[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCCY CPX1,2, and 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: sccy.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sccy.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
You can get em now for $200 and theres a 380 version coming soon (CPX-3)

Are they the new hi-point in terms of value?
>>
File: sccy cpx1.jpg (2MB, 4128x2464px) Image search: [Google]
sccy cpx1.jpg
2MB, 4128x2464px
>>34674192
I like mine.

I think they offer more value for the price than Hi Points.
>>
>>34674201
My friend got one and it had issues in the first box of ammo going into battery. Any issues with yours so far?
>>
>they make one in black and orange

I'd drop $200 on that for shits and giggles. I just cant get my head around a semi-auto 9mm pistol having an 8 pound trigger pull.
>>
>>34674192
They're garbage. I wouldn't consider making the mistake of buying one again even if they were $100. The triggers fucking break off.
>>
>>34674222
yfw there are people that carry revolvers with heavier triggers

yfw there are people with state laws that require them to have just as heavy if not heavier triggers (for their own police even)

Didnt apex make a trigger kit for them recently?

>>34674224
post sauce
>>
>>34674214
I had 2 failures to go into battery with MaxxTech steel case ammo from Bosnia. Using Federal and Winchester, I've had no failures.
>>
File: sccy colors.jpg (60KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
sccy colors.jpg
60KB, 350x250px
>>34674192
Dont know of many pistols that offer the skittles color scheme
>>
I won't buy one out of principle. It's a copy of the Keltec P11, but they removed the S&W 59 mag compatibility so you have to buy their lower quality proprietary shit mags, and there are no higher cap options. QC doesn't seem to be any better than Keltec either, even if the finish is better.

Honestly I'd rather just buy a P11 for about the same price. P11s have always been cheap, and they haven't replaced the Hi Point, so I don't see why this would.
>>
File: my_face_my_soul.jpg (50KB, 729x422px) Image search: [Google]
my_face_my_soul.jpg
50KB, 729x422px
>>34674306
>I would rather buy a kel-tec
>>
>>34674247
>post sauce
I sold the piece of shit after they refused to give me a refund. They did repair it though. You expect reviews to be more than anecdotal? Well go ahead and make the mistake of buying one yourself.
>>
>>34674325
You'd rather buy a Keltec copy, just one that uses proprietary magazines instead of Mec-Gar dago magic?
>>
File: wew.png (62KB, 988x704px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
62KB, 988x704px
>>34674306
>>34674385
>buying a gun from a company that makes plastic shotguns and rifles with wooden screws in them
>>
>>34674402
>wooden screws

Ok bud. I hope you meant to say 'wood screws', and that's not even true.
>>
>>34674583
>and that's not even true.
any gun that uses screws of any kind to secure anything other than grips should be avoided, period.

They talk about red flags that might as well be a fucking black flag.
>>
>>34674192
them being less expensive doesn't correlate to them being built better, it just means you regret the purchase a little less.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.