[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 58

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Let's hear em.

Cold Steel knives are perfectly fine.

Shotguns are completely obsolete for everything but doors and birds.

Hard armor outside of anything other than actual warfare is a liability more than it is a benefit.

Keeping your HD or CCW weapon with an empty chamber isn't a real issue.

The differences between any commonly compared firearms or calibers are always too negligible to matter.

There is no reason to buy milsurp over modern production guns other than collecting.

Slings get in the way more often than they're helpful.

Form is just as important as function.

A basic utility knife is far superior to any traditional or tacticool pocket knife nine times out of ten.

Everything made by Magpul is functional but low quality.

Full auto is far more useful than most firearm enthusiasts advocate mostly due to sour grapes.
>>
a heavy but snappy trigger pull is more satisfying than a gay 2 oz trigger pull
>>
We are the last generation to care a bout firearms and firearms ownership. After us, gun rights are dead.
>>
CCW is a waste of time and 99% of the time you'd be better off handing over your wallet to a mugger or whatever.
>>
>>34666616
Nah, it'll be inherited by the cawadooty kids
>>
>>34666573
Agree with you on everything but shotguns and full auto. As for Cold Steel, they make a lot of mall ninja junk because it pays the bills, but if you avoid that and go for their midlevel knives, you'll be getting a fine knife for a great price. Their Tanto Lite is an amazing knife for a $25 price point, and for a few bucks more, the Kobun is even better.
>>
>>34666573
>Shotguns are completely obsolete for everything but doors and birds.

So you're completely fine with 6 rounds of 00 buck flying into your chest in under three seconds? That's around 54 pellets depending on a load going into you in such a short period of time and getting hit once with buckshot is devastating as it is.

https://youtu.be/er_pvyeuIp8?t=132

And if you think slings get in the way, you legitimately need to learn how to use a sling. Seriously it's not that difficult.
>>
>>34666694
Obsolete =/= ineffective
A rifle is still superior.
>>
I don't mind background checks or short waiting periods. I don't want felons or mental patients having easy access to firearms. I also understand the idea that someone could get in a bad place where they want to hurt themselves or others, and giving them a couple of days to think better of it rather than letting them do something rash isn't that bad an idea. Ten days is excessive, but three days isn't.
>>
>>34666573
>Cold Steel knives are perfectly fine.
kek. you might as well carry a huge sign that says I'M A HUEG FAGET
>>
I also don't mind requiring a CCW license as long as the process isn't overly burdensome. Come in, take a safety quiz, get a background check, pay a $50 fee, and you get it. I just want there to be *some* barrier to entry there so that if a cop finds Tyrone and Jamal with a rusty Hi-Point tucked in their pants, they go to jail instead of just saying "It be mah rights, offisuh!"
>>
>>34666637
I usually never carry cash on me so I would be fine, but what happens if he opens my wallet, sees no money, and starts threatening me even more
>>
>>34666573
Agreed. I have several that are great.

>A basic utility knife is far superior to any traditional or tacticool pocket knife nine times out of ten.
Do you mean something like pic related? If yes, than no, it's not.
>>
>>34666573
Nobody really believes in rights anymore.
>>
>>34666756
Shrug as the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme plays.
>>
>>34666637
What if the mugger wants some quality time with your 12-year-old daughter in the alley behind you instead? Protip: This is not an outlandish, unheard-of scenario.
>>
Anyone who open-carries a long gun anywhere (except on a hunting/camping trip) is a fucking idiot who I have no interest in defending. Carrying your AR-15 into Starbucks is phenomenally stupid and makes all responsible gun owners look like jackasses by association. Maybe you *do* have the right to do it - but just because you have the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.
>>
File: 1500684651401.jpg (92KB, 900x670px) Image search: [Google]
1500684651401.jpg
92KB, 900x670px
I have several 1911s and Glocks & I Like them equally well for CCW & sporting uses.
>>
I'm happy that milsurp prices are going up enough to price bubbas with hacksaws out of the market. I'm also kind of glad that the NFA restricts SBRs, otherwise we'd see even more garage workshop Obrezes than we already do.

P.S. I wonder how many autists from this board have illegal Obrezes in their collections because they're too dumb to know what the NFA restrictions on them are?
>>
>>34666573
They're unpopular opinions because you don't know what the hell you've talking about
>>
5.56 recoil impulse sucks, 7.62x39 is way better in my experience.
>>
.22lr is adequate for home defense. Note that I didn't say "ideal", I said "adequate". For some reason, people on this board suffer from the idea that their house will be robbed by Robocop or the police from Jin-Roh. In fact, there's about a 99% chance that you'll never experience a break-in, and if you do, there's a 99% chance it'll be some tweaker or teenage dindu who'll shit their pants and run as soon as they see *any* gun pointed at them. In a worst-case scenario, a few .22 rounds through center mass will stop basically anybody.

People here have a bad - and not particularly reality-based - case of magnumitis.
>>
>>34666836
Only nerk did, far as I know. And he probably either had a stamp or was an informant.
>>
File: 1475882003888.jpg (45KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475882003888.jpg
45KB, 800x1200px
>it is not impressive to show off your +$1,000 gun or your countless pictures of your Sig Legion, HK, Wilson Combat 92 or whatever unless you can actually shoot it
>most people on /k/ have no idea what the hell they're talking about and this place should not be a source for gaining any information pertaining to defensive firearm usage, especially legal information (see that dipshit that's doing time for shooting 5 people in a protest)
>a gun isn't the solution to every problem
>if you don't carry every day, you are wrong
>if you don't carry a handheld light while carrying a gun, you are wrong
>paps suck ass
>/k/ would be a better place with more strict moderation and unique post ID's in each thread
>>
Shotguns are the most versatile guns ever
>can shoot everything from birds to bears
>from doors to burglars
>>
ARs are so uninteresting it's kinda baffling.
>>
>>34666713
I bet your opinions about sucking government dick aren't very popular either.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-045546.png (209KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-045546.png
209KB, 1080x1920px
>>34666573

I don't even own a shotgun and yet I'm not stupid enough to think they're obsolete.

They're great outdoor guns thanks to their versatility.

Turkey Hunting? Sure
Duck hunting? Sure
Deer hunting? Sure
Bear self defense? Sure
Home Defense? Highest one shot stop percentage (even over rifle rounds) sure.

Shotguns will be obsolete the moment people and animals become lead at 1300fps resistant.

One of the best all around guns a gunowner can possibly own.
>>
/k/ would benefit from flags.
>>
>>34667014
The fact that you can buy a Maverick 88 or a Mossberg 500, some 00 buck or #1 buck and have a fairly formidable home defense weapon for less or about $260 is damn good.

Now, if only we can get all the shotgun companies to stop putting those fucklong buttstocks on their guns.
>>
>>34666573
James Yeager did nothing wrong!
>>
>>34667020
thats not even an unpopular opinion
it would be a golden age
>>
>>34667020
Son...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BSdMiVV_fnQ
>>
File: Stuff_312494_6332539.jpg (45KB, 473x618px) Image search: [Google]
Stuff_312494_6332539.jpg
45KB, 473x618px
>>34666713

I agree to some extent, I don't want niggers and crazies buying guns. The problem is that every single fucking time we give the gun grabbers an inch, they take a mile.

Liberals and leftists are chuck full of feminine traits. Like with a woman, if you budge a little and compromise with her, you didn't show her that you're willing to work things out, in her(their) mind, you showed them you're a weak cuck.

Waiting period is also a compromise, but what I hate about the waiting period is that I already own 20 fucking guns. Couldn't I easily kill someone with the ones I already own?
>>
Polymer is a fucking shit tier material and the weight difference between it and finished aluminum is negligible in practical application.
Slav weapons are not more reliable than western counterparts.
20 rounds is the perfect magazine size.
All select fire rifles should have a 2 round option.
Hoppes smells terrible.
>>
>>34666573
Mil spec M4s and M16s are horrible, and quite unreliable
Mil spec AKs are inaccurate
Mil spec 7.62 AK ammo is terrible
The Sights on an AK are not usable in combat
SERPAs are Fine, as long as you're not an idiot
Lee Enfields are superior To mausers in combat situations
XDs and XDMs are perfectly fine weapons
The M14 is an inferior rifle to the FAL/SLR and G3.
The M60 MG was a mistake, as evidenced by the fact that they ended up using the MAG anyway.
Leopard 2 is a cuck tank for Cucks who can't use DU
F35 will be fine
Queen Elizabeth carrier is superior and more advanced in some respects to the ford.
The USN is overly reliant on Airborne ASW systems
The british build the best subs
Full Auto weapons for civilians are not necessary due to cost of ammo
European countries have strict gun control laws for legitimate reasons
>>
>>34667020
Every board needs unique poster IDs. I am ambivalent on flags.
>>
40 s&w is better than 9mm.
>>
File: 1500625312435.gif (28KB, 450x482px) Image search: [Google]
1500625312435.gif
28KB, 450x482px
>>34667054

Though you think you're being funny by trolling this is true.

Anyone under pressure, such as being shot at and having your buddies brains blown over a windshield, could stall a car.

There's been bigger fuck ups in the spec ops community.

And him running into a ditch, pure fucking survival. People expect him to stay in a car that's turning into Swiss cheese because they think gun fights are heroic events like in their movies.

If I were in his shoes I'd have jumped straight into a ditch as well. I say this as a guy who was infuhntreh in the muhreenes.

People are emotional nigger brained animals so they cant distinguish their dislike for the guys personality from whether he knows his stuff or not.

>hurr durr i dont like him so he sucks
>>
>>34667117
The time frame was such that even if he got the car in gear and floored it everyone inside still would've been turned into swiss cheese.
>>
>>34667088
>Mil Spec M4s are unreliable
I've had jamming issues and double feed issues with the M16A2 but never with the M4.
>>
>>34666936
Implying being boring isn't a good quality in a firearm. Boring means it works, minimal recoil and high reliability can't hurt.
>>
>>34667014 see >>34666712
>>
>>34667117
i was sort of trolling but i also believe it at the same time,
the team leader fucked them up. multiple things they did caused there problem.
i watched several analysis documentary vids on YT about it and. experienced mercs comment on how many ways the operation was fucked.
namely, making themselves a big fat target to insurgents and then staying on the "X" and just sitting there
>>
A lot of people on this board think that magazine capacity and large caliber are an acceptable substitute for being able to hit what you're shooting at. Buy fewer guns, and spend the money on more ammo and more time at the range instead.
>>
File: 1489738699242.png (182KB, 327x337px) Image search: [Google]
1489738699242.png
182KB, 327x337px
>>34667217
>people who think 10mm will magically suppliment their poor shooting skills
>>
>>34666642
This desu, more kids are introduced to guns by vidya. That and this generation has a huge distrust of governor on both sides and it's much more militant than say the 60's. Look at groups like antifa, personally I don't like them much but bringing gun ownership back on the left.
>>
>>34667159

Well, when the AR becomes as versatile as a shotgun and starts dropping birds from the sky and reliably and quickly starts dropping charging bears with the simple change of a round. Then the shotgun will be obsolete. Also, did I mention that shotguns have a higher one shot stop percentage aka bigger wound cavity than even a .308? At close ranges of course.

You're comparing apples to oranges and are retarded for doing so. One's a simple all around hunting/self defense tool. The other one is a military arm against humans.
>>
>>34667240
>This desu, more kids are introduced to guns by vidya.
Shit I know Halo CE got me into firearms.
I can only hope the next generation gets interested like I did.
>>
>>34667258
Butthurt fudd detected. The only valid point you have is for birds.
>>
File: 1500699145074.png (328KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500699145074.png
328KB, 1000x800px
>>34666573
Felony bans, training courses and firemode restrictions are unconstitutional in their entirety and if you think a felon shouldn't own a gun you're not pro-2a

The blind should be trained to used firearms to defend themselves and should be offered firearm models specifically designed for their usage. Internally suppressed with those sights that click when you point them at an outline, etc.

Enemy of my enemy is never ever my friend and always a future enemy. This is how I see it with Israel and the Arabs.

The British are garbage tier allies and people, their military track record is comparable to Italy and they've betrayed every allied country they had at least once each during the 20th century.

Revolvers are not obsolete and still hold their own against pistols. The fact French CT uses revolvers as their sidearms makes me go borderline Ouiaboo whenever I think about it.

Swords aren't autistic to own and practice with, autistic people just tend to own and practice with swords.

Japanese history is much more interesting and enjoyable to read than Chinese history. China is an overrated country and Japan shouldn't be criticized for their warcrimes committed against the Chinese since the Chinese committed worse crimes on themselves.
Also Japan's annexation of Korea objectively made the country better in every way shape and form and the Shogun were fucking autists during the Boshin war and Satsuma rebellion.

Australia's history is closer to Wild West films than America's history.

Buying a gun exclusively for aesthetics is perfectly and 100% fine. Trusting your life to that gun is your choice and it's acceptable if you want to.
>>
File: 54645645646.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
54645645646.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
Oh boy here we go
>AR's are killing innovation
>The market is oversaturated with generic carry pistols, AR's and Fuddshit
>Most SBR's and SBS's are nigger tier weapons but they should be unrestricted
>The import bans were an NRA-Fudd conspiracy to get rid of competition from foreign manufacturers
>The Mini 14 is a good gun but there needs to be a .308 version
>>
>>34667217
>>34667231

A lot of people on this board are collectors as well.

After I bought my mandatory wonder 9 and 5.56 guns, I've gotten a taste for collecting all forms of guns. Guns in bigger calibers tend to be more rare, expensive, and thus collectable.

That being said there are a lot of retards who do choose bigger calibers as if that extra .10 in size will help them hit a vital.
>>
>>34667297
THIS.

It feels like ket tec are the only people who actually want to try new stuff rather than
320321664898941649494313211465498794321231 AR derivative but this one has < Insert gimmick here>
>>
>>34667345
>>34667297
Sorry the maxim 9 looks good though.
>>
File: Special_716805_6339879.jpg (78KB, 766x626px) Image search: [Google]
Special_716805_6339879.jpg
78KB, 766x626px
>>34667278

Lol I have an AR on my bedside and carry a glock 26 for edc.

That being said, like your double digit I.Q. brain cannot seem to comprehend, shotguns are PROVEN to have a much bigger wound channels than a .308 at close range. Meaning that it still has a ballistic advantage at close ranges.

A shotgun is also a more versatile gun... woods to self defense, birds to bears, simply by that reason alone, it's not only not obsolete, but you cant even compare it to an AR.

You might as well say handguns are obsolete because ARs kill people better.

Pic related. You lol.
>>
>>34667361
The HPA will lead to more innovation like that if it passes.
>>
>>34667297
>mini 14 needs to come in .308
>fullsize-14
>M14?
I think you're missing the original intent of the mini 14.
>>
>>34666573
Sauce? I'm surprised no one has asked this yet

anchoring tag: source
>>
>>34667074
Shall not be infringed motherfucker
>>
>>34667387
>hurr bigger hole
Yes, and? Are you implying a .308 won't put someone down center mass? Because you might just be a retart.

Once again the only thing you have is birds. A rifle is superior for bears. A rifle is superior for defense. A rifle is superior for weight, capacity, recoil, and so on. Are you not familiar with the term jack of all trades, master of none?
>>
>>34667387
>shotguns are PROVEN to have a much bigger wound channels than a .308 at close range. Meaning that it still has a ballistic advantage at close ranges.

>wound volume of six or seven shotgun rounds before reloading
>wound volume of 20 expanding .308 bullets before reloading
>wound volume of 30 fragmenting 5.56 rounds before reloading

We're not using bolt or lever actions anymore, Anon.
>>
>>34666836
Who even wants an Obreze?
>>
>>34667117
>they cant distinguish their dislike for the guys personality from whether he knows his stuff or not.

Well he doesn't. That he's a dick on top of a dumbass just exacerbates things. People holding him running into the ditch against him are being stupid, I agree. But he's still an assclown that teaches nonsense in a demonstrably unsafe manner.
>>
ARs are boring

milsurp is 99% crap and 1% true collector pieces

AR pistols are nigger tier and ugly

the tacticool mall ninja "fad" is gay and hopefully ends soon.

magpul c grip style is retarded
>>
Every gun law is an infringement

Taxation is theft

ATF is unconstitutional

Full auto machine guns should be legal

Ak's aren't as reliable as everyone says (still the best)

1911's are gay

Anything but 9mm for self defense is a downgrade. Come on, cheaper to shoot, less recoil, moar rounds in the gun, etc.

Multicam has been ruined by mall ninjas

Obscure rounds are stupid. Keep it simple.

All cops are bad
>>
>>34666573
>Cold Steel knives are perfectly fine
Yeah, definitely. For Joe Blow that carries a knife in his pocket and uses it to open boxes and slice his bagel or whatever else he does in his daily life, a Cold Steel is perfectly fine. Some of their higher end models are pretty good for outdoor stuff, too. I have a Finn Wolf folding Scandi that I keep in my camping bag just for carving sticks at the campsite.
>>
>>34667625
'tards
>>
>>34667671
we got an edgemaster here
>>
>>34667509
Counterpoint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQWq1Z-J-EE
>>
>>34667295
Based anon

I read it all but you had me at the Jews and Arab part.

Fuck both
>>
Unpopular opinions of unpopular opinions:

>>34666616
3scrry5me

>>34666637
Armed resistance with a firearm is statistically less likely to result in injury to you than cooperating with a criminal.

>>34666712
How so? Personally id consider their uses and on target effects to be too different for one to truly make the other obsolete. At the end of the day a rifle just can't give you 15 chances to compromise a major blood vessel or some dudes CNS per trigger pull.

>>34666817
>gentleman & scholar

>>34666902
>99% this, 99% that

Sources?

>>34667074
IMHO the only real solution is a reverse registry. No point in checking everybody who wants a gun, or trying to keep track of guns. Much better off making a better list of those who shouldn't own one and changing IDs so that it's right there on the card if you can't own one. Fuck universal background checks.

>>34667098
>caveat of per round performance
Agreed.
>>34667231
By the same token
>people who think marginal increases in split times are everything and a round that can crack a mans spine from the front side and after penetrating an intermediate barrier are useless
>also, people who think BG penetration is a 1:1 relationship with penetration in a human body have never actually read the wolberg relevancy of BG study
>>34667258
>OSS %
>laughing asians.jpg

>>34667509
>buying into the per mag/tube lethality meme
Protip anon, when some nig nog is shooting a jennings at you the whole encounter isn't going to last long enough for you to reach that point after the somthing-teenth round where the AR has technically caused more wound trauma than a tube full of buckshot.

What you will notice is how long he was shooting at you before finally giving up the ghost. Harder to end a fight faster than in 15 projectile increments delivered to the mid line of a subjects upper chest.
>>
>>34667139
Really?
I had to re-qualify at the range 2 separate times a couple weeks ago because my rifle got too many double feeds
>>
File: battlefield-4-m320-real-life.jpg (45KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
battlefield-4-m320-real-life.jpg
45KB, 640x400px
>>34666573
fucking sauce on this
>>
>>34667153
It isn't when you're a hobbyist.
>>
File: poorfags.png (611KB, 1005x756px) Image search: [Google]
poorfags.png
611KB, 1005x756px
>>34666573
>A quality AR is one of the most reliable rifle you can have in your arsenal
>getting a sub moa AR is very expensive and will take quality parts and accessories in order to achieve it
>you're palmetto state armory special, while still a perfectionally functional gun, isn't as """effective""" as the higher end guns, which is why they have such a price gap
>WASR isn't the ak to end all aks and poorfags should stop pushing this meme
>the x95 accuracy issue has been corrected with the newer generation and the gun is capable of 1.2-2 moa. While this isn't too impressive considering the price point of the rifle, it's still perfectly acceptable
>the fal is a 4moa rifle and the g3 is much better built rifle
>steyr aug trigger is fucking dogshit and anyone defending it should really stop projecting
>all opinion bashing any gun that cost more than 700 dollars is mostly made of fudd lore tier memes posted by poorfags who cant get nice rifles
>daniel defense is better than bcm
>>
>>34666573
>Keeping your HD or CCW weapon with an empty chamber isn't a real issue.

you are objectively and demonstrably wrong
>>
>>34667295
Abos are really lame enemies compared to our Injuns though desu senpai
>>
>>34666573
Black people are americans too. Just because they make up a majority of crime while being a fraction of the overall population doesn't change what their rights should be. That would be the first step on the path to a nanny state or culture war.

A 12g shotgun is the best weapon for putting down an unarmored opponent unless you are a skellington with glass bones.

.357 magnum is a notably better round for putting down medium sized game then .45, 9mm, or .40 and marginally better than .357 sig for people but notably better for four legged animals.

People put too much faith in BG testing. Most laymans tests are laughable and have misleading results. Even the properly performed tests only indicate how a bullet is likely to perform if it doesn't hit any bone.

9mm's capacity advantage is largely illusory as It's extremely uncommon for a SD shooting to require more than a handful of rounds to end.

Stopping power, if loosely defined, is a thing.

"Hydrostatic shock" probably has at least minor effects on stopping somebody with even handgun cartridges but it isn't reliable or consistent from person to person and shot to shot.

People place too much emphasis on the potential effectiveness of a platform and not enough on what works best for them here and now.
>>
>>34668274
So demonstrate it.
>>
File: 1499810834825.jpg (355KB, 1158x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499810834825.jpg
355KB, 1158x1600px
>>34667509

In what situation would you need to magdump 20 .308s into a human body to stop it?

A shotgun, especially a semi auto one, dumps more energy and does more damage in the first couple of of shots, than an AR or even a .308 does in it's first couple of shots, you know... the first couple of shots you hope to incapacitate your target instantly?

In real life where people can shoot back and a random niggers bullet can strike your heart or spinal cord, I want my home intruder to drop a second or even a split second faster if I can.

Want to know why the military doesn't issue shotguns to infantry (other than door breaching)???

Because infantry tends to fight outdoors as much or even more than indoors. It's logistically and tactically stupid to have infantry carrying semi auto shotguns along with their rifles for close range room to room fighting.

Not to mention the enemy wearing armor limits the use of shotguns.

I don't expect to shoot my shotgun at people outside of my house at long ranges, nor do I expect it to shoot at North Koreans or FEMA UN body armor having soldiers.

Nope, what I do expect it to do though, is drop white t shirt wearing Jamal indoors quicker than any centerfire semi auto can.

Takes roughly, by milliseconds difference, the same amount of time for my semi auto saiga 12 to shoot two rounds compared to my .308

Guess which two shots will do more damage?

Look at it this way. If you had to get shot in the chest with either a 5.56 or a 12 gauge (hypothetical bear with me), and paramedics and surgeons are standing around. Which one would you choose?
>>
>>34668399
Not him but here's three anecdotes from one youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVPiic-ELoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrUXBqWZ6wk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FXHVjXPtJk

This took me ~45s of searching and i have seen/heard of numerous similar occasions in my relatively short time in the firearms community. Of course nobody hears about the people who don't ND because they israeli carried but that goes back to safe weapons handling practices. Personally my impression from AAR and videos has been that SD situations happen relatively quickly more often than not. On a personal level, drawing and firing on a momentarily distracted or disadvantage opponent with a knife/gun seems like a risky and difficult proposition. Drawing, chambering, and firing will likely take more than 50% longer than that already somewhat long shot while introducing another point of possible failure.

YMMV
>>
>>34668366

Pretty much agree with everything but the first thing.

Are you fucking stupid or what? Today the nigger has more rights than a white man. They get their wrists slapped in court, media panders to them, jobs and colleges take them in purely for a diversity quota instead of qualifications, they have their own colleges, they're allowed to have their own communities without being called racists....

No one is taking their guns or rights away. So what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>34668575
Try being a nigger that's being pulled over by a pig.

Maybe try being some 9yr old nigger in the ghetto surrounded by jiggaboos getting jumped on the daily because you actually try in school.

How about being a nigger trying to go from being a nothing to getting a good job or starting your own business?

Your own people will tear you apart, and the system is ready and waiting to fuck you unless you can make the race card factor into things somehow.

Nignogs get fucked in court compared to white men who get fucked in court compared to white women. There are a lot of studies on the subject if you wanna check me on that.

While it's true that blacks get a pass on having a since of race identity and media sympathy(and frankly it pisses me off) that's just backlash because of how hard they get/got fucked in other areas.

They commit lots of crime because they're socieoeconomic shit is all fucked up. Slavery, serious pre 1960s racism, and the war on drugs have fucked their culture to the core. Ingraining a position as second class citizens is going to do nothing more than disincentivize them from ever giving a fuck about a society that doesn't give a fuck about them.

The only way to change things is finding a way to bring them up to standards or finding a new minority group to replace them while they go the way of the wops or potato niggers.
>>
File: 1501093999417.jpg (10KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
1501093999417.jpg
10KB, 236x213px
>>34667076
>Hoppes smells terrible
I hope you run your shin into a trailer hitch.
>>
Keymod is cool
>>
File: 1501014969721.jpg (137KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501014969721.jpg
137KB, 960x960px
>>34667297

Yes

If only
>>
File: IMG_2437.jpg (42KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2437.jpg
42KB, 750x494px
>>34667076
>Hoppes smells terrible
>>
revolvers are dumb outside of meme hunting

HK's are overpriced trash

the Benelli Nova/Supernova are better than either Mossberg or Remingshit
>>
>>34666573
>Revolvers are the ideal home defense weapon for the average person
>I have no interest in owning an AR of any sort
>Aside from 7.62x39, intermediate cartridges generally don't interest me
>>
>>34668741
>Slavery, serious pre 1960s racism, and the war on drugs have fucked their culture to the core.
So in other countries, where none of that stuff happened to blacks, everything is fine, right? Lagos, Kigali, and Mogadishu are safe, clean, prosperous, modern metropolises where one can stroll without a care at any time of the day or night, correct?
>>
>>34667297
The Big-Mini 14. Sign me up
>>
>>34666573
I carry a gun with the safety on, and unchambered
Suck it.
>>
>>34668269
though i cant speak on a demilitarized fal, i own a dsa sa58 and an g3 and the fal is a much better gun and is about 1.5-2 moa
>>
Triggers with a rolling break are far superior to those with a stiff wall before a break
>>
File: the walking dead urban nigga.png (52KB, 157x247px) Image search: [Google]
the walking dead urban nigga.png
52KB, 157x247px
>>34669191
No, that's the root of the issue. Haven't you ever noticed that the only good blacks are those that have totally stopped acting like other blacks and have started acting 100% white like they never experienced anything else in their lives?

The cancer is in their old culture. When they abandon it, it is better. To take a memeworthy set of vidya examples, Louis from Left 4 Dead and Lee Everett from TWD. What do we notice? Do any of those ever go on about doing hood rat things or being a gangsta? No. Perfectly fine. They're basically white. It's the ones that think it's a great idea to stay around their cancerous relatives who're still "repping the hood" that the bad shit stems from.
>>
>>34666573
>Hard armor outside of anything other than actual warfare is a liability more than it is a benefit.
Yeah, no. The increase in suitability is fucking exceptional and the weight gain negligible if you're out of shape or in an extreme environment.
>>
>>34666885
Patrician taste, I can't stand 5.56 but 7.62x39 puts a smile on my face every time.
>>
>>34668741
try being some 9yr old nigger in the ghetto surrounded by jiggaboos getting jumped on the daily because you actually try in school

>its not niggers fault, its all the other niggers fault
>>
>>34669279
>t. never walked more than 100 feet at once
>>
>>34666573
>Unpopular
You meant "Wrong"
>>
>>34669171
>the Benelli Nova/Supernova are better than either Mossberg or Remingshit

They are not even in the same price range.

>bro that Ferrari is better than the F150
>>
>>34667459
Only visited the thread for this.
>>
>>34669191
Very common argument i tend to come across in response to this topic.

Quick run down of why I dont really agree with it:

1. Comparing raw crime stats between different countries is generally considered silly by those who are experts in these kinds of things. There are so many differences socially, legally, and culturally between wildly different countries that drawing conclusions is dubious.

2. Those in particular are very different places in that sense than america or other first world countries. Rwanda, Nigeria, and somalia aren't exactly productive and relatively safe places to live. These people are in much more of a hot box so to speak, they have many more reasons for committing crime than americans.

3. Many of these countries have had turmoil as a result of western european influence in their recent history. To suggest that the third world hasn't been taken advantage of in regards to resources and even occasionally intentionally destabilized by western powers is to display an ignorance of history.

It's not like im saying everything today is the white man's fault but we certainly did have a strong hand in creating the circumstances that these people are in. Throw anybody into a shit situation and you'll likely get shit back out of it. just look at the white ghettos of history or even currently in south africa.

That happening isn't exactly great proof that the blax comment da crimes because of dem melanins and heritable IQ traits in america
>>
>>34669304
>it's not a niggers fault it's all the niggers fault
Pretty much this in a nutshell.

Also, white people are the societal meta-jews if you haven't realized it yet
>>
>>34666934

Shotguns and rifles in .22 Long rifle. Preferably pump/bolt action 22s because they're not as finnicky with ammo as self loaders. Pic related.
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>>34667074

>That image

How true can one image be so true
>>
>>34667088

>Mil spec M4s and M16s are horrible, and quite unreliable

Yes that's why the military and just about every law enforcement agency uses them
>>
>>34666573

Referring to firearms as
>Platform
>System
>Weapons system

Is stupid and makes you sound like a mallninja tryhard.
>>
>>34669443
a nova tactical is in the 300's

a 590a1 is more
a 590 is similar in price
remshit is variable just as the mossbergs are

I don't know. how many zeroes you are adding to the Benelli price tag in your mind but it isn't as high as most people think
>>
>>34667088
do you vomit out your ass given that you shit out your mouth?
>>
-.40 is a meme
-300 Blackout is a meme
-"Suppressor Ready" is a meme
-WWII, especially American WWII guns are way overhyped (Muh Garand, muh 1911)
-AR and AK pistols are retarded, and Sig braces are butt ugly and for poorfags
-If you think Hoppes smells terrible, you should be publicly flogged

(that last one might not be unpopular)
>>
>>34667297
>>34667436
>>34669016
>>34669199
There needs to be a .300 Win Mag version called the Maxi-14
>>
>>34669819

With a a forward assist called the positive assist device or the pad.

The new Ruger maxi-pad
>>
>>34666925
>unique post ID's
Now that's just against the nature of this site. off to arfcom with you
>>
File: 1500847933121.jpg (791KB, 1964x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500847933121.jpg
791KB, 1964x1200px
>>34666573
>Cops have the power of the law on their side and thus should never be trusted, because they can get away with tons more shit than anyone else.
>.45 ACP and by extension 1911s are completely outdated, and the world would be better off if they disappeared entirely.
>CZs are overpriced slavshit and you can get a better quality handgun for less money by buying one of the many clones.
>Reformed gun laws will never pass without the """"universal background checks"""" going through federally. The NICS system needs to be completely revised so it is free and convenient. Gun owners should accept this in exchange for revising NFA and removing import bans.
>Import bans are still around because the NRA won't lobby to fix something that helps domestic gun manufacturers.
>The "taxation is theft" libertarian retards and prepper types do serious damage to the image of the gun community in America.
>AKs are shit guns and wholly impractical. The same applies to 7.62x39, it is a garbage round.
>Home defense shotguns are baby killing devices. Nobody should ever recommend a shotgun for anything but sport and recreation.
>Shooting is awful unless you can do it by yourself with no stupid fucking rules. I can't stand shooting with anyone else, even a friend.
>The gun rights movement needs to detach itself from Republicans, we are nothing more than an easy vote. They will never fix the laws because it would mean the ends of decades of doomsaying and hysteria.
>People who glorify the military in any way, shape or form are idiots.
>People have a right to kill themselves and restricting the rights of the suicidal is a serious crime, in my eyes.
>I'd much rather live in a country that was "okay" on gun rights like Switzerland than live in the US.
>Trump is not remotely pro-gun and the fact that he got elected is indicative of massive issues within the political right, all the more reason gun owners should separate.

I ran out of space. I could probably write more.
>>
>>34670059
>I ran out of space. I could probably write more.
Please don't.
>>
File: 1500867043198.jpg (67KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
1500867043198.jpg
67KB, 540x607px
>>34669506
When did this become /pol/ lite?
>>
>>34666817

This isn't an unpopular opinion.

The only people who advocate for 'one type of gun' or 'one gun' are fucking poorfags, people with no imagination or concept of anything beyond what is right in front of their eyes, and people who aren't actually into guns but who instead simply like the power they feel in their hands when they shoot their own weapons at the range.
>>
>>34666573
>retarded, objectively false opinions thread
ftfy
>>
>>34670106
Too unpopular for you? :^)
>>
>>34670059
I hope you are suicidal, friend.
>>
>>34670172
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
>>
>>34670059
Agreed on everything except the "AKs are shit rifles"
Why do you not like AKs? You seem like the person I relate to the most out of everyone who posted.
>>
>>34667297
>>The Mini 14 is a good gun but there needs to be a .308 version
anon, I...
>>
>>34668269
lol this is garbage, the Freedom 15 is one of the best budget ARs oot there
>>
>>34668434
>In what situation would you need to magdump 20 .308s into a human body to stop it?

>Do you really NEED x?

fudd
>>
>>34670198
Outdated design that has not aged well at all, designed to be handled by illiterate slavs and produced with 1940s era machinery. The only ones I would consider decent would be guns that are pretty far from a traditional AK, like a Valmet or Galil. When I say "shit rifle" I mean that the only thing they offer to a modern shooter over other rifles is historic value, and since most of them these days are kit builds with modern parts, they don't have even that.

Most of my distaste for AKs in America specifically comes from 7.62x39, the meme round with the rainbow trajectory and favorite of range queens because it kicks somewhat harder.
>>
>>34666637
nigger behavior enabler
>>
>>34669506
Literally none of this is an argument. Rwanda, Nigeria, and Somalia are Third World shitholes, you say? Yup, they are - and what is the cause of that? Are the trees making it happen? The ants? The grass? Are you blaming the fact that those places have hot weather? So does Texas. Are you blaming the fact that these places were once colonies of European powers? So was Hong Kong. The only explanation that makes sense has to do with who lives where.
>>
>>34666679
the GI Tanto was a great buy, i was very happy with the Ti-Lite until i realized i had no use for a stiletto, and the Special Forces Shovel is the fucking bomb
>>
File: Yo moron, read.jpg (63KB, 906x373px) Image search: [Google]
Yo moron, read.jpg
63KB, 906x373px
>>34666712
>>
>>34666769
kek
>>
>>34666573
>Full auto is far more useful than most firearm enthusiasts advocate mostly due to sour grapes.
Pretty much this. Home wrought guns would be so much cooler if you could have FA guns.
>>
File: 1501093953376.jpg (22KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1501093953376.jpg
22KB, 307x352px
>>34670059
>The "taxation is theft" libertarian retards and prepper types do serious damage to the image of the gun community in America.
Oh so you mean the ones who own guns for the sole reason you as an American are supposed to?
>>
File: disagree.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
disagree.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>34667076
>hoppes smells bad
>>
>>34667278
>fudd
you are misusing that word.
>>
taxation isn't theft it's extortion/robbery

it's not done silently, they hold you on the gun point
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-004516.png (689KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-004516.png
689KB, 720x1280px
All semi auto handguns should be hammer fired DA/SA

All bolt action centerfire rifles should be Mauser 93 derivatives

Colt>Ruger>S&W for American made revolvers

M1 Garands are boring. I used to own one

The only reason to own a lever action rifle is autistic cowboy LARPing

.30 Luger is a really good cartridge

French guns are ugly

The british are completely retarded when it comes to designing their own small arms

6.5x55 is the only rifle cartridge that should exist besides specialty rounds like .338 Lapua, .50 BMG, etc.

Slab side AK mags are the best

American companies need to stop trying to manufacture AKs

FALs suck. Aesthetic as fucc tho

Mashed potatos are gross
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-230341.png (103KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-230341.png
103KB, 480x800px
>>34667295
>roads
>>
File: (You).jpg (52KB, 545x485px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
52KB, 545x485px
>>34666573
Not an unpopular opinion.

A shit opinion, which can be proven wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_shotgun#Effectivenesshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun#Late_20th_century_to_present

>Hard armor outside of anything other than actual warfare is a liability more than it is a benefit.
Not really, unless you're retarded enough to tie slabs of tiles on yourself. Come to think of it, unless you're wearing 50lbs worth it.

Not really unpopular.

>The differences between any commonly compared firearms or calibers are always too negligible to matter.
.22lr and .308 are too negligible to matter?

>There is no reason to buy milsurp over modern production guns other than collecting.
Except they are cheaper while still being effective. Or at least use to be anyways.

>Slings get in the way more often than they're helpful.
What are you doing? Tying anchor rope to the gun?

>Form is just as important as function.
>>>/fa/

>A basic utility knife is far superior to any traditional or tacticool pocket knife nine times out of ten.
A stubby tiny blade is superior? It's only great at cutting up boxes and tape, of which most other knives can do flawlessly.

>Everything made by Magpul is functional but low quality.
User end problems.

>Full auto is far more useful than most firearm enthusiasts advocate mostly due to sour grapes.
If you can't handle a target on semi-auto, you're an idiot. Not that I wouldn't mind a full-auto gat...

2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>34667686
I'm sorry you were publicly schooled. you are probably in public housing as well. and on disability for your -cheeto-addiction- crippling diabeetus.
>>
>>34667297
Want innovation? Make it yourself.
>>
>>34667671
This reads nigger all over it. You don't happen to be melanin enriched, do ya?
>>
>>34670282
>Europe's mostly white and anti gun
What the fuck is wrong with white people?!?! Can't they figure out that owning guns are a right.

I really wish white people would stop being niggers and trying to ban guns
>>
>>34667240
>BRAAAAAAAAAP
>>
File: smugtree.jpg (85KB, 550x821px) Image search: [Google]
smugtree.jpg
85KB, 550x821px
>>34670373
>I hate the government and taxation is theft but I'm going to lord around about why you're supposed to own guns
>>
>>34670546
This reads underage b& all over it. You wouldn't happen to still be in middle school, would ya?
>>
>>34670595
um, he hates government, and advocates owning guns in order to facilitate the eventual overthrow of government. how is that logically inconsistent?
>>
>>34670595
You're retarded
>>
>>34670211
Detected the poorfag
>>
File: hitch shin.jpg (60KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
hitch shin.jpg
60KB, 660x495px
>>34668933
That brings back painful memories.
>>
>>34667488
Are you not familiar that the full phrase is "Jack of all trades but master of none is oft times better than a master of one"?

1. Not the guy you're talking to
2. Your head is so far up your ass there's no point discussing
3. Nice straw man
>>
>>34667020
/k/ should range ban noguns countries.
>>
File: 1429197031396.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1429197031396.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>34667076

>Hoppes smells terrible.
>>
>>34670595
>hating the government
>a bad thing
>income taxes out the ass
>not theft
The income tax and any associated taxes (read: basically every tax that affects the common man that isn't a sales tax) are literally the government reaching into your paycheck, taking your money from it and saying "What are you gonna do about it?", and then using it to fund gibsmedats, viagra pills for the troops, and bloated salaries for career federal politicians while our infrastructure and economy suffers from the overbearing taxes placed on it and the people that work to keep it going.
Anyone who unironically thinks the income tax is fair or anything other than governmental tyranny is a statist bootlicker who might as well turn over their fucking guns.
>>
>>34666800
Anybody who goes into a Starbucks is phenomenally stupid, whether or not they're armed.
>>
>>34671207
That's not an unpopular opinion. That's just fact. There is absolutely no reason why Bongs should be allowed to post on /k/.
>>
>>34670059
As much as I would love if gun owners separated from Republicans, the problem would then become that if no one can appeal to us as a reliable vote, we're suddenly not worth appealing to at all.
>>
>>34669582
> mil spec
They're utter crap

>>34669787
> triggered
>>
File: 1501095783090.jpg (49KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1501095783090.jpg
49KB, 403x403px
>>34669888
Kek
>>
>>34670595
I feel my reasoning was pretty transparent but thankfully >>34670669 spelled it out so I no longer have to.
>>
>>34667345
Tell me tales of the Kel-Tec PMR-30 the pistol that holds 30 22 magnum rounds. Is it /k/ approved?
>>
>>34667436
>>34669016
>>34669199
>>34669819
>>34670202
.300 blackout
6.5 Grendel
5.45x439mm
7.92 Kurz just for the lulz. Just make one in every intermediate caliber for those in cucked states who don't want a retarded looking AR.
>>
File: hello-kitty-pink-gun.jpg (403KB, 952x686px) Image search: [Google]
hello-kitty-pink-gun.jpg
403KB, 952x686px
>>34669888
Criminally under rated. Paint it pink.
>>
>>34666578
That's common sense. I'll take a crisp 8 pound trigger any day over an uneven creepy 4 pound trigger
>>
>>34666694
>muskets are obsolete
So you're completely fine with receiving a .69 caliber ball to the chest?
>>
>>34667088
>European countries have strict gun control laws for legitimate reasons
why would a government fear a violent uprising if it exists for the good of its people?
>>
File: dredd.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dredd.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>34672574
Population density.

As population density increases as does cost of land, stress of population, mental illness, poverty... which increases crime.

Can you imagine London or Paris, or Belgian riots where rioters have access to firearms? Shit would by like the purge.
>>
File: 1469919242712.jpg (81KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469919242712.jpg
81KB, 300x250px
>>34672532
>So you're completely fine with receiving a .69 caliber ball to the chest?

How quickly can you get multiple accurate shots off with a musket? I know I can get the better part of a magazine down range with my M590A1 in less than 2 seconds with 00 buck.

How many self defense instructors advocate the use of a musket in a defensive context? How many law enforcement agencies issue muskets to their patrol officers? How many SWAT teams incorporate the use of shotguns ranging from lethal, non lethal and utility? How many muskets are being used overseas by both the Army and Marine Corps?
>>
>>34672600
>population density causing poverty and crime
that's a problem the government brings on itself, it's like Democrats complaining about ghettos while they themselves encourage ghetto culture
>Can you imagine London or Paris, or Belgian riots where rioters have access to firearms?
I'll take 'what is the black market' for 500, Alex
also, the only reason they're not used is because they themselves know it would cause a violent response without anyone in the media industry being ableto defend muh peaceful protestors if that were the case (even though molotov cocktails seem to be fine, for some reason)
t. europeon
>>
>>34666773
>not tactically using kids and animals as b8 to get the attacker off gaurd
>not tactically acting extremely frightened to make attacker feel completely safe from you
>not tactically shitting pants to sell the act
Do you even know what a tactic is?
>>
>>34671393
The only acceptable reason for someone to have a gun in a starbucks is to shoot up the place
>>
>>34671214
Hoppes gun oil doesnt smell bad but that fucking bore cleaner is fucking horrendous.
>>
File: money money money.jpg (20KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
money money money.jpg
20KB, 300x286px
>>34672624
TFW essex.

Literally black market weapons everywhere. But essex is industrial/rural. with 420/KM, second highest crime rate in country. But we're Practically ketamine facists compares to everyone else. 100& brexit.

London is nearly triple that with the highest crime rate in country. I have no doubt if they had weapons they would have been used,
>>
>>34667074
This so much.
You guys are one of the last bastions of hope, never give the antis an inch because as anon pointed out, they will take a mile.
>>
>>34666573

Have you ever shot a 12g 2.75" slug? It's possibly the most satisfying gun I own to shoot because of the sheer destructive force it causes at 40 yards when it rips through a target. I can't even imagine what it would do to a person if I didn't get a direct center-mass shot. Pretty sure it would remove limbs.
>>
File: HEAVY GUN IS SO BIG tf2.jpg (55KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
HEAVY GUN IS SO BIG tf2.jpg
55KB, 256x256px
>>34672600
>Germany
>something like 50 million guns in circulation
>more than three quarters of those illegally
>in a country with 80 million inhabitants
I am seriously wondering how nobody actually gets shot every day over here.
>mfw planning to 3d print sum gunz anyway
>>
>>34672639
iktf, I live a few kilometers from a major heroin distribution hub, we're literally swimming in yugo AKs here
>inb4 v&
everyone knows about this, even law enforcement
hell, they're likely complicit in this too
>>
>>34672654
> Citation needed
>>
>>34669787
More accurate to ask if he picks stuff up with his anus cause his fingers spew shit
>>
File: 1443071559716.png (160KB, 425x338px) Image search: [Google]
1443071559716.png
160KB, 425x338px
>>34667297
>Mini 14
>.308
>>
>>34672600
Bullshit. Tokyo is huge and cramped to the gills, and there isn't an inch of it where you couldn't walk around safely at 3AM. And it would be the same story even if you issued everyone in the city a full auto AK and a thousand rounds of ammo.

t: I actually lived and worked in Japan for a year.
>>
>>34666573
Not very /k/, but people who own dogs in apartment complexes deserve to get ATF'd, even if they don't have any guns.
>>
>>34673323
Agreed. I really want a GSD battle buddy but I'm waiting til I have a house.
>>
>>34673323
Why are there two different projectiles hitting it? One from 11 O'clock and one dead up the ass,
>>
>>34666637
How about not living in a country where mugging is a real concern?
I know, unthinkable for the common murrican who thinks his country number one.
>>
>>34673509
Sadly some of us have to live around blacks for work
>>
File: i'm a cop.png (60KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
i'm a cop.png
60KB, 350x350px
>>34673509
>How about not living in a country where mugging is a real concern?
More like how about not living in a COUNTY where it is a concern.

Alternatively, do like Space Station 13 and learn to put yourself into situations that make hunting for valid salad easy and rewarding.
Remeber: it's not vigilantism OR murder when they attacked you first! Then it is self defense! Even if you plugged them six times center mass with 10mm, if they had a gun or knife and tried mugging you, it's valid salad self defense!
>>
>>34668741
>Slavery, serious pre 1960s racism, and the war on drugs have fucked their culture to the core.
behold the glorious black culture
Africa - a place of innovation and art
oh wait...
>>
>>34673456
One appears to be some type of torpedo, as you can see it's path cutting through the water behind it, where the other seems to be a true missile.

But i know nothing about this test, just have the webm saved.
>>
>>34668194
>that fucking file name
you fucking nigger gtfo
>>
>>34668741
>literally every problem niggers face is as a result of other niggers
You see that right, you are saying it yourself. Clean up your own shitty race and stop blaming other people because you can't fucking evolve.
>>
File: smggg.jpg (64KB, 904x720px) Image search: [Google]
smggg.jpg
64KB, 904x720px
>>34667048
manlet detected
>>
>>34668741
>They commit lots of crime because they're socieoeconomic shit is all fucked up
apt description
>>
>>34668741
>bring them up to standards
>equity
Dirty Marxist detected.
Go home tankie you aren't welcome
>>
>>34666573
There really isn't a good argument for full auto in the civilian market. Yes, it's fun as all hell but it's less controllable and expensive.
>>
>>34670438
>American companies need to stop trying to manufacture AKs
but what about the bans senpai, wouldn't quality US AKs be a good thing
>>
>>34673883
If you're being attacked would you rather put three rounds center mass or ten?
>>
>>34671638
Actually, the direct impingment system does give some additional dust and mud resistance. The hot gas tends to blast the crap out of the mechanisms.

Anyway, the fouling is only a problem if you don't clean the thing after a couple thousand shots and really you should be cleaning your gun whenever you get some down time.
>>
>>34672532
I'm take my chances at 400 yards.
>>
>>34673911
Three rounds. If I can't do it with three rounds I can't do it with ten. Moreover, if I waste ten rounds on just one dude, will I have enough to take on his buddies?
>>
File: tumblr_ohxrndO0Mp1s6lzfwo1_1280.jpg (379KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohxrndO0Mp1s6lzfwo1_1280.jpg
379KB, 1280x960px
>>34666573
>used to live my cold steel sword as a kid
>shotguns are fun
>don't agree with the hard armor bit
>duh
>can't agree enough. Unless you're a range queen it doesn't matter
>milsurp is fun
>my god do I hate slings.
>tell that to nigga with a rocket launcher
>yep
>yep
>yep
Good opinions. You're not as autistic as most people on here.
>>
>>34673936
So you prioritize sportsmanship over your personal safety, then? That's cool, you do you.

Also yes, and you can control how many rounds you fire in case you were unaware.
>>
>>34666925
>unique post ids
how will zed/callum ever recover???
>>
>>34666637
my uncle works as an accountant and a shitty part of town, and a dindu approached him late at night down the alley where he parks (one way to the back of building where parking for employees is).
He warned him that he didnt have any business down there, but gud boi kept walking towards him. My uncle repeatedly told him to go back where he came from, but shitskin kept walking.
Finally, uncle pulled out his glawk brand glawk from his passenger seat and said, "listen you dumb fucking nigger, i will not hesitate to wipe your jerry curl wearing, gubmint gibmedat grabbing, white girl wanting DNA off the face of the planet," and leveled said perfection aimed directly at brother's chest.
Basketball-American decided that he'd rather go tah kalege then get shot, so he made like a roach, and scurried on home.
Thats when i decided that having a ccw was quite worth the hassle that the lovely state of SC would put me through to carry as well.

captcha: take the calle
>>
>>34668160
>armed resistance with a firearm etc etc

Source, pls hurry
>>
the Sig P320 is overrated af
a Glock beats it hands down
>>
>>34666573
Also been bags and tear gas. And bear defense. And helicopter hunting.

>Hard armor outside of anything other than glorified police operations called for some bizarre reason as """actual warfare""" is a liability more than it is a benefit.
fixed
>>
>>34674150
Less lethal, I'll give you that.
Bears, no. Chopper whoppers, no.
>>
>>34666573
shotguns vs drones probably is a viable thing
>>
>>34674162
>Bears, no
For cheapo defense yes. You can't beat price of the second hand 12-gauge pump action.

>Chopper whoppers
Safety zones. 0.223 is lethal over 1500 yards, .308 is over freaking 3000 yards, 00 buckshot is safe past 700 yards.
>>
>>34674314
You're gonna have to define helicopter hunting for me then, because last I checked you shot directly at the ground.

Shotguns are great for budgets, yes. But ballistically rifle is still better for bear.
>>
>>34674351
>because last I checked you shot directly at the ground.
You can't guarantee that shooter will not send some rounds in random direction from rocking unstable platform. HeliHunter uses mostly shotguns because of that reason.
>>
File: 1454371271725.png (2MB, 1428x836px) Image search: [Google]
1454371271725.png
2MB, 1428x836px
>>34666616
But you're wrong
t. 19 year old with 15 guns
>>
>>34674407
I'm incredibly skeptical about your claims but having zero experience with it will not argue.
>>
>>34666712
>adequate
>inexpensive
>easy to use
>reliable
>ubiquitous
>legal literally everywhere
even if a rifle has more "combat effectiveness" a shotgun is still a practical tool
>>
>>34666712
i forgot to add
>powerful
>multipurpose
>simple to maintain
>long lasting
>>
>>34673456
It's a comparison from a conventional torpedo attack vs. an ASBM. Why they conducted the test at the same time on the same ship I have no idea.
>>
>>34671356
Here here
>>
>>34667240

wigger girls

sad
>>
>>34666694
>tfw can't shoot shotguns because recoil hurts too much
>tried every tip i could find online, still hurts too much
>>
>>34674847
get a Pachmayr recoil pad and use a safari rifle stance instead of a "bladed" stance
>>
File: 1498675095023.gif (1006KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498675095023.gif
1006KB, 320x240px
>>34666573
>>
>>34666573
Wearing a plate carrier is obsolete in a SHTF situation since it'll just give people more incentive to loot you

Money is strongest weapon

Glocks work as intended, they are not hand grenades.
>>
>>34667297
>Most SBR's and SBS's are nigger tier weapons but they should be unrestricted
Fucking hoodrats with their mk18s, honey badgers, mcs breaching shotguns, $2200 benelli m4 entry models
>>
Colt 6920 is the best AR even with an infinite budget. You can't go "nicer" without breaking the spec
>>
>>34670650
Nah, in college right now. It's a place where you get an education, ya know? Nah you wouldn't know, probably cause you wouldn't be able to understand anything beyond "hurr hurr fug deh plez gib me weedz"
>>
>>34675652
Why? Not challenging the opinion, just curious.
>>
>>34670282
The argument is that there are so many confounding factors that pointing to the fact that a third world country is shitty is hardly a moving argument that the people currently living there are entirely responsible for the shittyness of that country.

Their argument:

Black people commit disproportionately more crime than whites in the US.

3rd world shit hole countries with almost entirely black populations are 3rd world shit holes.

Ergo black people cause shit holes.

It's retarded because their second point proves absolutely nothing to anybody with even a basic understanding of history and the first point is absolutely dubious at best for reasons i mentioned previously.

Adding one fucking retarded point on top of a dubious at best point doesn't exactly make a great argument IMHO.

>are you blaming the *insert random facet of third world life here*

No im blaming a complicated and interconnected web of socioeconomic factors some of which were caused by locals and some of which were caused by western europeans and americans.

OTOH you think that third world countries and ghettos are shitty because dem dare nigguhs live there.

>>34670392
BURN THE WITCH!

>>34671186
A jack of all trades is more useful than a master of one because it's more likely that you run into something falling under the all category than the one.

Needing more than 8rnds of 12g buckshot or long range effectiveness are not common even if you combine the two. One of these is a master of HD(the topic at hand) while the other is a jack of all trades that you don't need.

Of course if were talking about a general purpose, SHTF, or general woods use weapon then that's a different convo.

>>34673748
>stop blaming other people because you can't evolve

Oh summer child.

That isn't how evolution works and im not black.

>>34673881
You probably think that the free market is free too, don't you?

>>34674118
It's john lott IIRC, ill try to find it...
>>
>>34675856
>It's retarded because their second point proves absolutely nothing to anybody with even a basic understanding of history and the first point is absolutely dubious at best for reasons i mentioned previously.
Again, literally none of this is an actual argument.
>>
>>34666925
Daily reminder that that "dipshits" judge was a literal communist and one of the people on his jury of zero black people did a black panther fist.
>>
>>34675871
Wut?

The argument is that their argument is shit which has always been my argument. I've pointed out several issues with it in prior posts.

To suggest that i need a more valid argument that your shitacular one to point out that your argument is shitty is, well, retarded.
>>
>>34667297
If only there was a gun that started with M and had 14 in its name.
>>
File: 1383770574333.jpg (265KB, 639x321px) Image search: [Google]
1383770574333.jpg
265KB, 639x321px
>>34670546

A nigger wouldn't be able to spell infringement and wouldn't be freedumbs-oriented because nigs instinctively know freedom of association and no handouts would be a deathblow to their kind.

He's more likely a 22 yearold virgin with no degree, career, savings or prospects who works in the service industry, is a net tax consumer and still paradoxically actually believes in the libertarianism meme.
>>
>>34676625
>t. statist cuckold
Reminder that republicans are literally just democrats, and the alt-kike is literally just a jewish plot to get their enemies to feel confident enough to come out of the closet so their puppets can murder them.
>>
>>34668741
lol dude, I've tried to say the shit you're saying on 4chan and learned my lesson.

people aren't here to have a discussion, theyre just here to be angry and find someone to blame.
>>
>>34668160
Mass replies need to fuck off. Asshole. Almost nobody reads your shit, even if it MAY be relavant.
>>
Lugers are overly complex and aren't great military pistols.
Mosins are shit rifles and are only worshipped because of how cheap they were.
40 SW gets the job done.
Red dot or holo sights on pistols are for IPSC and 3 gun guys who want to look cool. Who are essentially the same as airshit fags with their gear worship and plate carriers.
380 acp is perfectly fine for a carry gun.
Open carrying rifles anywhere other than innawoods is stupid and makes sane gun owners look bad.
>>
>>34676903
>can't prove anything i said wrong
>bitches about format
K.
>>
There's nothing wrong with sporterizing a milsurp gun as long as it's not really rare.
>>
>>34677065
Please set yourself on fire soon.
>>
>>34677074
Yeah because fucking with a 250$ Mosin is going to destroy history. It's not like they made millions of them
>>
>>34677074
Lemme find a picture of my luger. I scratched over the nazi eagle.
>>
On average, owning a firearm is disadvantageous.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunsAreCool/
>>
>>34677191
Well stupid people shouldn't own guns, and most people are stupid. I mean I get muzzle swept at least once every range trip
>>
9mm is a perfectly acceptable round for a CCW.
>>
>>34677229
That's not an unpopular opinion. Almost every single cop in the country carries a 9mm
>>
>>34666573
How the fuck is armor a 'liability'? Lol

You need a better sling, sling setup, or need to learn how to use one.

Full auto is not useful outside of an ample ammunition supply and a squad to support your shenanagins.
>>
>>34669246
Not same anon, but you're actually wrong. I know quite a few blacks that have multiple personas, depending on who they're with. 1 on 1 they're totally normal, white behavior. But with other blacks they act black

Totally normal phenomenon, but it goes against what you said

For example i have a friend who's ghetto as fuck, but she had a strong ethic in school and has a strong work ethic.
>>
>>34667088
>The british build the best subs
made me exhale
>>
>>34676970
Nothing to do with format. Just makes it more muddled. One point at a time. Too hard?
>>
>>34677471
Im an attention whore taking the scatter gun approach and post time limits are a bitch.

Don't you see the sheer amount of stupid around to argue with?
>>
>>34677627
Yeah. I do get that. All the back and forth flipping makes it hard to keep it all straight. I'm better, now. Thanks.
>>
>>34674847
Did you try not being a little bitchboi?
>>
>>34666573
yeah these are all just stupid opinions except for slings on shotguns, those are ass
>>
>>34677308
>Almost every single cop in the country carries a 9mm
Maybe a little over half as of last year. 40 is still really popular in some states, 45 never got replaced in a few more, and a lot of state troopers switched to 357sig around '09. 9mm seems to be a top choice in the trigger happy but poor cities.
>>
>>34667240
It helps that the kids who grew up playing Calladoody are now turning 18 in the time of $400 ARs
>>
>>34669171
>the Benelli Nova/Supernova are better than either Mossberg or Remingshit
They damn sure better be since they cost twice as much.
>>
>>34674847
Switch to 20 gauge.
>>
>>34677112
Blowing up the Sphinx won't "destroy history" either. History will still exist after you do it. But you shouldn't, and you're an asshole if you do.
>>
>>34677145
Yeah, I'll just wait for you to do that.
>>
File: 1470517977230.jpg (60KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
1470517977230.jpg
60KB, 540x356px
>MFW I'm a Marxist who believes gun ownership is a right for all people. Any so-called "leftist" who is anti-gun, is in fact not a leftist, but a fascist and an idiot.
>>
>>34677191
On average, people on the internet make up bullshit with no supporting evidence constantly.
>>
>>34666637
>Being this much of a coward.
Fight back.
>>
>>34674276
They make special meme net shells just for that. Looks pretty silly.
>>
>>34674803
wtf
>>
>>34674847
Try going to the gym?
>>
>>34670219

I said in order to stop a body you dumb son of a bitch. I don't care if you mag dump 20 .308s into a nigger. All I know is my 12 gauge semi auto will most likely incapacitate him faster.
>>
>>34678181

So the majority of you niggers are fascists?
>>
>>34675652
>carbine-length gas system
>best ar
enjoy your dirty bolt face
>>
File: 1474335203601.jpg (110KB, 700x709px) Image search: [Google]
1474335203601.jpg
110KB, 700x709px
>>34674847
>tfw can't shoot shotguns because recoil hurts too much

*********INCOMING KNOWLEDGE BOMBS**************

Who am I kidding, nobody will actually watch any of these videos lolololol just get a 20GA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er_pvyeuIp8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq74aiXn1b4

PLYqiOqBy2WM_cHA3TZUY2rzonjrGg0wie
>>
>>34680721
bah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS1_nmSMGy0&index=3&list=PLYqiOqBy2WM_cHA3TZUY2rzonjrGg0wie
>>
File: US Marines Kuwait 2002.jpg (708KB, 959x639px) Image search: [Google]
US Marines Kuwait 2002.jpg
708KB, 959x639px
>>34666573

The M16A2 is a superior weapons platform to the M4 and M16A4

Fixed carry handle ARs>ending railshit autism
>>
>>34666573

Every major equipment change by the US Military since 1993 from ACUs to M4 has been a massive waste in money and has only further served to degrade it as a fighting force.

Also, every war since Desert Storm has been a mistake.
>>
>>34666573
Literally all of those are true.
>>
Once we can generate the necessary power, energy weapons will become the future. Fuck me right?
>>
>>34666637

You better be fucking nogunz.
>>
>>34680785
Why did marines during Just Cause look so fucking good?
>>
The pinnacle of Firearms technology was in the 1890's when Leon Nagant developed the m1895 revolver weapon platform
>>
File: Heroes.jpg (46KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.jpg
46KB, 780x438px
>>34667295
>French CT
I assume you are talking about the guys in the pic, because wtf attack has french CTs actually countered. You are what we like to call in the biz a "flaming faggot".
>>
>>34666679
Too be honest as knive guy i want an estpada despite how utterly usless it is
>>
>>34666744
So like your dad does?
>>
>>34675856
>basic understanding of history

Please do elaborate.
>>
File: 100 percent complete.jpg (203KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent complete.jpg
203KB, 1200x1600px
>>34670059
>>The "taxation is theft" libertarian retards and prepper types do serious damage to the image of the gun community in America.
Literally why we have the right to own guns written into our amendments.

>Home defense shotguns are baby killing devices. Nobody should ever recommend a shotgun for anything but sport and recreation.
Oh, hes just autistic. This is all making sense.

and he's hes hit a triple right up retards alley, will he try and round towards home?

>I'd much rather live in a country that was "okay" on gun rights like Switzerland than live in the US.
He did it folks: "honey there is a robber in the house" "It's okay dear let me just run to the nearest garrison and ill be right back"
>>
File: nigga what.jpg (60KB, 1112x552px) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.jpg
60KB, 1112x552px
>>34670595
jesus just stop posting
>>
>>34682037
>what attack ahs french CTs actually counter
Revolver is still their standard issue sidearm, numbnuts.
>>
>>34677220
nigger you need a new range
>>
>>34668269

>be this anon
>Want an AK
>buy arsenal
>friend with Wasr says his cheap Ak is a "true AK" because it's affordable for plebs like him
>we go shooting cans
>he makes cans dance all afternoon, I must have defective ammo
>decide to get Israeli masterrace
>go to carbine class, struggle with mag changes and rifle manipulations compared to the AR shooters.
>instructor tells me to just get an AR and focus on skills not toys.
>run up my credit card buying BCM rifle
>get called poorfag at range
>run out and buy Daniel Defense
>that'll show 'em
>go to another AR class
>50 year old fudd with PSA rifle shoots rings around me
>I don't understand why my $1800 AR isn't making me faster and more accurate
>see this thread
>time for justice
>>
>>34674414
>>34666616
>>34666642
>>34667240
>tfw 20 with 22 guns
Feels good giving the finger to the anti gun bigots who tried to turn our generation against weapons
>>
>>34667020
I agree. But absolutely no IDs
>>
>>34675426
I looked this up and disnt find anything usefull, is this the stance where you brace the stock against your biceps instead of shouldering it?
>>
>>34673972
If you saw a target eat a 3 round burst and not care, would you really want to waste 7 more shots?

No, you want controlled, accurate shots at all times. Anything else is a waste of money.
>>
>>34675484
Money is only as valuable as people think it is. If the economy is in the shitter nobody is going to give a damn about your benjamins.
>>
>>34684377
Sour. Grapes.
>>
>>34681187
Possible, but solid projectile will still be preferred in many environments where simple reliability beats complex technology.
>>
>>34666573
>Slings get in the way more often than they're helpful.
You have never had to travel on foot with a rifle for any length of time, have you?

You have never fired full auto at a target, have you?

Why would you handicap yourself like that, why make yourself waste time?
>>
>>34683896
>be this anon
>only own poorfag tier guns
>oh boy better project on the Internet
Also bcm is a step above Mil spec m8. Confirmed you've never shot a bullpup if you really think that mag change is hard
>>34668269
>Aug
It's heavy but it ain't bad
>tavor
Original Sar trigger is even worse than Aug
>>
>>34683790
>Switzerland
You're aware that they can just take home their conscription service assault rifle for a small fee? The full auto one? They got MORE guns than you do.
>>
>>34674414
Man, I only have 4 and I'm 21. I need to step it up.
>>
>>34684845
How often are you travelling cross country with your guns?
I have, have you?
For most people, convenience.
>>
>>34669310
>t. out of shape
Go outside you lazy faggot. Hard armor doesn't weigh enough to matter unless you're in fucking awful shape.
>>
>>34685179
>10-30lbs weighs literally nothing!
Wanna know how I know you never actually go outside?
>>
>>34685200
You don't really feel the weight of the vest other than in five to ten years by your exploded knees. Because it's so closely and tightly strapped to your body it feels much more like your own body got heavier rather than that you are carrying a heavy object.
>>
>>34685200
It's less than a third of your body weight carried on your torso with the weight relatively well spread. It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>34670059
>trump isn't pro-2a
He's been doing pretty well to undo obama's anti gun executive orders. Sounds pretty pro-2a to me.
>>
>>34670059
.45 is actually younger than 9mm.
>>
>>34685229
>>34685259
>kids pretending to be hardcore never walked more than down the street
Cute.
>>
>>34685377
Stop trusting politicians.
>>
>>34685073
For which they are not allowed to keep munitions and I guarantee you 97% of swiss citizens do not not have more firearms than i do you absolute knuckle dragger.
>>
>>34685671
>trusting politicians
>acknowledging the facts of what trump has done
Did you mean to reply to me?
>>
>>34669246
Lee is my favorite fictional black character and he literally murdered his wife, that's how un-hood he is, even after doing some real hood shit like spouse murder I still respect him for being educated and nuanced.
>>
>>34685162
Lived rural with a lot of forest access, so the answer is that I did all the time with friends, and you want to have a rifle slung on your back, not in your hands 24/7
>>
>>34686128
You said he "seems" pro-gun to you. You're making an assumption based on his actions, and implying that you trust him to continue being pro-gun.
Don't.
>>
>>34686520
>don't make predictions on a person's past actions
Then how the fuck else are we supposed to make predictions and judgements?
>>
>>34686609
You don't. Living in an ever-present aura of paranoia and doubt is the only way you can stay free from the tyranny of others.
See exhibit A, "Pic Related", for an example of the ideal lifestyle.
>>
File: IMG_2240.jpg (117KB, 450x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2240.jpg
117KB, 450x787px
>>34686644
That's actually a good point.
I guess I'm more hopeful, than actually trusting.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.