[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arkansas man here I have a serious question about outsiders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1497475675301.gif (5KB, 100x117px) Image search: [Google]
1497475675301.gif
5KB, 100x117px
Arkansas man here

I have a serious question about outsiders that comes to this beautiful land and whenever I see some young folks out on the side of the road with a broken fancy car they would first flag me down and ask for help but when I do drive by there they somewhat change their mind and don't want me to give them a ride to the mechanics.

I ain't bad and I ain't gonna hurt nobody and when there is someone that decides to get in my vehicle they would later just decide to get out of the vehicle immediately but their ain't nothing wrong with my truck you see.

I mean yeah I have squirrel leather hanging and dangling around in my truck and yeah I have blood stains all over my truck but thats from hauling my game meat I get from hunting and sometimes roadkill that I collect but that doesn't mean I'm gonna hurt anybody and sure I got pain meds for migraines and headaches but that's normal you see.

Just this while ago I picked up three people from a car that ran out of gas and down the ride they kept on looking at me and around my truck eye balling at my squirrel collection and noticed how the woman in the truck has a nice look which all I said was "you have a nice looking skin young girl" just innocently but they immediately started freaking out and demanding to get out which I as a nice man let them out but I just don't get it why people outside of this beautiful state are so afraid of nice folks.

So what is it with outsiders anyway?
>>
>>34663510
Did you think this would be funny or something?
>>
>>34663510
Friendly Reminder: /k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment. Discussions about politics or current events belong on /pol/. >>>/pol/
>>
File: cat in box.png (1MB, 942x845px) Image search: [Google]
cat in box.png
1MB, 942x845px
>>34663510
It's the Trump bumper sticker, man.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.