[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking My Guns With Me To University

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 0714171434d.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0714171434d.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
So, I plan on becoming a pilot and am going to Embry Riddle this August, my favorite past time is shooting, is there anyway possible that I could take my guns with me out of state?
>>
>>34667633
As long as they are legal in every state you travel through/to and its not for the express purpose of selling them, you're in the clear. Don't forget to look up proper transportation though, like cases, locks, cab or trunk, proximity to ammunition...
>>
But what about storage, any idea on where I could store them since I'll be staying in a dorm?
>>
>>34667633
Which one? The one in Florida or Arizona? I know Arizona has pretty lax gun laws but I'm not entirely sure about Florida
>>
>>34667633
Nice job going to ERAU faggot, go to a real flight school university faggot and then we talk. Daytona is the shittiest place and you guys all think you're tough shit. Enjoy your 50k tuition and your minimum wage instructor job after you finish just so you can go fly for Mesa and tell your friends how cool you are.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>34667633
as long as your not taking them anyplace where they are illegal your fine. being able to keep them in your new home is questionable. most dorms are straight up no gun zones.
>>
>>34667695
I doubt any college campus will let you take guns to your dorm. Housing off campus you could
>>
>>34667707
My tuition was free you prick
>>
Get a apartment off campus or put a safe in a storage locker
>>
>>34667695

If you're dorming then you would need to find an alternative place to store them. Perhaps a gun range in the area will let you keep them there. Otherwise you'd have to use a storage unit or something.
>>
File: 1489643081822.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1489643081822.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>34667760
I'll take shit that never happened for $2,000
>>
>>34667633
there are some colleges that actually have a weapons storage program run by the campus PD. check to see if your college has something like this.
>>
should pawn those pieces of shit. too dumb for uni anyways so just drop out
>>
>>34667633
OP I hope you're still here. I had my firearms at campus, but what I did was i spoke to the campus police and they have a policy for guns which includes a safe where they store student firearms. Call the Campus Safety & Security Department. If photo is your guns you could just lock them in your car, but in time people will know what you have and where you keep them.
>>
>>34667658
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.