[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so where the fuck do I buy an MP5 ejector as an Eurofag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: p_760000171_2.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
p_760000171_2.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
Okay, so where the fuck do I buy an MP5 ejector as an Eurofag?
I'm looking to swap the poopy ejector in my POF clone for a correct gen 3 ejector.

Brownells stocks them for $25 but they won't ship any HK parts outside US as per agreement with the HKikes, and neither will anyone else. Kraut milsurp sites are all sold out.
Am I the only one who finds it fucked up that these things are being manufactured just across the border from me, but I can't get my fucking hands on one no matter what, but people on the other side of the planet can?
>>
>>34673795
my lack of facility with foreign languages impairs my googlefu, but try these places
http://egun.de/market/index.php
http://www.ludwig-militaria.de/
http://www.waffen-niedermeier.de/de/shop/unterkategorie.asp?id=16361631102009433086574662497139wwwwaffennieder&katid=9060&hauptkat=9060&suche=%25&sort=bezeichnung&sortup=ASC&seitenname=unterkategorie.asp&bildvorschau=ja&prodanzahl=25&aktionenanzahl=&recorderanzahl=&sucheanzahl=50&detailsucheanzahl=&sm=8_8
>>
>>34673828

eGun was the first thing I tried, German gunshops and milsurp sites were the second (all sold out, at best they have the gen 1 ejector).
It'll probably pop up on eGun eventually, but I don't want to hang around there for another year just to track down an ejector, it's an even shittier and more outdated platform than Gunbroker.
>>
>>34673880
i'd fab one out of some scrap steel or trade noods to a burger to send you one then
>>
>>34673795
Whats the cost to ship it from Denver, CO to wherever you are?
>>
>>34674021

USPS FCMI Letter is like, $3 to $5 tops.
>>
>>34674060
Might be able to help you out if you need it.
>>
>>34674074

That'd be pretty cool, but how would we go about it to begin with?
Also, before anyone starts yelling about ATF, exporting less than $100 worth of gun parts to EU countries is perfectly legal as far as ITAR is concerned, the only one who's butthurt about HK parts being sold to non-US citizens is HK.
>>
>>34674093
I give you a burner email, I order it, you venmo or paypal me, and I ship it. Honestly Im not to educated on the legality of shipping firearm part, but I dont think a piece of stamped steel will raise flags.
>>
>>34674197

Sounds cool.
>>
>this kills the hopes
>>
>>34675517
yeah, somebody has to post an e-mail
>>
>>34675805

Well, I assumed "I give you a burner email" means that *you* give *me* an e-mail instead of the other way around.
Anyway, here's my burner e-mail.
[email protected]
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.