[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slay and Create

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

If you were given a sword that allowed you to create anything you think of, but you must destroy something that fits in the same group.

(Example being
animal = living
chair = inanimate
etc.)

What will you create?
What will you destroy to create it?
>>
Make -Flying battleship with unlimited fuel, ammo and provisions
Destroy - a chair

Do equivelent exchange alchemical rules apply or no?
>>
i would create OP and destroy george takei
category: faggots
>>
>>34666459
yes
>>
>>34666434
I would create a sword that could create anything with no consequence and destroy the original sword
>>
destroy scrap metal

make gold

this thread is fucking shit
>>
>>34667181
I tried to think of the most shitposty retard-nonsense I possibly could, but then I noticed this actually isn't /b/.

Move this stupid shit to /b/, OP you tremendous prancing la la homo man.
>>
>>34666434
create dank memes
destroy gay threads like this one
>>
>>34666434
>create
A huge flaming faggot.
>destroy
OP
>>
>>34667195
alright then
>>
File: 7f9288e7a6b8b08d5a3df92ebfc6f876.jpg (353KB, 1202x600px) Image search: [Google]
7f9288e7a6b8b08d5a3df92ebfc6f876.jpg
353KB, 1202x600px
>>34666434
it would be like police trade-ins where i make ultra shitty items that just barely fit the category of whatever the fuck they are

go fuck yourself op
>>
>>34666434

Couldn't tell you. It's not something I'd use wantonly. I'd be responsible with it's power.
>>
>>34666434
>What will you create?
>What will you destroy to create it?

create: look at picture
destroy: the first drug junkie bum to ask me for a dollar

rinse and repeat until I have a harem of super hot wives that all look like pic related
>>
File: thumb-1920-600892.jpg (223KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-600892.jpg
223KB, 1920x1200px
>>34670503
shit I forgot the pic.
>>
You've been watching FMA again haven't you?
>>
>>34670503
Id probally do much of the same. Murder hobos in the night...
Use to create super hotties / celebs
Murder them in murder basement red room
rinse, repeat

No one would come looking, since im not actually kidnapping anyone... Just gotta soundproof the floor

>also this is b-tier thread. plz delete
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.