[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PPQ vs P320

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (202KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
202KB, 1280x736px
Looking for a reliable 9mm that I can practice with and improve on the fundamentals and possibly carry.

With the modular P320, I could buy the slightly more comfortable Compact version and pop the sub-compact frame on when I want to carry.

But from everything I've read, the trigger and ergonomics of the PPQ seem to win most comparisons, and might be better for helping practice with.
>>
File: IMG_9418.jpg (618KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9418.jpg
618KB, 1632x1224px
>>34674099
Glock 19, both the P320 and PPQ are overrated
>>
PPQ wins
P320 sucks
>>
>>34674099
They're both all right, but the P320 will have a bigger aftermarket because "it's the Army's gun," if that means anything to you.

With a new slide and barrel kit plus a frame, you'll end up paying the same or just under the price of an entirely new handgun. Swappable frames aren't shit.

I can't get over how tall the P320 is. It might be an issue for concealed carry, at least with the compact size.
>>
>>34674099
Rent both, shoot both, buy the one you enjoy shooting more, since that will lead to more practice.

>>34674119
I can no longer tell who's a Glock fan and who's impersonating them to make them look obnoxious.
>>
File: 20170622_142015.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_142015.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>34674099
P320c hands down. You have a solid aftermarket and now they're damn near giving away their RX slides in both compact and full size.

As far as the height of the slide, I would say it's comparable to the ppq, and the extra cm in height over a glock is pretty much a non issue if you're not a manlet. Anyone who bitches about bore axis is either a competitive shooter at the highest level of skill or a glass wristed crybaby who believes in stopping power. The former doesn't apply to you and the latter is better suited trying to suck start a shotgun.

Tl;dr: p320c or glock 19.
>>
>>34674099
I have nothing but praise for the ppq. I haven't shot the p320, but by most accounts the ppq is superior in terms of ergonomics and trigger (like you said). Make sure you get the PPQ classic though, as M2 doesn't have the god tier paddle release.

You shouldn't choose your gun based on the "aftermarket", since you'll have no trouble finding holsters, mags or parts for either.
>>
>>34674099

walther vs sig

you're trolling right ?
>>
File: VP9.jpg (329KB, 996x561px) Image search: [Google]
VP9.jpg
329KB, 996x561px
>>34674289
I sold my PPQ, I've sold 5 Sigs now and I've shot the P320. I still have my Glock 19. In fact, I sold a Glock 19 to buy another Sig, and ended up buying another Glock 19 because I missed it.

I didn't ever think I'd be a Glock fan until I bought one. Had the Glock 19 and PPQ at the same time then stopped shooting the PPQ.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.