[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1st time range

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: BDS-ZF-Scheibe.gif (10KB, 274x268px) Image search: [Google]
BDS-ZF-Scheibe.gif
10KB, 274x268px
I have my first meeting with a instructor on a range.

Something to do before shoot my first time in life?
Should i bring the targets home to remember it?

BTW: lerning about guns since 7years without shooting one :( feels gay
>>
>>34682782
Damn, cant´t find my first group !

Post your first ever group thread, sorry OP
>>
>>34682782
well, it's kinda like all these guys with huge arsenals for putting holes in paper.
>imagine you love carpentry
>spend all your money on gucci hammers
>every weekend, you practice with various hammers putting thousands of nails into 2x4s
>never build anything but always claim to have plenty of hammers if you ever decide to.
>kill wife and kids with nearest hammer when in alcohol fueled rage
>>
>>34682875
I need to vistis over a year to own my own gun.
My goal is 3gun shooting but this takes time.

I want to lern shooting with all types of gun, not making holes in paper.

Is a Walther PPQ M2 Q5 match good for IPSC ?
>>
>>34682782
Yes, hang on to it. Take pics with something for scale.

If it's great you'll be proud. If it sucks, it'll show you where you started when you're awesome later.

Have fun!
>>
>>34682875
That's a shit comparison. For some people, target shooting is part of the hobby. You don't have to hunt or shoot competitively to consider yourself a shooter or to enjoy shooting. Do you use your computer for anything but jacking off and browsing the web? Video games? If you aren't using it for research or making money you aren't using it at all, I guess
>>
>>34684413
It was fun. But I cant make pics and i only allowed for Diabolos.Holding something and stay steady is hard for the 1st time.

Everything hit between 2 and 10.

Next day a new range and I hope to shoot a 9mm :(

Now Im lil/k/
>>
File: 1500421570424.jpg (61KB, 510x583px) Image search: [Google]
1500421570424.jpg
61KB, 510x583px
>>34682928
>i want to lern shooting with all types of gun
>>
>>34686538
Shit where did the image come from what the hell
>>
>>34686555
Its a warning for you.
SHTF within 24 in your town !
>>
>>34686538
Problem?
Handgun (the USP expert makes my wet)
AR-15
K98 (SS) or K31?
And a .50 BMG or .375Chey

Imin my low 20s so time is here ;)
>>
File: shittyitalian.gif (166KB, 390x339px) Image search: [Google]
shittyitalian.gif
166KB, 390x339px
>>34682875
>imagine you love plumbing
>spend all your money on plungers, boots, and shrooms
>slip down pipes and step on turtles every weekend, practicing thousands of stomp variations
>marry princess but never fix castle plumbing
>she has toadstools for kids, do jump combo on family in star-fueled rage
>>
>>34686870
What country are you from?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.