[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dat nazi gat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0334.jpg (152KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
152KB, 1200x900px
>philosophy of owning only one of each type of firearms
>own 1 ar
>1 shotty
>1 bolt
>1 22lr
I have a glock 19 as my one handgun, but damn is this thing sex. I want pic as my one and only handgun. I mean for everything.... home defense, ccw, etc. how stupid am I?
>>
>>34681713
ok nutnfancy
>>
The correct number of firearms (n) is always:
>n+1
>>
>>34681713
Well 2 is 1 and 1 is none, so technically you own zero of each type of firearm
>>
Op let me rephrase. Can pic related work for ccw?
>>
>>34681745
Anything will if you wear a sweatshirt
>>
File: 1494090961768.jpg (187KB, 660x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1494090961768.jpg
187KB, 660x1146px
>>34681713
>I want pic as my one and only handgun. I mean for everything.... home defense, ccw, etc. how stupid am I?

Pretty fuckin' dumb. You really think you're going to carry that everyday? Be realistic. Hell, you're not going to be able to conceal a G19 in casual attire.

A more apt "philosophy" is to have
>an AR
>redundancy to first AR
>carry gun
>rednundancy to carry gun, this is what you use to mainly shoot/dryfire with
>npe gun

I used to think this but you only have one life, fucking enjoy it. Unless you plan on dedicating a very large amount of time into practicing with an AR15 and Glock 19 near exclusively, get a USP45.

I carry a Glock 19, have an identical Glock 19 set up just like the first that I use for training, an AR that I don't really enjoy shooting and plan on selling a lot of guns that I don't enjoy using or shooting to put into more ammo, classes and range fees. Personally, I always felt like it was dumb to buy a gun because of how it looks but if you like a gun because of its appearance, the more you'll be motivated to go out and practice with it.

As admirable it is to have a small array of guns in terms of a utility aspect, I couldn't take someone seriously if they were so unfamiliar with running a DA/SA, LEM/paddle gun, AK, FAL, G3, CZ and revolver that they had to ask for help on how to use the controls or manage something that isn't a striker fired or SAO trigger.

>tfw despite all of this, you unironically want a USP45 Type 1 and go to competitions with it and pretend like you're Vincent from Collateral

Life's short. One day, it's gone. Buy what you want and shoot what you want.
>>
Anyone know what light that is on the USP? Also the USP shouldn't even exist anymore after HK developed the VP9.
>>
>>34681745
Go to a gun shop and hold a few ~5" barrel pistols, do more research on CCW and think about the clothes you'd wear while carrying this concealed. Shorts and a tshirt? Personally fuck no I'd print like crazy. The fact that you even have to ask this question do some more research dude there is SOOO much info on this topic on youtube/google just because a /k/ommando says you're good to go doesn't mean for you personally it will conceal fine...
>>
>>34681788
>Anyone know what light that is on the USP? Also the USP shouldn't even exist anymore after HK developed the VP9.

If you can't identify an XC1 right off the bat, I don't think you should be voicing opinions on whether or not a proven combat pistol should be discontinued since the company makes a completely different kind of pistol...
>>
>>34681773
>Hell, you're not going to be able to conceal a G19 in casual attire
Are you fucking retarded? I do it everyday.
>>
>>34681788
Surefire XC1, that answer took me about 15 seconds to read the brand and google...
>>
File: 1474850391387.jpg (8KB, 280x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474850391387.jpg
8KB, 280x375px
>>34681815
>Are you fucking retarded? I do it everyday.

I meant something along the lines of this.
>>
>>34681713
because of the light rail it won't do well for both ccw and Hd. It's a third of an inch taller than a glock 19 and has a slightly thicker slide so you could use it for carry. I'd get a p2ksk or p30sk to complement it because though you can conceal it you'll need a cover garment and having 10+1 of 9mm is better than the 16 you left at home.
>>
>>34681828
AIWB makes lots of things possible
>>
>>34681828
Just blouse the shirt up a little bit and voila you're gtg.

>>34681809
this
>>
For fall and winter carry, sure.

Just make sure you put a nice finish on that slide; that Hostile Environment finish they put on it at the factory is awful.
>>
>>34681843
> HE sucks

FALSCH!
>>
File: 1469795783744.jpg (129KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1469795783744.jpg
129KB, 1024x682px
>>34681836
>AIWB makes lots of things possible

It does, I carry a Glock 19 AIWB with pic every day but a tucked in shirt? I would go with a J-Frame or a Glock 43 but that's just me.

>>34681834
>I'd get a p2ksk or p30sk to complement it because though you can conceal it you'll need a cover garment and having 10+1 of 9mm is better than the 16 you left at home.

This. Don't get such a big gun that you will never think about actually carrying it all day. A P30SK is surprisingly shootable for its size and while I like having as much capacity, I would have no qualms with such a gun even if it has 11 rounds fully loaded.

There is also the USP45C and HK45C if you're looking for a more compact .45 HK for whatever odd reason.
>>
>>34681788
I don't like the looks of the VP9. Also I shot several at the range and I am not impressed.

>>34681834
I might just get two, >>34681773 is right. I really don't like the Glock 19 I prefer things that has a DA/SA. But I also love the looks of the USP. A USP9 and USP9 Compact for summer attire, I spend so much on ammo and training that I might as well buy two of what I love.
>>
>>34681713
The correct answer is to embrace materialism like a true American and fill the hole in your heart with guns. Practicality and prudent financial planning is for commies, buy guns until you have no more space to store them, then buy a new house to put more guns in. Max out your credit cards on ammo and let those credit card cucks reposes it one bullet at time.
>>
File: 1489972812241.webm (783KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1489972812241.webm
783KB, 600x337px
>>34681855
>I really don't like the Glock 19 I prefer things that has a DA/SA.

I used to be on that route with my two PX4 Compact Carries which are fucking amazing but I switched to Glock 19s because of the simplicity of the platform and some other aftermarket stuff the PX4 didn't have. If you don't like Glocks, fair enough. Definately check into the USP, one thing to note is that their DA/SA trigger is regarded to be pretty mediocre for a DA/SA.

If I had to get an HK, I would opt for LEM for all my defensive work.

https://pistol-training.com/archives/8549
>>
>>34681844
>wears off in a week or two with holster use

kek
>>
>>34681869
Yeah I had both a MK23 and a USP and one thing that always bugged me was the pull on the USP's trigger. It's first and foremost a duty trigger. Very long, heavy, creepy trigger pull, basically making you question "are you REAAAALY sure you want to pull this trigger?" kind of feeling. I'd strongly urge getting either a match trigger replacement, or have it adjusted by a gunsmith.

Full disclosure, I ended up selling the usp just because after the MK23, it was kind of redundant. Still enjoyed it, but it does need a bit of work in my opinion.
>>
File: 1495183900378.jpg (77KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
1495183900378.jpg
77KB, 750x390px
>>34681880
>he thinks the color is the actual hostile environment treatment
>>
>>34681836
>>34681841
I'm sure that the armed mugger will sit there and let you untuck your shirt to draw before he shoots/shanks/grapplies you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.