[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sniper School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: hqdefault-9.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-9.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Hello /k/, so I plan on joining the Army soon. Im gonna choose to go into 11b, as dumb as it sounds, with hopes to follow my dreams in becoming a U.S. Army Sniper. This has always been a dream of mine since I was kid after watching Saving Private Ryan for the first time.

Has anybody on here had experience in sniper school? What should I expect? Is it easy to score a 110 for my general technical? What should I do to prepare myself for the training?

Any general advice, tips, knowledge, etc... would be very helpful for me.
>>
>>34671606
You don't get it immediately. 40/40 on the range consecutively is a good starting point. Be a pt stud and try out for the Sct Plt when they have try outs.

where did you get the picture?
>>
>>34671606
Good luck. Snipers are a certain kind of people. Either your are one or you're not. Also, can you go days without food or moving? Losing crazy amounts of weight from being in the field? Pissing and shitting yourself? Letting all of gods little creatures roam your body? Its not as glorified as Hollywood makes it out to be.
>>
>>34671606
lol. Good luck dude. Besides, even if you're sniper qualled, the chance of you actually getting out to do that shit is minuscule. Expect to just be a fucking janitor and hate your life. There is slim chance that you deploy, and even slimmer chance that you'll see real combat. Just fucking go to college, make money and shoot guns on your off time. Let dreams be that, dreams. 110 on your GT should be super easy, (I'm a highschool dropout and I got 130)

Soon to be former 11B
>>
>>34671680
Not him but I always had an interest being a sniper or a heli pilot, would you recommend the pilot route over the sniper route?
>>
>>34671636
Just from Google lmao
>>34671659
>>34671659
>>34671680
I know it's not all awesome like Hollywood portrays it, I know. But again, it's my dream. I have a yearning for it.
>>
File: staredown.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
staredown.gif
3MB, 300x169px
In my experience, you build up a reputation as a good soldier in your unit while expressing an interest in the scout sector or your company. Eventually, they'll have an opening as people PCS/ETS out, and, if they like you, they might consider letting you fill that now open slot.

From there, you're kind of a sniper. You work with sniper rifles. Your unit will, of course, be trying to secure school slots for prestige and mission readiness. The Fort Benning school is high up on the list with competition across the military and internal to the actual units.

There are other "sniper schools" but, as far as I'm aware, only the Benning one gets you an actual tab.

As for sniper school itself, it's a fieldcraft school more than a marksmanship one. Most Infantry companies take great pride in their marksmanship, and will simply force you to re-qualify over and over again until you get 40/40. To stand out, you need to focus as well on PT, technical knowledge, and having a good rapport with not only your local NCO support chain, but, also, the higher up NCOs in HQ as they can grease the wheels of Army bureaucracy while putting in a good name for you to get those limited slots. I'm talking like, one or two slots for a unit of several thousand men where hundreds want it, and dozens are part of scout sectors already.

With that in mind, don't be surprised if you don't get your shot until you've been in for several years after you reenlist.
>>
>>34671975
Just from Google lmao
>>
>>34671934
Anyone?
>>
>>34671934
>>34672190
Do you have soft hands?
>>
>>34671934
P I L O T
>>
>>34672203
Somewhat
>>
>>34672211
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>34672219
Well they just announced yesterday your kind does get to play military anymore.
>>
File: 5596340472_9bea4b10ce.jpg (100KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
5596340472_9bea4b10ce.jpg
100KB, 500x333px
>>34671975
So what are some other "sniper schools" you speak of? What other positions are there where I work as a marksmen/intelligence gathering type/guerrilla type stuff?
>>
>>34672634
Cav scout (19D) might be a good start. Not sure what all the details on that are, wasn't my MOS.
>>
>>34672669
>Cav scout
lmao all you will do is clean barracks and clean helicopters and clean tanks and other vehicles, because one asshole nco will never let you drive, even though you are qualified
>>
>>34672669
Uhm no, Cav Scouts aren't equatable they may have qualified ppl. The mos needs to be rolled into 11b series just like they incorporated the 11h series into 11b's.

>>34672634
The Army has mobile training units for some schools sniper school is one of them, sometimes it's a more stripped dpwn phase with less stalking.

Also to the anon, "sniper tab" is not authorized or recognized. I did know some people who had it sewed under their bdu breast pocket when things were ironed.
>>
File: Lithuania2015.jpg (796KB, 1411x2195px) Image search: [Google]
Lithuania2015.jpg
796KB, 1411x2195px
Be a good 11B and try out for your battallion's sniper section if you get the chance. Study and take notes. You have to know infantry tactics in addition to sniper knowledge, which is a deep subject. If you get in a section, the goal is to train you to go to sniper school so you can come back and train other snipers.

As far as sniper school itself, show up physically fit, motivated to learn, and try to know a lot about sniper subjects before you go. These things will make life easier. Also, when you go will make a difference. I went in the dead of summer. It was absolutely miserable going to Fort Benning during that time. In the summer, there's a lot more foliage during the stalks, and the heat mirage made it easier to read wind on the ranges. In the winter, it's a completely different story. It's just as difficult either way, the seasons just have different effects on your environment to consider.

All in all, being in a sniper section was a wonderful experience. I had a much better time there than I did in an infantry line unit. If you want it bad, be first and foremost a good shot and a good soldier.
>>
Don't mean to hijack your thread

Can other MOS's try out for their unit's Scout Section? For instance, I signed my 68w contract.
>>
Every fucking grunt kid wants to be a sniper.
>>
>>34673157
As a 68W, you might be attached to scouts or infantry, but you won't be a part of them. Every battalion has a medic platoon that attaches members to certain parts of the unit. Depending on where you go, you might get attached to scouts, mortars, infantry, etc. Or, you might go to a non combat unit and do sick call or something, I don't know. Medics go where they're needed, and that could be literally anywhere. Just depends on what unit you get sent to.
>>
>>34673161
To be fair, it was pretty cool. That being said, snipers still have to put up with the same bullshit grunts do. You still have to sweep the motor pool, do ruck marches, pick up cigarette butts, go to formations, etc. It's pretty sweet, but the grass isn't as green as it's made out to be.
>>
Former Attack pilot here, 11Bs are great guys but the many former ones I worked with were glad they made the switch.
>>
>>34673203
I would have dropped a warrant packet if my eyesight wasn't so shit t b h. Every pilot I've talked to loves it.
>>
>>34673157
>>34673177
dubs of truth
being stellar at your job with good pt could get you there as well doc
>>
>>34673212
It was ok, being a WO was great. Eyesight needs to be correctable, had many friends with lasik.
>>
>>34672634
The one I heard the most about was the NATO school as I was stationed in Europe. All the guys in scout sectors always made the distinction between the school at Benning, which was almost impossible to get in Europe, and the far easier to get NATO school.

As I was never really invested in becoming a sniper, I can't really tell the difference without looking it up to see. All I know is they treated it like a bargain bin version of sniper school where the result was you weren't a "real" sniper.
>>
>>34671606
So is that just a M14 with a high powered scope, or a M21?
>>
>>34671606
kid, take it from a medic. I have had to treat more snipers than any other role in then infantry. I don't know if they are careless or achmed is insanely observant. Also, from what I have seen while out with combat groups, snipers are in the shit a lot more than movies tell you. 11b is also a really shit way to be a sniper. Do good with marksmanship in osut and pick cavalry scouts. Get a nice dmr and have it look good when you request to go to sniper school.
>>
>>34671680
this guy gets it. fuck 11b. I should have been an aircraft technician.
>>
>>34673891
The NATO one was in Belgium, previously at Weingarten in Germany. It was considered a short component of the ILRRP school, which was world class. Since the move to Belgium it became separate and taught a condensed course.

The British ones at Poole and Caterham (has changed over the years) were as good as Benning, though they put fewer guys through and only had one or two international students. NATO was a bums on seats type affair, even though the instruction itself was fine.
>>
>>34672669
I don't think OP meets the 19D prerequisite of being a tremendous faggot
>>
>>34671680
Crazy how much the Army has changed. I was 11b from 05-10 and if you got out of a deployment, you tried REALLLLLY hard of cheated the system. Hell I was forced to extend my contract a year so I could deploy with my unit again in 09(I was ready to GTFO). It was called Stop Loss, they even made a shitty movie about it
>>
>>34673113
This. Exactly this. Most likely you'll never be B4 qualified, just being honest. I wouldn't enlist on just hopes of this as your chances of going are very small.
>>
>>34673113
Benning is hell on Earth in the summer
>>
>>34673203
How much flight time do you get compared to chinook and Blackhawk pilots? How hard will it be to get into SOAR?
>>
File: U_Wot_M8.jpg (77KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
U_Wot_M8.jpg
77KB, 840x630px
>>34671606
Sniper in Private Ryan was a ranger too. Don't limit yourself to Army only. Even the Airforce has a sniper program (albeit counter sniping). If you think you'll be shooting down guys covered in sweat and piss, chances are you want a SF role more than just and infantry sniper role.
>>
>>34675417
Pic related is Nick Irving, went 75th Rangr Btn then became a sniper while he was already in.
>>
>>34675076
Its not that bad, not like its central Florida
>>
>>34672240

One of the two jobs can lead directly into a job outside of the military. The other doesnt. There are far more jobs for pilots than there are marksmen in the civilian world.

A smart man doesnt get a military job because its cool. They get one because its free teaching and experience for what comes after. Pilot school isnt cheap and experience is worth more than money.
>>
File: 1482524251211.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482524251211.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>34671606
The easiest way in is to be really fucking smart and really fucking lucky. You can't cheat this or study or anything. You should be maxing the ASVAB and line scores as a matter of course. Not because you studied, but because you're naturally smart.

Why is this relevant? Because there's a lot more to being a sniper than pure marksmanship. "Sniper" as it is commonly described is more like "long range assassin" when it's actually more like "Guy who's hiding and watching stuff for a long time." They want guys who are smart enough to interpret what they're seeing and make good decisions on their own based on that information and the larger picture. Also, there's a lot of mathy and sciency shit you'll have to pick up, know and understand as part of your job.

Additionally, be good at doing nothing. This sounds really fucking easy, but it's actually a rather difficult skill to do nothing for long stints with no stimulation without falling asleep or fucking around. To practice this, try watching something boring and repetitive like the weather channel or HGTV for 24 hours straight. This is training, so you can break it up with bathroom breaks and lunch, but you should spend as much time as possible in the same chair or couch.

An extenson of this is another thing you can't train. Be a calm and collected guy. Skills can be trained, bodies can be hardened, eyes can be LASIK'd, but mindset and temperament cannot, and they want guys who stay levelheaded, keep thinking and remain ice cold when shit goes sideways.

Also, be a PT stud. Focus on cardio shit. You've got to be good at being an 11B before they'll even consider you for one of the EXTREMELY competitive sniper school slots and the simplest way to do this is be good at PT.

In the end, you're also still an 11B with all the bullshit that comes with it. You're just an 11B qualified to do more shit. You won't always be doing high-speed sniper things. Sometimes you'll be raking dirt too.

Good luck.
>>
File: 1408077462138.png (339KB, 395x422px) Image search: [Google]
1408077462138.png
339KB, 395x422px
>>34675076
I had the pleasure of doing OSUT in the Summer at Benning. I was supposed to go in the Winter.

>Get to Fort Jackson in late December
>Nobody is there because Christmas leave
>Spend several weeks sitting around in a barracks, cleaning while not allowed to do PT because it might cause injuries and cause me to be held over
>Doesn't matter because I can't ship now anyway because everyone is gone
>One day, nearly a month later they come in and announce I was sent to the wrong place. Get on a bus and go to Benning because Relaxin' Jackson was meant for support only
>Get on bus, go to Benning
>Nobody told Benning
>Get there at 1 in the morning to a very confused Staff Duty
>"Whatever, go here."
>Unit is on break, no training, wait several weeks
>Sit through inprocessing even though I already did it at Jackson and have all my gear once the units get back. Still no PT allowed.
>Finally about to ship in May as a mortarman, get picked off the line at the last second
>Flip shit. Even the Drill Sergeants realize this is bullshit, but they can't break character
>Finally ship in late May, graduate in August
>The fucking shitbags at the end of the bay always tried to stealthfully turn the fans on them so only they got a breeze.
>>
>>34675476
>A smart man doesnt get a military job because its cool.

Fuck that. You're only young once. Do something awesome, then take a four year vacation on the GI bill learning something actually useful while fucking hot college chicks who will be all over you because you're still fit as fuck from your time in and you're a bit older and wiser and not a whiny pansy like the kids straight out of high school.

There's also a level of confidence that comes from knowing you actually went and did something difficult and legit badass and came back from that. You don't have to show off or compensate or prove what a badass you are. You just know.

After something like that, civilian life just seems downright easy.
>>
>>34671680
:( are u ok soldier
>>
>>34672262
Hehehe
>>
These kinda threads make me wanna join so bad
>>
>>34675674
Is 25 considered too old for army I already have a bachelor's and I know that will allow me to start a few ranks higher
>>
>>34672669
19Ds can go to sniper school, but they can't receive the B4 skill identifier. Only 11 and 18 series MOS can receive it. So yeah, scouts can go, but they don't get any recognition for it. It's more to help scouts out at scouting. Only 11B's and 18 series make actual snipers. Besides, cav is gay.
>>
Do you need to have a degree or go to rotc to be a WO helicopter pilot in army?
>>
>>34675843
I joined when I was 24. So not really too old. Bachelor's will start you at E4, but you'll get treated just the same as everyone else and you won't be seeing E5 for a loooong time.

If you're going combat arms, especially 11X or 18X, you're going to feel fucking old when you don't heal as fast as the 18 year olds, but you'll be the first person the DSs look to when they're trying to offload some bullshit platoon leadership, especially with the E4-- which can be a good thing or a bad thing. You stand out in a good way, which can open up opportunities. But you stand out, so you're gonna get saddled with extra shit all the time.

It was absolutely a plus for me, as we had a "guest Drill Sgt" who was a sniper instructor and was the guy who ended up getting me my sniper school slot because I had my shit together.
>>
>>34671934
If you want to pilot in the army I suggest becoming a warrant officer.
>>
>>34675950
Could answer this question?>>34675915
>>
>>34675987
To become a warrant officer pilot, you don't need any prior schooling or education besides what is necessary to join the Army. You need a pre flight physical and you have to take the SIFT test, which determines if a candidate is able to become a pilot. I think you also need a letter of recommendation from a current warrant officer to start the program.
>>
>>34671606
If u want the best chance into getting sniper school, this is what u do.

>reserves or national guard as 11b
>pt stud at minimum 80 in each event by end of osut
>range score at least expert
>volunteer for extra training shit to build good rapport
>nag the shit out of NCOs to submit packets for shit u want to do

Eventually youll be put on the path you want, or you will hit re up time and request that shit.

Make sure you talk to reserve or guard recruiter and ask them about what you should do, like what units have scout or sniper platoons.

If youre not stuck on army, and youre a pt stud and such, i would go the marine route. The difference between army and marine snipers are, army snipers set up shop and work their area of operations, marine snipers are sent out as hunters.

>Army armorer that worked on m24 rifles and talked the shit with sniper teams.
>>
File: 1354316938029.jpg (743KB, 3008x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1354316938029.jpg
743KB, 3008x1960px
>>34671636
>>
>>34676106
AKA it's piss easy. You go in as a warrant officer with nothing more than a highschool degree, you fly helicopters, and do other pilot shit.

If you have a college degree already you'd be a fucking idiot not to commission though.
>>
>>34677032
also, there was a thread a couple days ago where a new Apache pilot talked about the WOFT program. Apparently the Army is REALLY hurting for pilots right now.
>>
>>34677032
Don't you get to fly more as WO, what are the advantages of going commissioned?
>>
Let me tell you exactly how you can be a sniper that actually shoots people with snippers

1. Get an 11x op40 contract and pray you dont wind up a chuck
2. Complete OSUT, ABN, and RASP
3. Survive as a private on the line long enough to go to ranger school
4. Complete ranger school
5. Once tabbed, start talking to the sniper section about getting brought over
6. Once your foot's in the door, complete specialty platoons selection
7. Complete sniper school
8. Congrats, you will now go to sandy countries and shoot dudes with long guns
>>
Hey goys, speaking of sniping, should I buy an NDM-86? I have an opportunity to do so tomorrow, but I'd like your guys opinions
>>
>>34677231
are you a leaf?
>>
>>34677249
no, I am burger
>>
Fyi for those who want to shoot like a sniper but dont wanna be mil, a few places for legit training.

Texas rifles only, or central virginia tactical to get you to at least 1000yds.

Thunder mountain for the mil and leo knowledge

And thunder ranch for angle shooting

For tracking , volunteer for search and rescue courses

For land nav and weather reading l, any mountain or trail guide courses
>>
>>34677268
then fuck yea
>>
>>34677291
Is it that good?
From what I understand it's pretty much a cheaper SVD knockoff
Maybe I'm biased and dumb because I only recently got into guns but I'm just skeptical of anything that comes from China
>>
>>34677128
Everybody is hurting for pilots right now. Retention is down because the economy is up and airlines are very attractive right now. It's a great time to be entering military aviation if you like betting on a better future.

>>34677149
I have no idea about flying more as a WO but the advantages for being commissioned are
>higher pay
>higher rank
>better living
>more responsibility (if you like that)
the downsides are
>more responsibility (if you hate that)
>more paperwork
>harder to skate (if you have lazy tendencies)

If you put yourself through college that's the only way of becoming commissioned right off the bat, in my eyes it would be foolish to put yourself lower than your best if you have the ability to be a commissioned officer regardless of the branch.
>>
>>34677307
pretty much any chinese gun in the US is gtg, mainly because they stopped importing them in the 80's.
The NDM86 is especially good though, because it's one of the few Dragunov clones available that actually uses the Dragunov gas system.
>>
>>34677320
A big one that I forgot to put under advantages
>capability of rising through the ranks
You may start off as a butterbar or an ensign but if you stick with the program and pull your weight, and probably politically kiss a bit of ass, you could easily be a lieutenant colonel in 10 years time. After that you could go very, very far if you re-up or you could retire and do civilian stuff with the amazing benefits that come with that.
>>
>>34675843
Just go be an officer
>>
while we're talking helicopters, are there pilot height limitations like for fixed-wing?
t. 6ft8 caveman
>>
>>34675460
I'm from coastal SC which is plenty of humid and Benning was fucking god awful. Still remember Northerners dropping in formation at 30th AG before they acclimated.
>>
>>34675476
he can always get out and work for Black Water as a marksman, plenty of money to be made in private security
>>
>>34677506
kek
>>
>>34677481
There are for astronauts there probably are for pilots.
>>
>>34677506
>Black Water
>2017
>>
>>34679155
yea everyone knows its academi now
>>
>>34677481
There are height limitations. 6'5" is the max for the Navy aviators I know that much.
>>
>>34677484
I live in GA and its pretty miserable between the 90+ and storm every day, but central Florida is a special kind of hell.
>>
>>34680030
Holy shit, the rain has been crazy. I hate Georgia's weather so god damn much. I miss snow.
>>
File: stechkin.webm (3MB, 616x458px) Image search: [Google]
stechkin.webm
3MB, 616x458px
>>34671606
hope you enjoy shitting into a ziploc bag
>>
>>34675417
>>34675425
No one cares about your affirmative action hire.
>>
>>34681222
>No one cares about your affirmative action hire.
truth trips
>>
>>34671934
Pilot everyday, better pay, better conditions, more outside of military options just as many cool guy points,
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714-114259.png (431KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-114259.png
431KB, 1080x1920px
Look up ZOG

Look up the USS Liberty

Look up Operation Northwoods

Look up "bacteria sprayed over San Francisco"

This is what you are"fighting for" by joining anything in the United States military. Hope these redpills are a start.
>>
>>34671606

Mathematics.

Unless you are good at math don't even bother to apply. Even if you have "skillz". Guys who were top shots washed out because they could not calculate angle of descent, and temperature and wind. There is a lot of math and science behind legit sniper training.
>>
File: 1473606626435.jpg (340KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1473606626435.jpg
340KB, 1280x853px
>>34674776
this

Cav Scouts are faggots, and are essentially infantry that like to wear cowboy hats while they fuck.

I'll keep the straps on my boots, thanks.
>>
Its nice that your dream is to become a sniper, but dont snipe in videogames please XD
>>
File: 1500296478527.jpg (175KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1500296478527.jpg
175KB, 1920x1541px
>recruit anon
>have the classic childish boot ass dream to be a sniper
>first time at the range
>don't even hit the 1,5×1,5 target
>mfw
>go ricky recon so all shooting is just spraying the woods while running backwards

not even mad
>>
Not sure if I missed anywhere in the thread.
Does being Sniper in Army or Marines require Top Secret Clearance level background check?
>>
>>34681222
mad that an "affirmative action hire" is a better shot and is more successful than you'll ever be.
>>
>>34682355
muh based bernienegrobro
>>
>>34671659
>barely eat, have to be reminded
>never move except for water
>weigh 124 on a good day
>piss and shit myself all the time
>too filthy to care
Shit, this might be the right job for me
>>
>>34671934
How dose one become a Heli pilot?. I've been wanting to fly one of those for a long time.
>>
File: mestari.jpg (56KB, 499x753px) Image search: [Google]
mestari.jpg
56KB, 499x753px
In my experience there are five things that are needed to become a sniper.

1. You need to be a "certain type of person" and you can't train to become one. You either fill this criteria naturally or you don't. Basically you will end up in situations where you can easily break mentally. For one, the killing is much more personal, so you must be able to handle that and the environment you're in couldn't be any more hostile. In a typical firefight there isn't much time to think about what you're doing but stalking your prey while remaining hidden, making a deliberate choice to kill someone according to the target hierarchy and not to regret or enjoy what you're doing, requires that you are this "certain kind of person."
2. You must be independent. You will do a lot of work alone or with your partner, so to some extent you lead yourself. Most people have no clue about what you can or should do, so other than getting some vague mission briefing, you're on your own.
3. You must be intelligent. There will be a lot of difficult decisions (and often you have to make those decisions quickly), surprising situations and there is science behind every shot, so if you can hear wind whistling between your ears, sniper training isn't for you.
4. Excellent physique and especially stamina. Should be self-explanatory.
5. This one isn't set in stone but all sorts of addictions are viewed negatively. Whether it's cigarettes, coffee or drugs, they will make your mind wander and you can't concentrate on your mission properly. Usually more people want to become snipers than are selected to the training, so if there are candidates who are otherwise equal, the ones without addictions or dependencies will be selected.

I assume that these will also apply in the US. Being a good shooter helps but people usually put way too much emphasis on this. After all, one of the main purposes of sniper training is to teach shooting. And like many have already said, Hollywood doesn't represent the truth.
>>
>>34682260
>tfw all the real recon missions are handled by organic infantry scout platoons, while the cav squadron languishes as qrf for a whole year.

Can we just kill the meme mos already?
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.