[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did John Wick 2 Fucked up the Ammo Count?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: artsfon.com-8563.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
artsfon.com-8563.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
So while I found the gun-fu in both John Wick Movies a bit dull, I really appreciated the fact that at least John Wick Reloaded his gun, and even the directors said they always counted how much bullet he had in the chamber.

At 1:45 he tooks a Glock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNLhZVFIrTI

That Gun shoots 21-22 times. But that seems like a Glock 17 for me which has only 17 magazine (+1 in Chamber Perhaps). Did they fucked up? Or maybe thats a different Glock?
>>
>>34683041
It's a triple stack Glock™
>>
when he arms locks the one guy he takes his magazine, you can see his slide is locked back before he grapples him
>>
Always counting at the chamber. Hims elevator of bullet take no time to moves. News of no shoot not come when bear times many occasions.
>>
File: Hardcore Henry.jpg (584KB, 1342x601px) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore Henry.jpg
584KB, 1342x601px
Don't mind me, just posting some real gunkинo
t./tv/
>>
>>34683313
Getting sick from an movie because playing ego-shooter :(
That wasnt funny
>>
>>34683041
It's prduct placement OP, Keanu uses taran tactical mag extensions, because he's Taran Butler's tactical sex slave
>>
>>34683041
>>ITT English is a second language
>>
>>34683313
Love hardcore Henry one of the few movies I had to buy
>>
>>34683041
>John Wick
okay, pretty empty
>John Wick 2
pretty fucking weak just a cash grab
>>
When John Wick make time grab I am liking penultimate. Torturous it is that am not to be. Always seven loaves on miracle glade.
>>
>>34683559

I am to be! Elves! No to being. Make translate with ass tunnels yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2425.jpg (47KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2425.jpg
47KB, 500x253px
>>34684149
What in the hell are you trying to say here?
>>
>>34684149

Agreed. I thought I was the only one
>>
>>34683041
He "preferred Germans" before he got to Rome, after which he got 26 and 32 if I recall correctly.

There are plenty of 20 rounder mags for most modern handguns, and that +1 trick is easy. They definitely did the 7 rounds of 45acp right, and didn't go nuts with AR and M4 either.
>>
File: Ashely_Schaeffer_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ashely_Schaeffer_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>34683041
John Wick is fucking Gen Z garbage. Shitty post FX and CGI shit leaves a fake, cheap taste in your mouth similar to walking dead. Quit posting this stupid fucking movie you R*ddit half breeds
>>
>>34685641
You haven't even watched the films, have you?
It's a pure joy to watch a movie with clean, good cinematography, with long scenes and stable camera, and with the actors actually performing the stunts and move sets themselves on the camera. There's also tons of practical effects, and CGI is kept at minimum.
>>
>>34683532

He probably shoots a hundred times better than you.
>>
>>34685610
>>34685641
reminded that its now contrarian to not be contrarian on 4chan now.
>>
>>34683313
>both pistols are right handed with left hand ejection
Why
>>
>>34684149
>>34685014
>>34685043
it's probably just a poor translator program. some of the speech patterns bear structures similar to various foreign languages.
>>
>>34685992
I thought they were very good movies as well...

And for action movies the use of symbolism is incredible.

His decent into hell to get his weapons out the hiding place.

The head bad guy talking on his cell while standing in the hall of the gods.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.