[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a question for my komrades that only kinda applies to /k/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Got a question for my komrades that only kinda applies to /k/, but I don't want no dang google or redditor giving me a yahoo answers answer.

I work for a local govt agency on a hiring rampage. We are getting new recruits by the assload. 1/5 claims some rediculous spec ops black beret hoseshit story. But one new guy we have looks the part, 1000 yard stare and all. he claims to have been an Army sniper who OPd in or based in Bahrain and made a killshot on a guy in a glass elevator.......

Is there any chance this guy is telling the truth?
Do employers have access to DD214s?
If not, is there some very basic form of military verification aside from the "knowing the lingo" test.

Thanks.
>>
>>34664244 Pic not related btw
>>
>>34664244
It might be bull.

In Florida you have to fill out paperwork to prove you are a veteran if you want to claim veterans preference during job interviews. Because hiring veterans is good right?
>lol

You can ask really simple things like which unit they were in, where they deployed, what bases etc.
Someone who is legit can answer these questions in a second and a faker won't have all of these pieces of a story together.
>>
>>34664244
Wesley Snipes?
>>
>>34664350
Are you for real? You don't know what that pic is from? You just made my day.
>>
>>34664373
Allow me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQBoQXe968A
>>
Gee OP, let's think about it for two seconds. If the guy really was based in Bahrain, do you think that as a member of the US military he would be authorized for that kind of thing in a country we're not at war with? Even if it's true, do you think he would be allowed to reveal that to some local chucklefuck government employees?
>>
>>34664244
This is all bullshit. 100% bullshit. OP is stolen valor about even asking about stolen valor.

I'm a combat veteran and nobody knows. My job asked if I was in the military and that's it. They don't ask your MOS or what you did. And if a guy goes out of his way to tell you, he's a liar.

I don't know what's worse, this fake ass post or the kids who go along with it.
>>
>>34664244
Low quality b8 m8.
>>
>>34664244
>Do employers have access to DD214s?
I hire people and they usually include them with a resume.
>>
I know from personal experience (employer, not a vet) a vet with disabilities will have a shit ton of paperwork from the VA.
>>
>>34665732
I only submit the copy that certifies I had an honorable discharge. I have a post office job.

Not that I don't care if they have my copy about deployments and marksmanship status, but they don't ask for that.
>>
Ask him "What color is the boathouse at Hereford?"
>>
>>34664244
I need a job, what agency ?
>>
>>34665823
I don't know the reference but I am sure as fuck going to ask this. Will post results.
>>
>>34665860
A shitty one that starts at 30k. If my state raises the minimum wage to $15 an hour, these recruits will get a pay raise.
>>
>>34665823
I just ambushed you with a cup of coffee.
>>
>>34665876
Shitty is subjective anon, what agency ?
>>34665823
Ronin is the films name. Its good.
>>
>>34665876
What local govt? I could use a different job, depending on location.
>>
>>34665905
Of the public safety type, west coast US. Lots of contact with the public. So sending some Chris Kyle retard into peoples homes is not something I want to do. That is why I am trying to get a read on this guy.

Anyways, are you interested? Any felonies?
>>
>>34664244
Fuck off, government scum.
>>
>>34665967
>Anyways, are you interested? Any felonies?
>Yes, no.
You can ask him what the 5th principle of patrolling is, if he gives you any answer other than "common sense", more than likely he is elaborating and or lying about his super shot.
It is out of a well known army school book that infantry/scouts/snipers should know the answer to immediately.
>>
>>34666003
Suck a bag of dicks, Antifa shill.
>>
>>34666008
I dont doubt that he was in the Army. Would that be something a sniper would know that a typical grunt would not?

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>34665823
They knocked the boathouse down a decade ago mate.
>>
>>34666164

Bahrain only has an airforce base and a navy base as far as I am aware, There might be a few army personnel in command positions, but that does not seem like a routine spot for army. As for muh specops snipur goes, seems like that might be fudging the truth a little. I would ask him what unit he was with for shure. Bahrain is one of the more civilized countries (they also allow booze to be sold)
>>
>>34665862
If he's US SF he might get it.

Most any Bong would.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.