[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

open carry freak out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: opencarry.jpg (142KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
opencarry.jpg
142KB, 620x413px
today im in the store getting coffee this morning and some skinny old bitch starts screaming at me about my gun in a shoulder holster. she screaming that im going to rob the place. everyone is looking at her. i step up the counter to pay and im like hows it going denny are you going out to see the band play tonight. im like you know i am. she keeps screaming that im a danger. she steps up and denny is like gtfo bitch and dont come back in the store we do need crazy customers. this crazy bitch then goes out to her subaru an calls 911 and says i was trying to rob the store. the sheriff shows up. he talks to denny and he says that the lady is crazy and full of shit. the lady is still freaking out in the parking lot. the sheriff gives her a ticket for disordley conduct an told shes not allowed back there for food or gas.
>>
Nice blogpost, faggot.
>>
>>34687910
Alex, I'll take shit that never happened for $1000
>>
>>34687923
nope, happen this morning.

>>34687915
thanks
>>
Why do you trip?
Is your self esteem so low that you need to find identity on an anonymous image board?
You are a cancer amongst the culture of this atmosphere.
>>
>>34687943
>culture of this atmosphere.
what does that mean
>>
>>34687949
its like the space between
>>
I don't freak out when people open carry, but I do try to see what they're carrying. 9 times out of 10 it's a Glock in a Blackhawk Serpa holster.

Also, that "cell phone" carrying case for the LCP is easy to spot.
>>
>>34687910
>disordley conduct
isn't it some kind of special criminal offense to make false 911 calls?
like making false bomb threats?
she was basically lying and trying o incite violence and false arrests
>>
>>34687949
>Insufficient mental foresight to imagine what words may mean

C'mon man, lose the trip already
>>
>>34687910
Of course you know a "Denny" at the convenience store. Callum, it wouldn't be a good weekend without your threads.
>>
we hate you so fucking much
>>
Remember to sage callum threads
>>
>>34688114
his name is dennis but he like being called denny.
>>
>>34687910
Goddamn dude. I know you're a troll, but please take an English class.
>>
>>34688324
i do speak english
>>
>>34688349
They also teach things like grammar and sentence structure.
>>
>>34688359
im not wrting a book.
>>
>>34687910
Of all the things that ever didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.
>>
>>34688484
I was there. It happen just like I say it happen
>>
>>34687943

Are you new? Callum is a huge attention whore.
>>
>>34687910
All Tripfags should be banned. I can't believe you cucks tolerate this shit.
>>
File: 8f4.jpg (27KB, 680x344px) Image search: [Google]
8f4.jpg
27KB, 680x344px
callum dont listen to them i love you
>>
>>34688484
THEN WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED BACK FOR FUCKING FOOD OR GAS YOU GODLESS GUNCUNT
>>
>>34688916
I can't believe you don't open carry
>>
>>34688924
I love you two frog twins
>>
File: UvGfe7Y.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
UvGfe7Y.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>34687910
>>
>>34688438
No, you're writing shit you expect people to read.
>>
one time i cc then woman talk an police come n arrest lasy then me and cop become rage buddies fuggin bro tier man
>>
haha this is funny and it made me laugh
>>
File: 1497921126632.png (211KB, 1017x860px) Image search: [Google]
1497921126632.png
211KB, 1017x860px
>>34687910
Don't you get enough (yous) arguing about hollow points, Zed? Do you really need this Callum shit to reap in more?
>>
>>34687910
>Black
>Cheap pistol
>Old sedan
El mao
>>
>>34689079
I'M NOT ZED
>>
>>34689079
bro do you even know zed?

The guy clearly has almost no life outside of work and farming (you)s on 4chan is a critical part of both his self esteem and identity.

I try not to be too much of a dick to him anymore though because i realized one day he's just going to suddenly stop posting and i get the feeling it's going to be because he finally nutted up and blew his fucking brains out
>>
OP.
I feel sorry for you in that you appear to need to create a fantasy to live in.
I additionally feel bad that the fantasy you've created is quite frankly irrelevant and shitty.
I hope that you can fix your actual life.
Good luck OP.
I believe in you.
>>
>>34689135
You should trip as Dr anon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.