[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello yes i have a pepperoni pizza for uh "fuck you"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: FUZE THE HOSTAGE.jpg (119KB, 785x631px) Image search: [Google]
FUZE THE HOSTAGE.jpg
119KB, 785x631px
okay so any of you nigs familiar with the Geneva Conventions? if so, how many fuckin rules does this thing break nigga?
>>
>>34666333
None.

1) the clusterbomb ban covers artillery, rocket, or air-dropped cluster bombs.
2) R6 Siege is about police, they're not covered by the Geneva Conventions. The GC also outlaw hollowpoints but your local PD will still shoot you with them.
>>
Pretty sure Geneva conventions dont even regulate weapons.
>>
>>34666333

International rles of war are specific to "WAR" the mentality is its OK to use chemical weapons to disperse crowds becasue its not "war" but you cant use chemical weapons on your enemies (like mustard gas), the same applies to other types of warfare
>>
For the last fucking time you fucking retard the Geneva convention is about the ethical treatment of POWs and we're not even part of it
>>
>>34666357
Done in one.
>>
>>34666357
>The GC also outlaw hollowpoints
P sure that's actually the Hague Conventions anon.
>>
>>34666607
Who's we?
>>
>>34668339
Kangz
>>
To be fair, hostages in siege have a better chance of survival when Fuze is on the attacking team than irl hostages do when the Spetsnaz are involved.
>>
>>34668595
underrated kek
>>
>>34666357
kek could you imagine troops being equipped with pepper gas?

>pull pin
>throw
>have it thrown back in your face right away
>the whole battlefield is a red eyed mess but everyone keeps fighting none the worse for wear

Comparing mustard gas to pepper gas is like comparing siracha to chloric acid.

pepper spray:
>ahh there's red pepper in my eyes and lungs
>thank god I don't have asthma or a might have had to go to a hospital
>wheres the damn milk?

mustard gas:
>well I just inhaled the last breath ill ever take
>yup, there goes my legs
>ah, the convolsions
>thank god my diaphragm seized otherwise this would be very long and painful, the sweet release of suffocation
>>
>>34669117
Meant to reply to >>34666588
Nice bait btw
>>
>>34668624
as a former competitive siege thermite main, I beg to differ
>>
>>34668624
I love ruining this shit game by fragging the hostages as Fuze.
Fuck this pay to win 4v4 garbage
It's year 2+ and we don't have 8v8, 10v10, 12v12, 16v16 or 20v20.
>>
>>34669117
CS and other riot agents is used by militaries all across the world though.
40mm CS is known particularly to be fucking brutal, the mix is supposed to be more potent because limited room to work with in a 40mm - like approaching LD20 in a confined space
>>
>>34669211
I'm sure the military versions are effective.
But comparing what riot police use to mustard gas is absurd
>>
File: dirty hippies.jpg (63KB, 780x530px) Image search: [Google]
dirty hippies.jpg
63KB, 780x530px
>>34669117

what kind of fagoot are you, im a 25 year chemistry teacher and i eat all my pasta with with chloric acid, i used to use siracha but that shit is for pussies.

But on a more realistic note, why is it acceptable to use hollow points for LE (also DHS uses them) but DOD is not allowed too... i have always heard that hollow points create more traumatic wounds which is why they cannot be used in combat...
realistically, on that note, bullet rules are the equivalent of saying you can only use pepper spray in combat, but mustard gas is ok for LE.

I think that Chemical weapons should be classed like weapons and ordnance

>harmful- makes your eyes and lungs hurt/sting

>very harmful- temporary damage

>super duper harmful- whose jokin nigga, this shits deadly
>>
Is there any real-life equivalent to the "puck" grenades it shoots out?
>>
File: Productivity-methods-.jpg (225KB, 1480x833px) Image search: [Google]
Productivity-methods-.jpg
225KB, 1480x833px
>>34666333
>geneva convention
>>
>>34669211
It's still a stupid argument to compare to mustard.
>>
>>34669177
>4v4
But it's 5v5, and anything bigger would debalanace the game. Rainbow Six games have always been about fairly small teams, it's not fucking Cawadooty or Battlefield.
>>
>>34669272
Less chance of a through and through for HP
>>
>>34669177
>pay to win

Wat. Nothing about it is pay to win
>>
>>34666333
>Geneva Convention
>how many fuckin rules does this thing break, nigga?
none, I don't see any POWs there
>>
>>34669272
the hague convention was a convention hosted by tsar nicholas the second for some fucking reason (likely to get the enemy to agree to hamstring their ability to kill their men, cause they were getting FUCKED.) which includes a provision which prohibits the use of "bullets designed to cause excessive amounts of damage to the body" Boat tail hollowpoints for .308 precision rifles were recently deemed compliant with this because the hollow point is merely an artifact of the manufacturing process rather than of the intent to cause more damage...
Btw, nice double trips there, satan.
>>
>>34668595
Not anymore
>>
>>34666333
none muh nigga, dat be a glock fawty cal and shieet
Write like you got a goddamn brain.
>>
>>34669139
Jeez watch out guys, this one used to play siege competitively, better stay back and let him ruin jokes or he'll show you up.
>>
>>34669177
This is good bait.
>>
>>34666375
They don't, it's just tards like OP who think all international treaties concerning the military are geneva conventions
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.