[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bank robbery equipment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: images.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
name guns, grenades, armor, and disguise.
>>
Here's the plan I'd use
>start workin at the bank, whatever position i can get
>go every day, do the work
>over time, gain their trust
>bank doesn't suspect a thing
And the best part? They deposit the money right in my bank account, week after week, month after month, they don't suspect a damn thing. And 20 years later? Walk right out the front door, clean
>>
>>34679925
Brilliant
>>
>>34679882
you're not actually gonna do it.

>get a job you fuckin faggot
>>
Been thinking about it for awhile, and I think I know what's best to use

>A couple of AKMs, an AR, and a G3 clone, illegally modified for F/A fire
>A couple of Berettas or some other wonder 9 as sidearms for me and my bud
> well over 1000 rounds of ammo, loaded into drum mags for all the rifles
> Vests, leg guards, arm guards, all with extra bullet proofing materials added for repeated strikes
> Getaway car with the extra long guns stored inside, loaded and ready to go.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 21753.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
21753.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
fuck this shit im out ganna go rob the bleach bank mother truckers
>>
File: hello.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hello.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>34679882
Ugh, I can't wait until school starts up again.
>>
>>34680041
looks like someone just found out about the North Hollywood shootout.
Welcome to /k/
>>
File: tumblr_odguravKfX1s9eqayo1_500.jpg (122KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odguravKfX1s9eqayo1_500.jpg
122KB, 500x477px
this is what the world tought us guys/girls we need to fight for are freedom no more hiding fuck what we stand for and do what we want cause fuck why not were not fucking black slaves any more were gods and we live to win
>>
>>34680041
This is how i imagine it. Have fun in jail though.
Make getaway vehicle open top for anti aircraft.
You may outgun and outrun cop cars but you will need to worry about the buzzards too.
Had a dream once where i was in back of pickup shooting down aircraft and tailing vehicles.
Ended badly due to crash but still fun dream.

Getaway vehicle needs plow to stop spike strips and armored mudflaps in back so they cant blow rear tires with gunfire. Weld extension to gas tank from top to increase range.
Add reinforced glass to windows.

You also need a hostage of course if your robbery was too slow. Initial approach should begin with stun grenades/mustard gas to stun any inside occupants that may be armed. Have somebody good with networking mess with communications. To at least delay emergency response.
Two gunmen at least. Full auto rifles extended mags with .45cal handguns double action
Heavy and large caliber mg in vehicle for anti vehicle.
Vehicle must be large enough with plow to slam through a barricade without critical damage.

Jeez at this point i might have to check under my car for fbi trackers.
>>
File: target.jpg (236KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
target.jpg
236KB, 1200x900px
>>34679882
Nothing for your pleb tier bank.
If your going to rob a bank go big or go home.
>>
god fucking dammit i should have posted that i wasn't going to actually rob a bank

i do understand however because of the retards posting legitimate advice for a felony like that
>>
>>34680225
How about we rob that bank in great britian with the fuckhuge key? Sounds like a fun project.
>>
>>34680253
We are answering your question regardless why complain?
>>
File: Tumblr_lr8ex1fpgz1qhju1to1_400.gif (481KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_lr8ex1fpgz1qhju1to1_400.gif
481KB, 352x240px
>>34680041
HAHAHA good luck Emil
>>
>>34679882
I think about this a lot but the answer on how to do it ***succesfully*** is not what you want to hear. Going loud will land you in jail or shot dead. Your best bet is to just pass a note and go for smaller payouts for very little risk. Now if you want me to tell you how to get an armored truck...
>>
Anyone who would like to know about a guy who actually successfully robbed banks this century should listen to the Criminal podcast "American Dream".
>TL/DR: He would hand a teller a note saying that he had a gun and to give him what was in the till. The best part was that he already had a job and didn't need the money.
>>
>>34680258
20 people
120,000 Dollars
2 months.
I have thought about it quite a bit. Also, you don't go in through the front of any federal or national vault.
The doors are 10 feet of solid steel. Instead you have 7 of your men take the building and hostages and act as a distraction.
Threaten to start killing hostages unless you get the keys.
Once you get into the vault you mysteriously disappear with 500 million to a billion in gold.
There is an abandoned tube station less than 1000 feet from the vault, that would be the entry point as the walls are ony 1 1/2 feet of rebar reinforced concrete.
>>
>>34679882
- full auto FAL
- ~20 40 round mags in a backpack and a separate bag (keep about 9-12 on a chest rig) .308 AP obviously
- IIIA plate in carrier
- 12 gauge pump and a bandolier or two of buckshot
- hand grenade to meet my 72 virgins when the police eventually overrun me
- some sort of ballistic helmet and facemask as a disguise

I feel like the scenario OP gave implied that a prolonged firefight with the police would be expected which is retarded because there's no way someone could get away with it and it's significantly harder to do that. Honestly if it were me I would concoct some sort of oceans 11 scheme and rob the vault under their noses on a holiday or something. Or just do the old kidnap the manager of the branch and his family and make him bring me the money or let me into the vault.
>>
File: IMG_6706.jpg (48KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6706.jpg
48KB, 600x338px
>itt: fucking noobs going loud

Try a dodge build OP
>>
>>34679882
Medic bag
>>
>>34681925
2 fucking OP i tell ya.
combined with shotguns you plow the enemies so hard.
>>
>>34681369

>hostages
>keys
>up to a billion dollars in gold

Fort Knox isn't gonna go down that easy. Go for it anyways.
>>
>>34680041
Sounds pretty fucking aesthetic tbqh
https://youtu.be/m_G3If2N_kc
>>
>>34679882
Robbing a bank with a gun is peak autism, if you get into a shootout with police you already fucked up and are going to die.

You make an IED and strap it to yourself. Then you slip the teller a note saying you're going to allahu ackbar the building if

>she doesn't give you the money
or
>you hear police sirens

and politely request to withdrawal X amount of dollars from "your account".
>>
>>34679882
>Guns
8 M116 howitzers
A GAU-8 strapped to a Toyota
Hundreds of nuggets thrown as javelins rather than fired
A trebuchet
>Grenades
The type that go FWOOSH!!! then BACOW!!!
>Armor
IDFK... babies?
>Disguise
Blackface

Really though, robbing a bank is dumb as fuck. All that money you can't really spend because surprise surprise, red flags everywhere when some poorfag NEET starts buying lambos after a fairly recent bank robbery. If I HAD to do it I'd never "go loud" if I could help it and would leave for a non-extradition country immediately afterwards.
>>
File: frogmask.jpg (89KB, 736x990px) Image search: [Google]
frogmask.jpg
89KB, 736x990px
>>34680216
>mustard gas
>>
>>34680216
Mustard gas is gonna do more than just "stun" people
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.