[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rifles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 2dHropr.jpg (544KB, 3214x1084px) Image search: [Google]
2dHropr.jpg
544KB, 3214x1084px
I'm in CA and would like to build something similar to this for my first rifle. What do y'all think?
>>
>>34668877
change the rail to MLOK , get a better scope, and lose the faggy red coloring.
>>
You are so close to featureless, go to a compensator or a target crown for your barrel, lose the gay AFG, and put a normal mag release on there! Lose the bullet button. You could do a lot worse for a first rifle. But don't do the red shit though
>>
wooden furniture or don't bother
>>
>>34668877
>>34661741
>>
File: fightlitescr.jpg (203KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
fightlitescr.jpg
203KB, 675x900px
>>34668877
I went with a Mini-14, but I actually like the look of the SCR a lot. Protip: The receiver/stock interface of the SCR is based on the Remington 1100, so with some minimal woodworking you can make any stock designed for the 1100 fit on the SCR. Pic related.
>>
>>34668899
listen to this guy
>>
>>34669039
when you say minimal do you mean boring out the grip so that the proprietary buffer has somewhere to go, or do 1100 stocks already have a hollow there?
>>
>>34668877
>CA manages to make guns faggy
what the shit, dude?
>>
>>34668877
If you're not making your SCR wood then you're doing something wrong friendo.
>>
>>34669257
Do you not know how a a rem 1100 works?

Hell, most semi auto shotguns like the benelli m2 the mossberg 930 have the recoil spring buffer in the stock like an AR15 and thus have a "hollow" tube in the stock for it. Hence why you can't have a side folding stock with those guns.
>>
>>34668877
Move out of Cali.
>>
>>34668877
hot pink and wood
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.