[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 3 days I go for training what can I expect for the next 5 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

In 3 days I go for training what can I expect for the next 5 years.
>>
File: kristiana-coignard2[1].jpg (47KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
kristiana-coignard2[1].jpg
47KB, 780x780px
i guess eventually you will work in the ordinary police, grow fat and eventually you will shoot dead a depressed teenage girl because she looked threatening. a typical way of swine

pic related
>>
>>34678704
Everyone hating you because you're a fucking MP.
>>
File: 1499645218835.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499645218835.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>34678760
> Killing a white that didn't threaten me .
>>34678763
> Caring about what weeboos and people think of me. Please.
>>
Who the fuck wants to be an MP?
>>
File: 1500498989814.gif (2MB, 350x235px) Image search: [Google]
1500498989814.gif
2MB, 350x235px
>>34678869
Why not I get to be JODI.
>>
>>34678704
People will think that you are a weenie for joining the army instead of the coast guard and probably steal your socks
>>
>>34678970
>USCG
>Military
>>
File: images(14).jpg (6KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images(14).jpg
6KB, 230x219px
>>34678760
>>
>>34678821
MP's are dickheads, you'll fit right in
>>
>>34678704
I was an Army MP for five years. Went in immediately after high school with intention of entering law enforcement once I finished my contract.

Today, my life and career are on a vastly different course. I strongly regret my personal decision and feel I could have made much better use of those five years and gained far more relevent experience elsewhere (in a different MOS).

That said, if you really want to do it and have an interest in law enforcement and investigations then I wish you the best.

As far as what to expect? MP OSUT is easy, just don't be a dumbass. Try and get assigned to a stateside unit with good access to schools and get deployment experience if possible. Oh and keep your dick out of MP women for fuck's sake, they're trouble.
>>
>>34680143
>Oh and keep your dick out of MP women for fuck's sake, they're trouble.
honestly military women in general

never have i met one where i thought to myself "wow shes smart, has her act together, and is really a nice person to be around"

its always "gee i wonder when this bitch is going to start crying that i either knocked her up or raped her"
>>
>>34680068
Hello civilian
>>
File: 20170727_222013.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170727_222013.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>34680210
Hello DHS
>>
>>34680143

>keep your dick out of MP women
As someone who has DP'd an MP girl my buddy and I met twice (in the same night, different bars) -- I can confirm. The DP was as filthy, disgusting and felt amazing as I had imagined but she tried to cause a lot of shit afterwards.

Worth it, though.
>>
/meg/ thread is supposed to contain you faggots.
>>
>>34680516

Underage/Collegefaggot or Eurocuck detected.
>>
File: NOW.png (776KB, 680x742px) Image search: [Google]
NOW.png
776KB, 680x742px
>>34678704
Should have picked the marines

But, it's you're choice m8
>>
>>34678704
>what can I expect for the next 5 years.

Getting shafted by bitches and niggers because of E.O. bullshit.

Getting shit from everyone because you're a fucking MP.

Dealing with drunken assholes.

Dealing with the biggest pieces of shit in the military and their demon welfare spawn.

Dealing with officers and senior NCO's that think their rank can get them out of shit like DUI's.

All in all, a pretty shit job, especially if you deploy to combat and have to work with the same bitches that can't do their fucking job in peacetime, let alone in combat.

Have fun.
>>
>>34678704
drunk soldiers, working nights, weekends, and holidays, dealing with bitchy wives, and to top it off,, you won't be real "police", you will be a armed mall cop with no power of arrest. I hope you didn't really believe the recruiter when he said you would be "federal law enforcement"
>>
>>34678704
>MP
Why did you even waste your time enlisting?
>>
>>34678704
my brother is mp you guys are the scum of the earth worse than reg police
>>
>>34678869
Better than being infantry, you can be giving tickets to the guys late for PT.
>>
>>34681048
>dealing with bitchy wives

Military wives are absolute fucking cancer.
>I'm Col Suckcox wife, and when I tell my husband...
>Do you know Command Sergeant Major Shitskin is? Well he's my husband, and when I tell him about....

Fucking fat, idiot, entitled bitches that can't wait until the next field problem or deployment to go ride some nigger cock and spend their husbands money. To hell with all those fucking bitches.

Enjoy dealing with that shit, MP, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>34681641
>>34680492
>>34680196
>>34680143
Pretty much on point, if you want to have a better shot at doing your degree while in look into guard and whether your state has a tuition reimbursement/assistance program as many colleges charge more per credit/year than the army will cover on the TA program. Also keep up on pt and stay out of trouble. Deployment is the best part of MP if you are not on a fob unless you get riot duty) so keep in mind it generally sucks and you may want another mos
>>
MP veteran here. Get ready for funny traffic stops and seeing nasty peoples houses during health and welfare. Also a lot of male on male rape. Be a smarty and keep either your FLC or IOTV in the trunk of your patrol car for active shooter shit
>>
>MP
Rather have fags join fags than spill over. Good self containment fag.
>>
>>34682767
Do they still train that drill in basic?
>>
>>34678704
Warning, do a shit ton of stretching everyday while youre there. Friend of mine is finishing AIT portion with only 10% of her class. 90% got med chaptered from injuries or pt failure. Apparently the drill sgts for his cycle are wannabe swat, so they had them do 5 mile rucks every 2 days during bct portion along with full kit exercises, which is retarded. Shit ton of stress fracture displacement injuries.
>>
>>34681641
>Military wives are absolute fucking cancer.
Most middle aged women with a sense of power are fucking cancer, dude. After working in retail for 7 years having to deal with them ALL DAY LONG there were fewer of them than I could count on two hands that didn't treat me like I was their servant.
>>
>>34680381
CIVILIAN TAKE OFF THAT CORPORAL STRIPE YOU'VE BEEN OFFICIALLY DEMOTED. REPORT TO YOUR CO AT 0001 HOURS IN ONLY A SPORTS BRA.
>>
>>34680813
>Dealing with drunken assholes.
>Dealing with the biggest pieces of shit in the military and their demon welfare spawn.
>Dealing with officers and senior NCO's that think their rank can get them out of shit like DUI's.

This! Everyday, in and out, 24/7 bullshit.
>>
>>34683054
Active shooter training?
>>
>>34683122
>ssson I'mma ensin do you knoaw whut thhhhat means? fffug off I'mma drrrivehome
>>
>>34683143
Specifically the retrieving rifle and ibv/iotv from trunk while partner provides cover. I was one of the first cycles that did that with active shooter training and just curious if they kept it
>>
>>34683169
We just did reactive room clearing in basic as far as i can remember. We did the flc/iotv thing on base just as a precautionary sop
>>
>>34681641
I got to have some fun with this once when we had an active shooter on base
>Sunday 1300
>get a call from a number I don't recognize
>it's some major from the post generals office
>ohfug.jpg
>Sgt Anon? We need you and four of your guys in full kit at the armory, you'll be briefed once you get there
Long story short, a guy went ape and shot his wife and started shooting at the post cops (we didn't have MPs) and they wanted us to cordon off the roads and keep people out while we waited on SWAT from the nearest town.
>they give us 100 rounds, and a street to block off, tell us to treat it like a normal TCP
>And for God's sake don't fucking tell people why, we do not need this shit all over Facebook causing a panic
>tell my guys that if I catch anyone's weapon chambered I'll fucking kill them because this has bad idea written all over it
>only saving grace was that every stop had at least one NCO and we were in constant contact with each other and the General's office
>99% of people got the hint and noped the fuck out
Armed soldiers, Humvees and no dicking around, we were all very concerned.
>here comes this big ass Lexus
>pulls right up to me
>Whats going on here Sgt? I'm trying to get home
>Theres been an incident ma'am, we have the area blocked off
>What's happening?
>I can't say ma'am, sorry
>Well I'm ( post CSM) wife and you need to tell me what's going on before I call him
>Well he's the one who ordered me not to say anything, so go ahead and call him
>she does, fussing and carrying on, then gets real quiet and pale
>So sorry, I'll go to the store or something
>peels the fuck out
CONT.
>>
File: 1497758934827.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497758934827.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>34683290
Everything's smooth for the next hour
>sitting in truck while RTO takes a piss
>truck pulls up
>hear my guy talking, can't hear responses
>my guy gets a little loud, and I hear an engine rev
Motherfuckerherewego.jpg
>get out and go over to the car
>What's the problem
>guy holds his CAC out the window in my face, he's got his wife and 2 kids in the car
>That's nice but not what I asked. What's the issue?
>You see what that says?
>Yeah Captain, I do. That still doesn't answer my question, this isn't the gate.
>Well I need to get my kids home
>Well I'm sorry sir but this road has been closed by order of the post commander
>he grips the steering wheel and hisses through his teeth like a 12 year old, his wife's face is beet red and she's got her face in her palm
>Well what if I decide that's not good enough and just go through you?
Fucking seriously?
>Well I think your Sonata would have a hard time moving that Humvee, and I'd hate to have to embarrass you in front of your kids by jerking you through the window and flex cuffing you
>his wife goes ballistic, tells him to stop being an ass and just go to so and so's house
>while they argue, I pull out my phone and use my trump card
>Captain? Excuse me there's someone on the phone for you
>He jerks the phone away, answers with "Yeah, who the hell is this?"
>watch him shit his pants and then reply, "General sir, I'm very sorry. Yes sir. Yes sir I understand. Yes sir. Goodbye sir."
>hands me my phone, doesn't say a word and pulls away
>mfw
Oh the guy ended up killing himself, which was shitty. All in all it was a shit day.
>>
>>34680381
>showing off your A1C stripes

Go finish your CDC's airman.
>>
>>34683410
They're done because I never had them in the first place. >>34683410
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.