[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USS Gerald R Ford

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: gJQkt2.png (376KB, 602x406px) Image search: [Google]
gJQkt2.png
376KB, 602x406px
What are the tactical advantages to pissing all over the floor of your air craft carrier?
>>
>>34674622
>wasting space on urinals when you have toilets
>>
>>34674647
Urinals are slimmer than toilets and require less piping because they are for liquids only.
>>
What's the tactical advantage of being a gender neutral floating safe space?
>>
Having women at sea was the biggest mistake anyone ever made. You know what a sea tour does to a man? Things just start appearing to have tits, I swear to God.
>>
>>34674664
>being this retarded
>>
I'm sure being the largest and most advanced aircraft carrier in the world by nearly every metric makes up for the lack of urinals.

could be wrong though
>>
>>34674622
>one superstructure
>cicumcised
>LGBTQ++ Crew

how long before it gets rammed by a cargo ship?
>>
>>34674684
Great argument
>>
>>34674766
I see no reason to argue with someone so stupid they do not even realise how stupid the thing they said is.
>>
>>34674622
It's fine, anyone with a dick can just piss off the side
>>
>>34674766
Good luck shitting in a urinal
>>
>>34674766
Not that anon, but you are retarded. What would you have, 4 toilets that can be used for pissing and shitting, or 3 toilets and 2 urinals?
>>
>>34674797
You fucking semen queen, someone literally said urinals require less piping. There are mostly men aboard these ships do the fucking math.
>>
>>34674813
but were do you take a shit you fucking retard
>>
>>34674780
Great argument, again

>>34674795
That's what toilets are for, dumb fuck

>>34674797
3 urinals and 2 toilets actually. I, and everyone else I know, pisses WAY more than they shit. You probably poop once per day if that but with proper water intake you likely piss multiple times per day. Urinals use less piping and less water due to their need for only processing urine and not solid fecal matter.
>>
>>34674828
in a toilet next to the urinal, you know, how most MENS ROOMS ARE.

now back to >>/hm/ with ye
>>
>>34674839
>Urinals use less piping
Urinals AND toilets use more piping than just toilets.
>and less water due to their need for only processing urine and not solid fecal matter.
You do realise that toilets with controllable water flow exist, right?
>>
Fuck me you guys are exactly like SJW's in that you grasp for literally anything to be offended by
>>
>>34674861
>Urinals AND toilets use more piping than just toilets.
Are you listening to yourself? A head with 3 toilets and 2 urinals uses less piping vs a head with 5 toilets. Ask a plumber.
>You do realise that toilets with controllable water flow exist, right?
You do realize that toilets with controllable water are not going to be used in a goddamn Naval vessel, right?
>>
>>34674664
>>34674766
>>34674813
>>34674839
I see that we have a future Marine here
>>
>>34674647
>wasting space on urinals when you have sinks

DESIGNATED PISSING AREA
>>
>not having designated pissing and shitting rooms
this is why we will be a superpower and you americans will be left in the dust
>>
>>34674885
>You do realize that toilets with controllable water are not going to be used in a goddamn Naval vessel, right?
Oh yeah, why not? It's a fucking button on top of the toilet, not exactly expensive.
>>
File: oorahbitchsemperfi.png (5KB, 411x140px) Image search: [Google]
oorahbitchsemperfi.png
5KB, 411x140px
>>34674891
You know I'm right
>>
>>34674905
Take it up with naval command. They aren't going to use something like that.

Just exactly what is so crazy about having a urinal in a men's bathroom? Men's bathrooms all over the country and in past naval vessels all have urinals. Why the change? What warrants it?
>>
>>34674907
kek
>>
>>34674924
Why should there be urinals?
>>
>>34674930
Well for one thing you can fit more urinals into a space than you can toilets. More urinals means more UPM (urine per minute).

Obviously the rest of the world thinks urinals are useful in some measure because they are in literally every men's bathroom everywhere. You're really fighting an uphill battle.
>>
>>34674958
are urinals necessary when you're trying to conserve space though? For instance, there are no urinals on airplanes
>>
>>34674976
There are no urinals on modern airplanes because the bathrooms are used by both sexes and women cannot use urinals effectively. If there's only room for one human waste disposal appliance then it obviously must be a toilet because urinals cannot dispose of fecal matter.
>>
I can't believe that there is a thread and a heated argument over aircraft carrier waste management.
>>
>>34674622
>CVN 69
>Ford
Wrong president there, guy. That's the Ike.
>>
You know, you could just piss into the ocean on the flight deck.
>>
urinals take less time, less water, less space, and are cleaner.

I would have put urinals in small stand alone water closets, near the work areas. So the 80% male population can take quick pee breaks.

toilet only lavatories is just going to make everyone wait.

sailors will pee in the carbon fiber sinks, or off the side of the ship.
>>
File: IMG_3121.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3121.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Indian naval vessels are equipped with only urinals and no toilets.
>>
>>34676329
>pilot hanging by a wire beneath the cockpit
Oh lawdy
>>
>>34676329
Well you know, anything that dismisses or removes something seen as manly reminds anon of how small and pathetic he really is, despite his gender. This hurts him badly, and he lashes out in response.
>>
>>34677067
"Gender neutral" is just another invasion of political correctness in the military, something we should do away with.
>>
>>34674622
Urinals are perfectly measured and designed to deflect piss back at yourself. They are the poorest invention of human existence.

I prefer to take a piss in a bush or something. Urinals can go to hell.
>>
>>34677026
designated
shitting
deck
>>
File: gas .jpg (74KB, 483x381px) Image search: [Google]
gas .jpg
74KB, 483x381px
>>34674622

protip: only greenhorns and freshmen on the boat wait to pee. Everyone else brings their own portable urinal with them. This is encouraged by XOs because personal urinals can be confiscated as part of an NJP, which means they have to stand in line to pee again.

>>34674683

I guarantee you that black enlisted are far, far, far, far worse than any woman officer. At least human women don't spit everywhere.
>>
You do know you can piss in toilets right? Urinals are unneeded
>>
>>34674683
>You know what a sea tour does to a man? Things just start appearing to have tits, I swear to God.
Then you pull into port for the first time in 3 months, and all the females clean themselves up, put makeup on, do their hair, and out on civilian clothes, AND YOU CAN'T RECOGNIZE A DAMNED ONE. You're just like "Holy shit, where'd all these models come from!?!" Then you get into town, and see LOCALS, and almost have a fucking heart attack.

>>34674647
Urinals allow for a higher traffic volume, specifically because they CAN'T be tied up by someone taking a shit. This WILL be a problem.
>>
>>34677458
Spit? Spit what, dip?
>>
>>34677501
You can always piss in the sink if the toilets are all taken
>>
>>34677501
>Urinals allow for a higher traffic volume, specifically because they CAN'T be tied up by someone taking a shit. This WILL be a problem.
This. If anything they should eliminate individual urinals and make it the good ol' trough. That's by far my favorite.
>>
>>34677513
That's what'll happen.
>>
>>34677513
>you may soon piss into a carbon fiber sink
The future is bright
>>
>>34677513
check your gender privileges
>>
I cant believe you faggots are actually arguing about toilets
>>
>>34677534
I have the privilege to arc it up and in if I have to. Because I have a cock.
>>
>>34677537
Hey this is important. I know you use a toilet every single day. Do you use an airplane every single day? No.
>>
>>34677505

anything and everything, from dip and gum brought on board against the rules to strips of hose and rubber gaskets. But, more often then not, it's just phlem. And there is nothing most gut-wrenching then walking into a supply room at 330 hours just to see someone in there hacking up loogies onto the floor. This is when ice cream tickets are collectively taken away and hazing begins.
>>
>>34677552
Why the fuck do the redguards just...spit? I understand if you've got a dip in and a spitter but didn't your mother teach you some basic fucking manners? Stuff like "wash your armpits" and "don't spit" are about as basic as it gets.
>>
>>34677593

why do kids spit? They're bored and they don't want to swallow their phlem. The constant allergies and colds inherent to large naval vessels doesn't help either. Although, it usually stops being a problem once the mexicans gang up on them in which is when they learn real quick to police themselves.
>>
>>34677616
Kids spit? That's news to me. Is it a poorfag thing? The only typical kid thing I've ever seen a kid do is pick their nose.

Is this an enlisted thing or does it go up to officers too?
>>
>>34677636

I used to spit a lot as a kid, and so did most of my friends, we were fairly middle class.

>Is this an enlisted thing or does it go up to officers too?

Generally only enlisted but nigs will do this shit in front of the wrong people (re: the XO) and get ice cream taken away from everybody. The only time I've seen one not fuck it up is when he spat it on the ground, realized he did it in front of someone important, then licked it up (y'know, like a kid would). No comments needed to be made on that matter by either party.
>>
>>34677681
>I used to spit a lot as a kid, and so did most of my friends, we were fairly middle class.
Hm. Nobody I know ever did as a kid. Oh wait...fuck I used to spit as a kid on the baseball fields during my games. My memory is like swiss cheese.

>Generally only enlisted but nigs will do this shit in front of the wrong people (re: the XO) and get ice cream taken away from everybody
If I got icecream privileges taken away because some black guy couldn't stop spitting I'd start the first shipboard KKK. I fucking love icecream.

>he spat it on the ground, realized he did it in front of someone important, then licked it up
Jesus. Any more juicy sea stories? Doesn't have to be spit related.
>>
>>34677770

>Jesus. Any more juicy sea stories? Doesn't have to be spit related.

not much other than what you'd typically expect (for example, people missing the toilet and feces getting everywhere or toilets breaking and feces spilling down stairways and getting into peoples' hair)
>>
>>34674622
>target Navy
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>34677808
>people missing the toilet and feces getting everywhere
How do you miss when you're sitting down on it. That's impressive.
>>
>>34677681
Get ice cream taken away? That is really absurd to use ice cream denial as a punishment.What runs the boat? 7 year olds?
>>
>>34677449
You mean the poop deck?
>>
File: 139587045281.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
139587045281.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>34677848
CARLOS
>>
>>34674930
They take less space and there are designs that don't use any water at all.

And people urinate much more than they defecate.
>>
The dumbest part is that all women are fully capable of using urinals
>>
>>34674664
>Urinals are slimmer than toilets

Have to leave one urinal unoccupied in between. No homo.
>>
>>34678199
It's the navy, homo is assumed
>>
>>34678199
>No homo

Its the navy
>>
Would you get in trouble for peeing off of the ship and into the ocean?
>>
>>34677463
>you can piss in toilets

Toilet bowls are too shallow. Dick hangs in cold water.

I suppose now you'll tell me that they don't have one or two urinals mounted lower for guys with longer cocks.
>>
>>34674622
Hold up, is it doing a power slide in that pic or just banking really hard?
>>
>>34675019
Ford is the same.
>>
File: IMG_20170717_200412.jpg (53KB, 564x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_200412.jpg
53KB, 564x635px
>>34675019
Perhaps women have no business being on a warship in the first place?
>>
>>34677840
>That is really absurd to use ice cream denial as a punishment
It really isn't. But there's a lot of similarity between the principles of pedagogy and the principles of NCO leadership. More yelling in considered acceptable, but the same kinds of revoking privileges for misbehavior and restoring them for good behavior apply. Remember, you're stuck together and mostly bored to death.
>>
>>34679268
Can't say that any more, that ship sailed when we gave them the right to vote.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
10KB, 194x259px
found the urinals
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJ5ILi-o74&t=4s
>>
>>34674622
Just dig a trench
>>
>>34678292
There is more than one toilet on the uss ford you mong
>>
>>34678199
That's only if you are able to have a space.
>>
>>34674622
Makes Indian navy guests more comfortable
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.