[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nasty Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20170726_102334.png (1MB, 1440x1176px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_102334.png
1MB, 1440x1176px
One would think that /k/ is a place where weekend warriors would gather. I just got issued my OCIE in TX whats up with the mix of OCP and ACU? All my shit is mismatched. /gq/ would be livid.
Do you enjoy drill anon?
>>
>>34663395
I just had my first drill after going AGR for a couple months outta basic. It was boring as shit my unit is critically undermanned 1/4 of soldiers fail their PT test. fuck
>>
>>34663668
Stick at it. Lead by example and if you're in a position in the future, enforce real standards.
>>
>>34663677
That's my goal. I'm doing SMP ROTC so I will have fun. there's no LT but my platoon sergeant is badass. CIB airborne AA ranger tab pushing 50. I like him a whole lot and he thinks I'm all motivated because I choose weapons squad over line when he offered it to me. Now I'm humping a 240 but he thinks I'm not a shit bag and I was top finisher in a release ruck so I feel good about myself just the armoury is shitshow.
>>
>>34663697
If guys like you keep attending and the real ligaments of the unit are present (experienced NCOs) then the only way is up. It'll attract other people, permanent staff won't view it as a career ending destination and word will spread that you're a switched on bunch.
>>
>>34663730
the big issue is PT, there just don't seem to be consequences for failing I was shooting the bull with a team leader and one of his guys who failed his PT test again and got slower rolled up and while he got kinda mocked for going slower this time there was no threat for failure, no counseling or nothing it's just crazy to see. They need everybody they can get and guys are leaving at a decent pace. They offered me substantial incentives to drill here so hopefully more squared away guys respond to the incentive. Thank God we aren't up for deployment til 2020
>>
>>34663395
I wouldn't mind a /k/ nasty girl discord group, that might be fun
>>
I've been in rsp for over a year now. My recruiter got medically discharged while I was at OSUT, and none of the other recruiters have stepped up for me. I've been busting my head RSP NCO's balls over getting my BHO. But he's pretty aloof. It took me 4 months to get him to put me on the list for OCIE pickup. Will I ever get to my unit?
Also, my intended unit is supposed to deploy around october. If in theory I get my BHO next month, should I expect to get deployed?
>>
>>34663815
Seconded
>>
Anyone here in intelligence or is a medic have any opinions of their job and can tell me what a normal drill weekend is like? I'm deciding on joining between the two.
>>
>>34663395
Used to be.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.