irish (as in from the republic of ireland) or Fijians (about 2000)

Problem is you'll be restricted to certain units and regiments, as certain units only recruit from certain regiments. And it will almost prevent you from entering restricted roles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_militaries_that_recruit_foreigners
http://www.army.mod.uk/welfare-support/23209.aspx
>>
>>34689205
>I also would not mind serving a nation such as Germany in the Bundeswehr.

You would have to get german citizenship first which can take years and then enlist.
Also its illegal for germans to fight for forgeign countries.
>>
>>34691656
>"What the flying fuck are you doing in my army?"
>"I'm one of the loyalists sir!"
>"You're only 250 fucking years late!"
>"Yes RSM! I'm Sorry RSM! I was not old enough to join back then sir"
I laughed, I gotta respect that honestly
>>
>>34689205
You won't be fighting for the US if you join the Coast Guard, idiot
>>
>>34689223
You know that $100k RuB is like, $1500 USD, right?
>>
>>34689205
>I would gladly give my life to support the independence of Ukraine
Life is not a fucking cartoon or an image board news briefing you crippled moron.
Youd get your shit pushed in halfway to any 'war' you choose, and get robbed at that.
Probably manage to find a way home and invent stories.
You're worthless and you're an idiot
>>
>>34689205
Fighting for (((germany)))
>>
>>34689223
I dont believe its a legion.
One would probably end up dousing anti-rust on vehicle parts that get sent to armor factories.
That or towing the pallet jack in some warehouse while wearing some uniform made in prisons. You would go trough training but i dont think you would get to carry guns with live bullets in them. The merc jobs in Russia are all taken, too many individuals
>>
>>34689205
At least Finland has always let foreign volunteers to assist in the previous wars. I guess nothing would change in the next war.

There are also dual nationals in Finland who have served elsewhere like Israel. Amongst the career officers there are also some ex-US special operations soldiers.

But to go through the peacetime service or to become career personnel, you have to have Finnish citizenship.
>>
>>34691631
Kek
>>
File: 1497167544038.jpg (1MB, 1337x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497167544038.jpg
1MB, 1337x2000px
>>34691589
>Neat, got more info?
...Finnish embassy + FDF's website?

>non-whore Finnish wife
there are more bitches than whores.
I'd claim chicks born in the country-side have better attitude and don't act like such divas all the time. Even better if they have served themselves.
>>
File: IMG_1914.jpg (50KB, 801x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1914.jpg
50KB, 801x600px
>>34689740

t. Salty classcuck whose mad about how well Rojava is doing
>>
>>34689684
>joining Rojava
>2017

You missed your chance. After Raqqa, there won't be any terrorists left to fight, and the Kurds will focus their attention on Turkey. As an American, you don't want to be involved with a fight against another country, and your government DEFINITELY doesn't want you to get involved

Americans in Rojava are a diplomatic liability, and you will absolutely get your shit shoved in if you try to join them
>>
>>34689205
To join the german mil you must have a german citizenship.
Probably counts for other countries as well.
For ukraine, you could try to join the azov battalion.
>>
>>34689205
Joining the Hellenic army. I want to learn a new language, ensure my family has a place to go if SHTF in America, and reclaim greater Greece.

Learning another language is hard with college and job though desu.
>>
>>34689684
>>34694389
I hope you're being sarcastic, nigger. I don't think you're aware of how much they love the U.S.A there. No, your LGBTBBQ unit isn't all of Rojava.
>>
>>34694581

Ho Chi Minh loved the USA in 1945 too, he even asked for their help against the French.
>>
File: smugnep.jpg (60KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
smugnep.jpg
60KB, 600x782px
>>34689205

>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>34695398
>he posts with anime

really shot yourself in the foot there pal
>>
>>34689223
Don't go Russian, they're a hostile country so in the eyes of the state dept, it's betraying the US
>>
>>34696013
Also would probably fist american boy anus unless you are a genuine badass.
>>
there is always ISIS
>>
File: 1501198053281.png (194KB, 591x462px) Image search: [Google]
1501198053281.png
194KB, 591x462px
>>34696013
"""""""hostile country"""""""""

I love all the evidence they have to prove "russian aggression"
>>
File: ukraine in a nutshell.jpg (131KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine in a nutshell.jpg
131KB, 800x450px
>>34689205
>Fighting against Russian imperialism is something i'd be willing to give my life for

how about you just shoot yourself and cut out the middleman buddy?

fucking ukie sympathizing faggot
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.