[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 32

What curious methods of torture do you know?
Post the ones you think are original, easy, or efficient with few materials.

I'll start with a simple one I heard of in a TV show, it consist in closing the victim's mouth and pouring a drink with gas into their nostrils.

Pic related is waterboarding, a different one.
>>
>>34662560
Pouring Coca Cola up the nose of someone held down or upside down. Old Mexican street cop trick. Written about by Joe Wambaugh in His non-fiction works.
>>
File: Q5SVNpZ.jpg (66KB, 799x742px) Image search: [Google]
Q5SVNpZ.jpg
66KB, 799x742px
>sandpaper floor
>>
>>34662560

>Cram a dude in a 55 gallon drum with an air into cut into top of barrel
>"when you're ready to speak, it'll take a few minutes to get you out"
>start small fire around or underneath drum if you have a nice set up
>wait for mercy shouts

>ye olde torture of tie subject to tree
>cover in honey
>let bugs do the work
>check in every couple hours to see if they're ready or die from being ate

I've never heard of either of these being used for interrogation, just as a form execution but I'm sure it'd work well
>>
>>34662560
All you twisted people with your fancy materials; all you need are your hands, the person restrained and a basic knowledge of their pressure points. Behind the jawbone / under the ear is an easy one.
>>
>>34662657
Please instruct us more.
>>
>>34662560
>efficient
being friendly is actually more efficient.
>>
>>34662560
watch sicario where the medallin gives him wet willy to the point of extreme pain. many keks
>>
>put subject in empty room
>keep contact to a minimum, ideally visit only once or twice a day
>feed subject low-protein food if at all
broken in two weeks tops
>>
The best way to get accurate information out of someone is to be nice to them and pay them for it. As an added benefit, bribes and gifts to informants end up being cheaper than building prisons and hiring torturers/interrogators.
>>
>>34662758
That sounds like my life between graduation and getting a job.
>>
>>34662695
All of these are meant to be done by applying pressure with your fingers or knuckles, or sometimes by slightly hooking your fingers / thumb under a bone - try some one yourself to feel where they exactly are - some can be done from any angle, some require you in front of or behind the person:

Behind the jawbone
Behind the earlobe
Side of the chest / torso (particularly the armpit ribs)
Under the sternum (thumb knuckle or whole hand for this)
Under the clavicle / between the clavicle and collar bone (towards the neck)
Gripping and squeezing behind the base of their thumb
Eye gouging but without the gouging / just with flat thumbs and gentle / uncomfortable pressure for scaring
Genitals - nuff said

The goal with all of these is not to permanently harm anyone, but to force them to do what you ask - I was taught these from a dealing with passive but uncooperative detainees and forcing compliance on someone you've beaten in hand-to-hand / got onto the ground in a grip / lock. Some can be done very subtly (the sternum one when you're try to 'help' someone get onto their feet) and are used by certain LEOs and military personnel.
>>
File: ai1097.jpg (101KB, 443x384px)
ai1097.jpg
101KB, 443x384px
>>34662758
Female Ninja mindbreak harem anon, pls
>>
>>34662934
This is why people hate cops, dude. Gotta love getting arrested for being drunk and having some ex-military moto fuckstick jam his whole hand under your ribcage for having the audacity to ask why he's breaking your damn shoulders slapping cuffs on you... shit hurts
>>
>>34662991
To clarify I'm not a dindu or criminal, just a dude who had too much and was drunk in public. The amount of sheer rage this cop came at me with was fucking breathtaking, it was like me puking in a public trash can was a personal affront to his mother
>>
>>34662934
I have to say, these pressure points will hurt like hell but you can work through that level of pain.
>>
>>34662991
Sounds like you should stop getting so drunk you end up getting arrested.
>>
>>34663024
Thanks for the clarion call, Capt. Hindsight.
>>
>>34662560
Distilled water up the nose.

Isolation

being suspended upsidedown and swung like a pendulum.

being chained to the ceiling by the neck so it's comfortable if you stand on your toes and choking if you don't.

being drugged up and then told that you spilled the beans while high.

Having somebody being REALLY tortured in the room next to you.

>>34662593
this with ginger beer. The ginger makes it even worse but nobody seems to make the stuff.

Being woken up at odd hours.
>>
>>34663015
With most of them it's not that hard to work through the pain (eg some people are 100% immune to the sternum one), but done correctly, some like the behind-the-jaw one can be nearly impossible to bear - you just have to go at it with force and vary the pressure).
>>
File: 1474516066047.jpg (97KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474516066047.jpg
97KB, 512x512px
>>34662964
akshuyally I'm not that guy, but I was in that thread
small board, isn't it?
>>
>>34662657
>>34662934
I actually teached myself to do this but I only knew the points behind the neck that you can push with the thumb and index finger as if you were holding a cat, I loved to be the only able to do that on high school, a couple of times one of my friends said something like they could beat me in a fight and I grabbed him like that and he got on his knees from the weakness.
>>
>>34662991
Haha ive done this several times. The best one is when the guy is handcuffed on his stomach refusing to cooperate (kicking, spitting, etc) and you just take your finger between the jaw muscle and find that soft spot under the ear... pure gold
>>
File: 9mmvsgel.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
9mmvsgel.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>34662560
I support waterboarding against american presidents, past and present.
>>
Gonna type it all out on here.

You make sure you have several prisoners of war that you wish to torture and interrogate and you pick one that doesn't know anything to be tortured. You make sure there is fixed intercoms and video feed in all the prison cells and in high def 4k plasma display that is protected by bullet proof glass and the prisoners are locked in their strapped seats with uncomfortable headphones on their ears at semi high volume and their eyes held upon and head fixated towards the display. The one that is to be tortured will be outright be tortured such as nuckles being crushed, teeth chipped by pebbles, cheese grater to the face, hair burned off but in controlled fashion, Achilles tendons severed and first two layers of skin on the arms pealed off well you know the usual normal torture. Then you make sure to have a guy with you that knows how to use medicine or you can do so yourself and juet make sure the infection doesn't take place but don't make it comfortable for the prisoner that you are torturing oh and make sure the prisoners in other cells are having their eyes watered every now and then. So now wait a few days until the guy is starting to go hungry like badly then you go back into the cell and you beat him up and this time make sure you have him strabbed down to fiercely remove his testicles by force but leave his penis intact and go cook his severed testicles and give it to him and tell him that it will be his food for now, force feed him if you must. After that is over and few days go by go back there and crush his legs entirely with a machine press and shoot him up with adrenaline so that he can be awake for the next procedure which you will take his foot and cut all of his toes off right infront of his eyes and bring alcohol and pour it on his wounds and rub sea salt into it oh and also cook the toes and force feed him with his own toes. Then mske sure you send out some guys to go find his family and take them as prisoners.

Cont
>>
File: rat_torture.jpg (253KB, 1024x680px)
rat_torture.jpg
253KB, 1024x680px
i quarantee you'll confess anything.
>>
File: 52345.jpg (101KB, 500x750px)
52345.jpg
101KB, 500x750px
>>34662560
>>
File: 1500864150905.jpg (9KB, 256x224px)
1500864150905.jpg
9KB, 256x224px
>>34663321
Seek help you edgelord
>>
>>34663321
After you take any of his family relatives and bring them to the prisoner allow him to weep and beg mercy or something I don't honestly care just make sure he doesn't get what he wants. Drag the family relative away and put them in a cell with a feet of stale water for few days before dragging the relative back into the cell with the prisoner. After you do this for few days start semanding answers and ask him questions and if he doesn't cooperate then proceed to apply the same torture on his relatives that you have done on him and if he does cooperate then good, torture his relative harder and demand to know more. Tell him that you will not release his relatives until he tells you everything to the point he tells you his entire lifestyle and everything. Proceed to drag his family relative back into the stale water cell and go back to him and proceed to severe half of one of his leg and cook it then force feed him his own leg so that he doesn't die of starvation and give him tap water (doesn't matter which tap it came from) so he doesn't die of dehydration. Proceed to tell him what you will do to his relatives or friends (if he has any) if he does not cooperate then proceed to do the same thing to his other leg. After so many days of this if he tells you everything then congratulations, torture him more because he doesn't deserve mercy because we don't negotiate with terrorists! Break all his fingers and cut the tendons in his arms so he has no functionality them and finally cut his penis off and force it up his ass. Make sure he is alive and not dying because the ultimate interrogation comes to play here! Bring out whatever relative or friend he had in the stale water cell out and show him the condition they are in and tell him today will be his kucky day because he has the ability to save his relative and go back to a normal life if he wishes to and if he finally tells you everything then congratulations. He is not done with yet.

Cont
>>
>>34663321
You are a fucking idiot
Any one not trained in countering interogation will break under much less than this making it unneeded

Anyone trained in countering interogation will know this method and will endure and switch off to being forced to wach it

So the only people it will work on would break under much much less making this method useless, expensive and overly complex
>>
>>34663411
>cont

Oh fuck theres more!?
>>
>>34663411
What the fuck are you talking about you complete idiot
>>
>>34662560
Chinese style.
>>
>>34663411
>>34663321
You must be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>34663428
Under the confucian system it wasn't enough to punish criminals, you had to have them confess to their crimes. Judges would have people tortured not to prove that they were guilty but to make them admit they did something wrong.

So the Chinese got damn good at torture.
>>
>>34663411
after all of that you then take the relative and force the relative to the ground and begin probing the relative with a large non lubed object and proceed to do this with pleasure right infront of the guy and tell him how much of a worthless waste he is to allow his relative or friend get into this trouble before you take out your baton and ruthlessly beat the relative or friend to near death in front of him. After you have finally done all of that this is the final step of his torture. take the relative or friend out of the cell and step out of the cell as well and lock the cell completely and open up the small vents in the ceiling of the cell room he is in. Flood his cell room with fire ants and make sure all the prisoners see this and hear this especially his relatives or friends. Make sure they all watch him be consumed by fire ants until he is finally killed off but don't cut the feed off just yet. Make sure they watch as his body turns into ant food and finally put a bullet in his relatives or friends head and proceed to speak into the other prisoners through the intercoms about how this was just a display of what they will go through if they don't start talking right now and make sure they do talk.

So congratulations you have finally forced everyone else to speak without havingbto torture the rest of them but one guy only so now you know how to make the terrorists talk and save the world.

Oh also make sure you kill any pets he may have had.
>>
>>34662560
Fuckin sewing someones asshole closed. Then keep feeding them and feeding thenm.
>>
>>34663321
>>34663411
>>34663489

>think this is copypasta
>go search it up and look for it
>no results found
>this isn't copypasta but legit was made just now on here

Dude what the fuck you need mental help.
>>
>>34663489
You realize that people train to snap off.
>>
Yeahhh, torture, motherfucker, what?
Torture, nigga, what?
What? I'll fuckin' – I'll fuckin' tie you to a fuckin' bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right? Put a hanger on a fuckin' stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like *Tsssssss*

Yeah, I'll fuckin' – yeah, I'll fuckin' lay your nuts on a fuckin' dresser, just your nuts layin' on a fuckin' dresser, and bang them shits with a spiked fuckin' bat
Whassup? BLAOWW!!

I'll fuckin' – I'll fuckin' pull your fuckin' tongue out your fuckin' mouth and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!

I'll fuckin' – I'll fuckin – I'll fuckin' hang you by your fuckin' dick off a fuckin' twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker

I'll fuckin'... I'll fuckin' sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin' you and feedin' you, and feedin' you, and feedin' you...
>>
>>34662991
Don't get arrest you fucking loser. This is why LEO hate drunk entitled dipshits like yourself. You sound like a dumb nigger in all honesty.
>>
>>34663621
Are you twelve?
>>
>>34662560
Tooth filing. That would potentially be very painful, but not lethal.
>>
>>34663667
You're the fucking 12 year old if you don't recognize Wu-Tang Clan.
>>
By chance I ended up in the Joint Services Interrogation Wing and after attending the initial course, stuck at it. I enjoyed the work and the mixed background of attendees and permanent staff. We were never taught physical interrogation (aside from the initial 'shock of capture' procedures), the methods were sophisticated even in the early 1970s when I went through it.

Torture does work, at the immediate tactical level. It doesn't work as well as an effective interrogation or even a conversation, but if you are limited by time, environment and resources it absolutely does work. I will not go into detail as to how on a public forum, but the attempts in this thread have been way wide of the mark. The French made excellent use of it in Algeria, to the point where they broke many organisations simply by reputation alone.

I've never had to resort to it. I'd happily discuss interrogation, vetting and interview - though, if anyone is interested.
>>
>>34662560
read chapter 2 of the gulag archipelago part 1
>>
>>34663067
>ginger beer
almost any ABC or Total Wine has it. "Fever Tree" is extra carbonated i believe.
>>
>>34663335
I've been to that museum, in Prague i believe.

"museum of torture" i think was the name. it's really, really fucking cool. 3 floors, wall to wall, of various torture implements and methods.

the pyramid that your "slide" down (or into you) is especially brutal
>>
>>34663890
ah shit, Amsterdam.

>>
File: smug chidori.jpg (35KB, 473x477px)
smug chidori.jpg
35KB, 473x477px
>>34663621
damn, that's clearly nothing to fuck with
>>
>>34663706
By all means, continue
>>
>>34663621
Is this supposed to be a sex thing?
>>
>>34662593
It's called "tehuacanazo". And it's mostly used with plain mineral water (hence the name, tehuacan, a native word for mineral water) because the sugar on any kind of flavored soda can form cloths inside the dude nostrils and actually kill him before the poor bastard can spill the beans.
>>
File: double-mint-gum.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
double-mint-gum.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Kindly offer them a piece and ask them to give us any info that they feel like sharing. If they don't feel like talking, release them and tell them to have a nice day :)

You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar
>>
>>34664049
>Offending someone by implying they have bad breath and that's why you're offering them gum
You heartless monster
>>
Is raping the suspect all day an acceptable form of torture?
>>
>>34664156
what if the suspect enjoys it. Then you're just having sex
>>
File: 1499061315956.gif (4MB, 720x404px)
1499061315956.gif
4MB, 720x404px
>>34664049
Thanks Doublemint Dave
>>
File: Brazil 11.jpg (57KB, 853x480px)
Brazil 11.jpg
57KB, 853x480px
>>34662560
If I was running a torture department, I'd go straight for the big guns.

>Needless surgery, performed without anaesthetic, under, paralytics alone, preferably with a mirrored glass ceiling so when the victim's eyes are stuck open from the drugs and fixed upward, all they can see is the medical team cutting into them while being powerless to do anything about it.
Or something similar. Basically "the Braveheart treatment" but updated for the 20th century.

Nobody knows how to purposefully injure someone while ensuring that they stay alive quite the way that a surgeon does. If you aren't going the medical torture route, you don't deserve to be called an enhanced interrogator.
>>
>>34664193
Then I'll kiss him so he feels all awkward and weird while I fuck him.
>>
>>34664221
and no reach-around? you monster
>>
>>34664239
Yeah well I'll finger him and lube him up good first, I'm not a monster

Then after all the fucking an hour or so of cuddling and spooning will make him squeal, no doubt
>>
File: 1501068967209.jpg (95KB, 896x504px)
1501068967209.jpg
95KB, 896x504px
>>34663321
>>34663411
>>34663489
What?
>>
>>34663524
ded from infection
Or they just shit through the strainer you gave them
>>
Stress position,lack of sleep,make sure they are never comfortable,no way to know passage of time in holding cell,only one person actually talks to them once a week or so and just asks what they want to know.
Would take a while (maybe not) but would eventually work.
>>
>>34663970
By all means. I tend to write long winded posts here, mostly from memory, so if I start to ramble ask me to get to the point.

I fell into the JSIW by chance. Coming off the back of another parachuting injury, this time a sporting one, I had a look through the course list. I'd done everything warry and outside in the previous years, so I went for something a bit different. Astro-navigation was being taught by a Staff Sergeant I knew very well, so I decided to get onto that. By the time the classroom aspect was over I'd be fully recovered. A week before I was due to start he went out to Oman to teach it to the SAF. I was then recommended to go to the JSIW, so I did.

The course was very interesting. Approaches, styles and everything was all experimental - our instructors guided us and allowed us to carry out a full interrogation cycle with video and sound recording to be reviewed on the tape afterward - very advanced for 1973. The Army was going through a big academic push at the time and there were numerous psychiatrists involved, along with linguists and other very clever people. Extracting information through a language barrier, reaching common ground, the use of questioning to validate existing information. Getting over the target just giving his name, rank and #, and making him open up from there. Knowing when best to conduct interrogations in terms of time and for how long. The use of women as interrogators and the interrogation of women.

Vetting and interview techniques had the most use in the future for me, but the interrogation course was fascinating at the time even if parts of it are out of date at the moment. Either through human rights legislation (less than you would think) or more nuanced techniques being developed (the majority).

I'll happily answer specifics but that was the general gist to the intro.
>>
>>34662618
now thats twirly evil mustache kinda dastardly
>>
>>34664483
>Stress position
Fine for the initial capture, but after that you're just making them increasingly unstable and incoherent.

>lack of sleep
Does work, but you need to know when to implement this. It isn't valuable to simply deprive them of it, it has to be constructive. All states of rest and physical condition have to be compared with the established baseline and known facts.

>make sure they are never comfortable
You'll not gain a lot from this, especially considering the sort of enemy the west has encountered over the last 70 years. It might work against a petty criminal but against an illiterate peasant, not so much.

>no way to know passage of time in holding cell
Correct.

>only one person actually talks to them once a week or so
This is narrow, and not a general tactic. It is far better to have them interviewed by someone similar to them in age, at the very least, then repeat with other types of individual. Visual cues on the uniform of the interrogator, such as rank slides and wings, can coax things out of them.

The best gains are made when a full understanding of the wider environment is held by the interrogator and the interrogators force.
>>
No idea if this was already posted. Give man viagra. When erect stick lubed glass rod into urethra. Proceed to smash with hammer. Play the banjo to drown out his screams.
>>
>>34663254
I bet you a billion dollars more people would tune in for a live stream of that then another election.
>>
File: idea.png (18KB, 844x672px) Image search: [Google]
idea.png
18KB, 844x672px
r8 and h8. Would it be an effective torture or would it just kill them?
>>
>>34664617
Thanks for the feedback,I have zero experience with this so its nice to have the knowledge.

Im thinking the less mental stimulation the better,bland food,water,not much colour anywhere(walls,doors,etc),and every person they see wears masks except the interogator,and the interogator is actually nice to them and provides mental stimulation.

But its different for every person,i have no idea how to get information out of someone trained to resist that sort of thing
>>
>>34664546
How long was the course?
How large of a class? (I'm imagining the interrogation scenes from The Recruit)
What's the best/fastest way to get passed name/rank/serial #?
>>
>>34664739
Chemistry ain't your thing now is it?
>>
>>34662560
Lemonade-boarding
>>
/k/ is knowledgeable, creative, and edgy as usual, but I'm surprised no one has yet mention the inexpensive classic of sharp knives and freshly squeezed lemons yet
Pretty sure you can get both at any grocery store for less than 10-20 bucks and I imagine a lot of people would fold to it
>>
>>34663006
Hold your liquor and dont act like a little kid. Nobody is going to show up to babysit you faggot.
>>
>>34664034
Are you native and if that do you have more stories ? Nice information do !
>>
>>34662758
>keep contact to a minimum
>visit only once or twice a day
>>
>>34664546
Some questions for you, Mr. Spook:
Are there archetypes of interrogation suspects? Like different personality types that cause you to use specific strategies?

What exactly went out of date strategy wise?

Can you elaborate on what those nuanced techniques are?

What did you find does not work well when interrogating?
>>
>>34664546
This may sound stupid but what do you think of this anon's torture method? >>34663321 >>34663411 >>34663489

what would your organization or your guys say and think of this?
>>
>>34665291
never said you have to rape them each time you see them
plus it's always good to make sure they haven't smashed their skull on a wall (yet)
>>
>>34663321
>4k plasma display protected by bulletproof glass
topkek
>>
>>34662560
Strap someone horizontal and beat the bottoms of their feet with reeds or bamboo.
Force them to stand or run from hungry dogs. Occasionally stopping to let them hydrate and make it seem okay and over (tempt them with a quick death).
Then repeat the process.
>>
File: ey.jpg (55KB, 400x316px)
ey.jpg
55KB, 400x316px
>>34662593
>>
>>34662618
I dont know whether to be more concerned that someone thought up this torture device, or that someone else on the internet thought it was so clever as to save a screenshot of it for future use.
>>
>>34663489
.t tryhard Ant-Man
And such a low (you) count, I will give you approximately 1(you). Sad!
>>
File: IMG_1635.jpg (19KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.jpg
19KB, 215x235px
>>34663428
>>
>>34665254
I don't have stories, it's general knowledge over here, actually, in more than one ways it's something you try out of fun with your friends when you're drunk and you have lots of mineral water lying around.

It's a pretty dumb idea, but what ideas are good when you come up with then when you're drunk?

Literally none, prove me wrong.
>>
Chinese water torture
Unlike waterboarding, where copious amounts of water are used, this won't require much at all.

Simply put
>restrict victim, especially the head so they can't move their head
>get a hose or faucet or whatever you can figure out to drip a single drop of water on the victim's forehead slow as fuck, like drop, 2-3 minutes, drop and so on.

no physical damage to the victim (unless you strap them in too tight or something) because water droplets lmao and it's a chink method so you know it'll work. Also IIRC they tested this on the redhead chick from mythbusters so there's kind of video proof of it somewhere.

Ps. This thread is edgy as fuck and torture is one of the shittiest ways of getting any valid information from anyone, personally I think Trevor from GTA5 summed it up best "Torture's for the torturer...or for the guy giving orders to the torturer. You torture for the good times - we should all admit that. It's useless as a means of getting information."
>>
File: 1500771166996.png (390KB, 442x499px)
1500771166996.png
390KB, 442x499px
All these complicated methods
>restrain victim
>put their nuts on a chopping board
>threaten to remove funshaft and nuts with knife
>¿
>profit
>>
>>34666057
What if it's a chick?

Besides waterboarding a best anyway
>>
>>34666057
>what if it's a chick?
more or less the same but with alimony money instead of genitals
>>
>>34666263
meant for >>34666177
>>
>>34666177
Hook up a car battery to their labia.
>>
>>34662713
>>34662862
Basically this. Make it known to the detainee that life as they knew it is over. Give them some positive incentive to work with you and provide you with good intel. If they are uncooperative, stick them in a hole and never let them out, they likely didn't know anything useful.

>>34663067
>>34663801
Crabbies makes a tasty ginger beer.
>>
Put them in a room with a 4 year old during his "why" phase
>>
>>34663621
best song
>>
>>34664546
come back based spook :,(
>>
>>34666326
>Why?
Why not?
>I dunno
Me neither

Used to shut down my niece with that every time
>>
>>34666263
Kek
>>34666298
Crispy labia

>>34666326
>tfw help raising best friend's kid
>kid is halfway to the "why" phase, maybe it's even closer since, despite rather... Unfortunate circumstances the rowdy fucker's smart IMO (tho' I know fuckall about kids)
>Fear intensifies
>>
>>34664049
Little do they know it's a prank gag gum that shocks them. It will metal Fuck them so bad they will be too broken to resist.
>>
>>34662645
The problem with methods like that is that you can only do them for so long before the subject dies and takes his Intel with him. It's actually pretty easy for someone to hype themselves into a defiantly suicidal state of mind and simply tough it out until they die or are removed for medical treatment, and that only feeds a sense of satisfaction in the subject since they "won" that makes the next round harder.

A good method can be used indefinitely, wearing them down until they're hopeless and certain that it will NEVER end until they give the interrogator what they want.
>>
>>34663524
Method man, i-is that you?
>>
>>34662560
think water boarding. with roundup.
>>
>>34663621
WTC aint nuttin to fawk wit
>>
Put captured enemies in a cell, feed them soy foods and lace it with estrogen. Turn them into women and they'll spill their guts because chicks never shut the hell up
>>
>>34663321
>>34663411
>>34663489

Summer
>>
>>34663160
>teached
>>
>>34662560
Skinning parts of their body with a fine blade and then pouring a mixture of salt and pepper spray followed by muriatic acid.

Good old beatings.

Fake executions.

Putting them in a room maximized to be as quietest and as darkest as possible and leaving them there for weeks on end.

Same as before except you fill the room with cockroaches and worms.

Sleep deprivation.

Doing these things to loved family member or friend.

Suspending them from a tall building.
>>
>>34667025
There's also Scopolamine
>>
>>34662560
my favorite is scaphism
>>
File: cute flat.jpg (92KB, 605x807px)
cute flat.jpg
92KB, 605x807px
>>34663160
and then he sucked you off right?
>>
File: 354634573478.png (96KB, 500x262px)
354634573478.png
96KB, 500x262px
>restrain prisoner
>get one of these bad boys
>pump 3 gallons of water up their ass and use the plug to make sure there is no way they can pass it
>leave them like this for a few hours

They will talk. Butt stuff is pretty effective and the desire to shit will be so tremendous it will force them to spill the beans. Best part is it doesn't really cause permanent damage and you can keep them alive indefinitely. It is like trying to hold your breathe. Your body will not let you go on without making the sensation go away.
>>
>>34663489
>Oh also make sure you kill any pets he may have had.
Try to be more subtle next time ATF-kun.
>>
The rat mask from the end of 1984
>>
What's the most torture someone survived? Any good Stories/books from pows or cartel victims?
I often wonder how much I could take, depends in the Situation of course.
>>
File: logo.jpg (14KB, 320x240px)
logo.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
Make them watch every episode of The Cramp Twins.
>>
>>34665118

Dude, even more simpler:

Get Ginger Root, fashion into a buttplug, and insert into anus.

"Figgie" pretty much will be howling mad trying to shit it out.
>>
File: daioaf475c59.jpg (53KB, 800x1000px)
daioaf475c59.jpg
53KB, 800x1000px
ITT: I learn some of you fuckers are into crazy shit BDSM type stuff.
>>
>>34667677
Fucking crime against humanity. No one should be forced to watch that.
>>
>>34665118
You monster
>>
>>34667718
My curvy/chubby girlfriend is into extreme hard-core submissive master and pet sex and here I am that's only into vanilla sex as in holding hands and consensual love making.
>>
Soak your victim' penis in honey/milk/sugar and then stick it in a random hole filled with bugs. Make sure he is erect.
>>
How does the pain of waterboarding compare to Medieval methods such as pegging your asshole on a wooden pyramid?
>>
>>34662560

Torture doesn't work. Look up Hanns Scharff. Best interrogator.
>>
Low dose of Propofol AND once it starts to take effect, hit them up with your amphetamine of choice. Should hit them with a low dose and follow up with a higher dose. Dextroamphetamine for a real shocker.
>>
>>34668593
Let her explore that, even if it isn't with you.

You're only hurting her.

>>34667718
I'm into crazy hardcore BDSM and CBT. It's a 10/10 lifestyle, would do again.
>>
>>34662560
after restraining your target, pour gasoline over his leg
light it on fire and wait for it to go out
pour honey over the wounds and place him over an ant hill
the ants will proceed to build shelter in the wounds,
chewing through whatever is left of his leg
>>
>>34663489

s m h f a m t b h

m

h

f

a

m

t

b

h
>>
Circumcision.
What best torture than ruin his sexuality for the rest of his life?
>>
>hang prisoner by her wrists
>tie ankles tightly together
>keep her off the ground just enough to where her toes are touching
>keep the ground slick with oil or lube.
>masturbate in the corner while she struggles to give her wrists a break despite being gagged, blindfolded, and ankles tied together.
>>
>>34666177

>eat her pussy until she is begging you to stop
>>
>>34669210
i like your usage of the gender neutral "she"

it's very tolerant!
>>
>>34669170
IDF pls go
and if you really wanted to fuck with him, give him a vaginoplasty.
>>
File: 6af.png (604KB, 825x625px)
6af.png
604KB, 825x625px
does this count?
>>
>>34663706
What did the French do in Algeria?

I've seen one French film about the Algerian war and they tortured a guy in a bathtub with like some electricity or something (it was a few years ago) but surely that can't be it?
>>
>>34663524
Lay their nuts on a fucking dresser, just they nuts laying on a fucking dresser and bang them shits with a spiked fucking bat
>>
>>34663621
Killer bees attack!
>>
File: book.jpg (39KB, 323x499px)
book.jpg
39KB, 323x499px
>>34664546

Nice posts, old man. Hope you come back.

>>34664824
>>34662560

For those anons interested in interrogation and not just torture pic related is a pretty good run down on more modern techniques and practices of interrogation.

Anyone have other recommendations in the same vein?
>>
File: 1499673503922.png (17KB, 618x138px) Image search: [Google]
1499673503922.png
17KB, 618x138px
>>
Loud sirens on speakers, intense strobes, low fiber low carb diet only warm tap water to drink

No sleep covered in liquid shit mentally destroyed within 4 days
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TKkcV-A94g
>>
>>34662719
this was another favorite
>>
>>34666044
Didn't Trevor brutally torture someone to get information on a hit that Michael had to do?
>>
>>34669210
well now I'm a little bit horny anon, thanks

if you wanna make it worse, put small candles underneath her feet so she has to lift her feet off the ground and support her whole weight with just her wrists otherwise, extreme discomfort. she's bound to get tired of it quickly
>>
>>34670065
Technically yes, but it was completely unnecessary. The guy being tortured kept trying his best to help, but he didn't know anything, and the FBI dude would have you torture him before asking the question, not after.
>>
>>34662713

Enhanced interrogation is for when the person being interrogated has made clear that they will not co-operate. It's not done first thing.
>>
>>34662593
>Pouring Coca Cola up the nose of someone held down or upside down.

Nope. You open a fresh glass bottle of coke, then shake the bottle with your thumb over the opening, cram the bottle opening/neck in a nostril, and then listen to the gagging screams.

Have you ever slugged down a soda and then burped through your nose? It burned. The carbonation, CO2, combines with water to form a mild acid, called carbonic acid. If a couple ounces of foaming soda-- with it's carbonic acid-- gets shot into your nasal cavity, it burns like thermite would feel inside your face.

I saw a guy get that treatment, a bad-ass bastard I wouldn't have fucked with on one to one, and he cried like a little girl.
>>
>>34662862
Plus political blowback
>>
>>34669573
pull their tongue out and stab that shit with a rusty screw driver, BYAAHHH
>>
>>34662560

spending any amount of time on this board
>>
This is the method I would personally use if I had to come up with a torture regime.

The Greek military police loved to do this back during the junta in the 60s and 70s.

>put victim in cell
>put loudspeakers just outside of reach of cell
>play a single song on repeat
>continue for days

For best results use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

See, the ideal method of torture is continuous rather than discrete, so that it only ends if the victim gives the necessary information, and results in as little physical harm as possible so that it can be used continuously until compliance is achieved.
>>
>>34669919
"I'm gonna step out"
>>
>>34663621
From the slums of Shaolin,
The Wu-Tang Clan strikes again,
The RZA, the GZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspector Deck, Duquad, Ghost Face killer and the,
M E T H O D Man
>>
>>34670604
>not this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwLLH9EZiqc
ISHYGDDT
>>
make them play dota or lol solo queue
guaranteed to make them cry
>>
>>34671484
only if you also force them to play support bitch
>>
>>34669919
So what actually happened here?
>>
>>34669790
Would it be possible to act as if I enjoy the pain, so that they think painful methods are ineffective?
>>
I'm curious about sensory deprivation. Lock someone in a sound-insulated cell and give them no indication of time except when meals are served and/or the lights (too harsh to sleep in?) go out, then begin to vary times wildly so they think they're going cray cray instead of just being sleep deprived.
I imagine it would make people insane in the membrane after some time, but where to go from there I do not know.
>>
>>34666860
Underrated
>>
sleep deprivation. it worked in the gulags
>>
>>34662618

>I remember
>>
>>34662657
So do jawlets have a bigger area?
>>
>surgically induce a slipped disk in subject's lower back.
>Force them to stack heavy boxes for days at a time

>Bonus for making them do it in flat soled shoes.
>>
>>34663006
> I'm not a dindu or criminal
Now you just sound like some faggot college boy
>>
>>34664739
>>34664978

in order for the bacteria in the sewage to be effective, it mustn't be impeded by things like strong bases or acids

TL:DR you're a fucking worthless retard
>>
>>34664739

It wouldn't work at all, jackass.
>>
>>34668752
While he did great work, you must keep in mind that the people he interrogated were presented with "interrogation" by the very notorious Gestapo as an alternative to talking. He also interrogated people from a country that hadn't seen any hardship, so them knowing that the alternative to talking to a friendly interrogator as an equal (safe and familiar) would be to get locked in a basement with Herr Flick playing xylophone on their balls, it's really not a hard to choose. I'll refrain from talking about what counter-interrogation training the subjects had received before getting sent off to war, but I can only assume it wasn't too much based on how the war machine needed lots of people, fast.
I don't want to glorify or vilify anyone, but if you would, liken this to Achmed, who grew up in a hovel with nothing to his name, motivated by invaders in his country, trained by the people who were trained by the CIA in their time. Maybe Achmed's suicide vest didn't pop off like it should've. Maybe your fellow troops bombed his hovel with his sixty siblings and goats in. Maybe Achmed has some shrapnel in his body that will kill him eventually. A guy like that knows he could or should have been dead and hates you. What is this man afraid of losing if he does not cooperate with you?
He needs to be presented with an alternative that's suitably dreadful so he knows it can get worse, and an alternative that's suitably fulfilling (deport him to Malmö or whatever) to make him understand that there's something to be gained from cooperating.
Those are my two cents on the matter, at least.
>>
Rectal Rehydration
Blend a bunch of shit and pour it down a dude's asshole
Oh how I miss the 10th grade
>>
>>34663524
I'll fuckin' – I'll fuckin' tie you to a fuckin' bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right? Put a hanger on a fuckin' stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like *Tsssssss*
>>
All this being said, how does one resist torture? How do you snap off?
>>
Promise a young man free college for 4 years of hard dangerous work and then put him in a room and make him watch a SHARP power point/some other shit for 8 hours. Then do it again two days later, and then recap a few days later. Tell him it's his fault they have to do it because it's not working and chastise him for not being able to remember anything that was read off by a man who should probably talk to the chaplain because he looks really sad.

At least the transgender bullshit is over for now.
>>
File: 1465546774594.jpg (90KB, 579x527px)
1465546774594.jpg
90KB, 579x527px
>>34663700
>Listening to negro music
>>
Force-brush a guys teeth then make him drink orange juice
>>
>>34671529
I remember in one of Joe Sacco's interviews with palistinians, a guy was locked in an outside shed blindfolded and forced to stand for days, he was experiencing hallucinations of dead family members. Brought out to stand before a judge who ruled he was to be held for a few more days and repeated
>>
>>34664575
>dastardly
You are using that word wrong. It means cowardly.
>>
>>34671838

You make good points.
>>
>>34664193
I see no problem here.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 270x187px)
images.jpg
8KB, 270x187px
>>34662645
The greeks figured that one out in a classier manner
>>
>>34663321
ow the edge

learn to structure your sentences, faggot

vomiting one string of thought after another, held together by "oh and" is not proper structure
>>
>>34662560
Balkans or whatever had peoples' teeth being filed down.
>>
>>34671521
Try to get a boner.
>>
File: 2314.jpg (358KB, 1840x1840px)
2314.jpg
358KB, 1840x1840px
>>34663489
>>34663411
>>34663321
>>
>>34663411
>give him tap water

>(doesn't matter which tap it came from)

glad you clarified that
>>
>>34664833
Eight weeks for the very basic one, then progressively longer as you worked through the increments. Or you could tack on short courses to complement. There were pre requisites that were waivered for certain individuals. Others had to do extra. To become a routine interrogator it was 6 months of intense instruction with the same again practical. The eight week course would allow you to carry out interrogations under supervision.

Class of fifteen, IIRC. Mixed backgrounds, mostly SNCO and above though there were two SAS troopers and an Officer from the Army Educational Corps.

>What's the best/fastest way to get passed name/rank/serial #?
I'll address this in a future post. It requires a full response.

>>34665359
>Are there archetypes of interrogation suspects? Like different personality types that cause you to use specific strategies?

The split is usually between conventional and unconventional warfare, for "external" interrogations. For "internal" (soldiers or officers accused of serious crimes, or their immediate families, or people under the care of the Army - defectors, for example) it becomes more complicated. Defectors were the most interesting, but despite their openness often posed the greatest challenge as they thought very highly of themselves. Things like promotion and responsibilities were discussed, along with academic achievement. They were very keen to talk about sporting pursuits or university times. Criminal servicemen were often fully aware of what was going to happen and were as open as the defectors, but without the delusions of grandeur so were much easier to get on the level.

cont.
>>
>>34673826
>What exactly went out of date strategy wise?
Collapse of Communism took with it the bulk of committed ideologues and "old fighters", along with the absence of emphasis on discovering Soviet/Eastern Bloc intelligence networks through the interrogation of defectors. As Al Qaeda and the Taliban don't have a nuclear industry or a 3rd Shock Army, there was no sense in pursuing them in the same way. As military role and structure changed, so did the intelligence gathering.

>Can you elaborate on what those nuanced techniques are?
At the moment, the mapping out of enemy forces is done largely without interrogation. As you already hold good information acquired through technology or intercepts, you can spend your time focusing on the personal side to get you that edge. If you had eight hours to interrogate a KGB operative, you would attempt to get the most out of his structure and command tasks. If you have eight hours with a terrorist, you know the structure and identity of his group anyway. You can use your time to question the immediate tactical, so interrogation courses have started to reflect this. Interestingly, much of the early Cold War was tactical interrogation methods for the military - the extraction of information from field soldiers. Only after about 1980 did we see a return to more WW2 style interrogation methods, concerned with the strategy. How many ships, who is moving what where, how long it takes a Soviet motor rifle troop to pontoon bridge across a 80m river in winter. The latter question is then compared to the efforts of BRIXMIS and the like with their cameras.
>>
>>34673831
>What did you find does not work well when interrogating?
Giving them the impression that what they say has no value. If something is obviously false, see how far they're willing to go with it. You can gauge their intelligence and creativity from this. Look interested, keep them talking, let them lead you on. If they contradict themselves make a note of it but don't press them on it then, they'll go on the defensive and you'll get caught in semantics.

>>34665404
It's foolish. Fortunately it's not put into practice in places other than Hollywood.
>>
>>34673835
>>What's the best/fastest way to get passed name/rank/serial #?

Keep them with someone else they have captured and have the conversation recorded. In a full scale war, you would ideally have an infiltrator of your own if possible. Never seen that in practice, though apparently the Soviets were particularly adept at slipping collaborators into the prisoners they held Mujaheddin in.

If it's just them, then you start to use your time. Explain the reality of the situation. If they are suffering from injuries, treat those injuries. Return to them all their personal items, aside from those that are dangerous to themselves or the interrogator. Refer to them by their rank, with sincerity. When they give you their rank, name and # you write it down at the top of the form.

Many defectors would refuse to speak to someone of a lower rank than themselves. They are not as sophisticated as they think, they never are. An American Captain masqueraded as a SACEUR SIGINT officer to interview a KGB defector, and it was largely successful. The KGB and other Soviet agencies would do this, for the odd defector they got. Meeting important people, or people you perceive to be important, leads them to attempt to prove their worth.

The NKVD had Kim Philby firmly of the belief that he was dealing with a full Colonel, who took all his information to the Politburo. In reality he was dealing with a passed over Major, who wrote everything down and put it in a filing cabinet somewhere in an office block. Philby was squeezed and it took decades for him to realise he was not the one in charge, at all.

I am going to walk the dogs then I'm going for a beer with a Floridian friend of mine. If the thread is alive I'll respond.
>>
>>34664194
Have you heard about his son, Mint-Man Mark? He can get anybody to talk. His methods are...curiously strong.
>>
>>34664215
>how to purposefully injure someone while ensuring that they stay alive
Promise to love, have, and hold them forever, then take his house, kids, and dog through a lengthy custody battle that ruins him financially and obliterates his reputation.
>>
>>34672512
>words can't have multiple accepted definitions.
Do you kiss your cousins on the mouth?
>>
>>34662560
Place the man's balls in one of those scrotum stretchers, increasing the size over time.

Get to a point when we would be able to insert his testicles into his anus. Do so and then hit him with a taser so he clinches his anus crushing his balls.
>>
File: 1491817602788.jpg (200KB, 720x774px) Image search: [Google]
1491817602788.jpg
200KB, 720x774px
keep the poor fella in a padded room in a straight jacket, fairly standard old timey mental hospital deal, and play this every second of every day until he's willing to talk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg
I would also slide this picture into their cell every day with their food.
>>
>>34673887
What did you learn about interrogation/torture that surprised you?

Are there any movies / TV shows that do a good job of portraying the subject accurately?

Are you also familiar with police / criminal interrogations? What is the same and what is different with those?

Also thank you for giving such in depth answers
>>
Some anon on /int/ suggested waterboarding terrorists with the blood of their sons. The faster they talk, the better the survival chance of the kid is.
>>
>>34674244
considering an adult has about a gallon blood in their body, the durka would need to have a lot of children for this to work
>>
>>34665161
>hurr durr if you're a lightweight you deserve to get beaten up by cops

bootlickers get the fuck out of /k/
>>
Wouldn't something simple like locking someone in a clean pure white room with no furniture or toilet with a loud alarm sound playing work?
>>
Is the rape of female subjects common?
>>
>>34667093
Fucking love that shit. Hard to ask questions though
>>
>>34662934
>Under the sternum
This will absolutely fuck your shit up
>>
>>34665629
I think the most concerning thing is, that you don't think this is the perfect torture device.
>>
>>34666044
waterboarding also only requires a couple dudes, a shirt, some water, and 10 minutes.

That's essentially sleep deprivation, which works, but is still a meme.

Also torture works because you compare the information from multiple sources with known variables, have people analyze the information for inconsistencies, and in general put more effort into it than
>are you a terrorist?
>no
>punch
>are you a terrorist
>yes
>america wins again

Good luck fabricating a story, teaching it to multiple people, and having them repeat it with a believable amount of inconsistencies while not missing key facts over a period of many days while being tortured.
>>
>>34662560
>jam a hollow glass rod in subject's urethra
>make subject drink plenty of water
>slam dick with rubber mallet or claw hammer
>keep forcing water into them
>eventually subject is literally pissing glass
>???
>profit
I guess you can also keep jamming glass up there, if you want. Repeat the hammer smashy bits.
>>
>>34676066
There's also the good oldie, where you slide a hollow plastic tube up someone's asshole. Then you feed razor wire into the tube and pull the tube away, leaving the razor wire embedded in the anus. Then you just yank it out and admire the result.
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.