[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tu-6 Torpedo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_9953.jpg (113KB, 640x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9953.jpg
113KB, 640x598px
>Chinese take 10 years from 1995-2005 to copy 1960's America torpedo design.

>Chinkposters btfo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu-6_torpedo
>>
>>34662555
No shame in learning. Something you should be made aware of.
>>
>>34662555
Impressive

With the rapid advancement of Chinese Research and Technology, a couple of years is all it will take for China to technologically over take America.
>>
>>34662555
>implying China won't only go after cargo ships
after America wastes money and ships defending convoys WWII style, they'll send malnourished skeleton crew run subs to sink as many cargo ships as they can before being spotted.
>>
File: 1500971955152.webm (3MB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
1500971955152.webm
3MB, 480x284px
>>34662595
>a fucking door

Jej
>>
>>34662961
>When your damage control is bailing your destroyer out with buckets

Can China even be considered a serious contender at all?
>>
>>34662555
They updated that design as well, FYl.

Latest Yu-6 version is the Yu-10, which is basically an CBASS equivalent.

Why do Americans always assume that their enemies remain static, while they themselves claim that the block 9000 of some shitty 1960 design gives the US so much advantage ( like still using SPG-62 and PESA radars for the Aegis system)?
>>
>>34662984
Better than crashing into civilian freighters.
>>
>>34663078

>China literally copying a 1960's design and 'revising' it
>Every piece of hardware they 'designed' is a 'revision' of Russian or American hardware

China hasn't invented a thing in almost a thousand years.
>>
>>34663101
Yes, and?
>>
>>34663101
R&D is expensive, and chinks are cheap ass mfs.
>>
>>34662961
>Chinese ""'""""'people""""""""

Are the British the only people on this planet who know how to run a navy?
>>
>>34662961
any pics of the door?
>>
>>34662555
torpedos are pretty complicated...there is a lot going on there..
>>
>>34663671
>ramps
>>
File: RuMis.jpg (89KB, 720x960px)
RuMis.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
>>34662555
>>
>>34663705
So? even Chinkshits have ramps.
>>
>>34663705
>circumcised carriers
>>
>>34663728
>>34663714

>ramps
>>
>>34663738

We have supercarriers too. keep crying.
>>
>>34662570
>No shame in learning.

But Chinese do not exactly learn while copying foreign machinery.

They may have the blueprints worked out to the smallest nut and bolt, but they don't necessarily understand why these pieces are so needed in that one place.

An illustration of this are man-eating escalators. Chinese engineers might have copied western designs thereof, but lack of understanding principles led to unfastened maintenance lids that are just waiting to gobble up unsuspecting people.
>>
>>34663751
>make a MS paint drawing
>"We have supercarriers too"

Hey, i have a supercarrier too!
>>
>>34663763

>gets upset over scale drawings

>can't handle the fact that QE will launch more capable aircraft that current US carriers

>can't handle the fact that QE weighs more and sorties more than previous US supercariers

>gets assmad when he remembers his nations "high tech" career requires 4000+ crew while QE uses 600

delicious rage
>>
>>34663751
I wonder what happens once more advanced composites and nanomaterials will be used in military machinery.
This will be the breaking point at which Chinese disregard for principles turns into their undoing.
>>
>>34663671
Shut up. You used to rule the world but now you're nothing more than a country that we intimidated into handing over Hong Kong. I am not sure where you stand bragging about your ignominious failure of a country that is hated around the world, even in Europe.

And i think the whole world already knows that your entire armed forces are nothing more than auxiliary units of the Amerishit army
>>
>>34662961
how much of a concussion does that guy have? That door fucking nailed him
>>
>>34663809
How can it possibly be any better than Burger machinery?
You cannot 'improve' on original design by copying it and staffing it with less people, but more planes.
>>
>>34663824
>And i think the whole world already knows that your entire armed forces are nothing more than auxiliary units of the Amerishit army

Pretty sure Argentina knows otherwise.

I'd happily wager on the UK beating china in any expeditionary war in a third party country.

Oh and the Hong Kong lease expired so we returned it. Looks like they would rather of stayed British though.
>>
>>34663824
spotted the chink! Keep cryin', politburo. Maybe you can get Kim to send some missiles out!
>>
>>34663083
>a few men fucking up vs entire navy

K
>>
>>34663824
China has been conquered by a bunch of lowly tribesmen for three centuries. And that wasn't millennia ago, but only ended in first decades of XX c.

And Chinese society has NOT evolved since then.
Should shit hit the fan, your planes will be dropping from sky like Chinese sparrows on the eve of Four pests act.
>>
>>34663864
come on mate, I'm all for shitting on the colonists as much as the next guy but pretending we have the men and materiel to get into a knock-down-drag-out with China is delusional. It's not because our boys are weak, we're the best in Europe, but they can literally send more men than we can send ammunition.

Switch out China with literally any non-superpower nation and you're good though, eh? We could surely take on any of those pansy continentals and come out on top.
>>
>>34663864
>>34663913
My lord. They fancy themselves a military juggernaut after defeating the indomitable Argentina.

Its adorable that the British still truly believe that they have a seat at the military big boy table, and that you're not a declined regional power that's been left on the outside looking in.
>>
>>34663828
I'd wager that he's probably dead, he got fucking smacked hard.
>>
>>34663973
At least you're not all brain damaged. You can't hold a candle to present day China. Come to terms with this and move on with life. You're not a threat to anyone but your own rotten teeth.
>>
>>34664014
That's a bit of a stretch to take from what I said innit? I guarantee we could take on any nation in the world in a straight up one-on-one as long as those nations aren't Russia, China, or the US.
>>
>>34663989
>create thread badmouthing glorious Chinese
>chinkcom diverts and derails thread away from china with Brit hate bait
You moron, don't you realise you're being rused?
>>
>>34664014
>One person in the thread to hold any degree of respect for China

>Chinaposter ends up degrading him anyway

Your whole kind is little more than an army of slaves whose individual life has ZERO worth whatsoever. You don't understand humanity even when someone else tries to treat you like a human. I'd go on, but there is a good chance that you will end up run over on the nearest pedestrian crossing later today, so there is no need to leave you with words to consider.
>>
>>34664014
China has no ability to project power outside of it's own sea.

If there was a conflict in Africa, south America or the middle east the UK would have quite an easy time.

Their equipment at best is on par with 90's Russia, their electronics even worse.

We could reactivate some Swiftsure class subs and they'd shit the bed trying to find them.

Their combat experience and land doctrine is non-existant.

And this isn't even considering the financial ramifications of going to war with a financial superpower like London.
>>
>>34664043
You don't even scare India. Im yet to understand why you still beat your chests in these threads; For all their brash self-superiority, the Martsharters at least aren't delusional and speak from actual capability. Same for the destitute Russians. You on the other hand come across as a people with a severe Napoleon complex
>>
>>34663857
>You cannot 'improve' on original design by copying it and staffing it with less people, but more planes.

I don't understand your chinglish.

The UK invented CATOBAR and Ramps.

And operationally QE carries fewer aircraft than ford/nimitz.
>>
These threads are fucking boring.

Seriously, we could have cool thread about new secrets weapons, stolen pics on obscure chinese websites, WW3 scenario and cool stuff, like our fathers did during the Cold War with magazines.

But no, the only thing we have is a pointless dick contest of 99% americans vs 2 or 3 chinese posters and several proxyfags
>>
>>34664071
>>34664064
>>34664072
You people are even more insecure and pathetic that i could have ever imagined. Please leave this sport to us, the Russians and Americans, for we all possess a military credibility that slid out of your grasp decades ago. Im being frank when i say that British jingoists trying to look tough online with all their empty bluster casts an extremely sorry sight.
>>
>>34664088
>You don't even scare India.

Probably because they are an ally?

>For all their brash self-superiority, the Martsharters at least aren't delusional and speak from actual capability.

Our genetics make us superior, the US is just a continuation of the British empire.
>>
This is hilarious.

I think the chink has no idea he's being coaxed into a snafu.
>>
>>34664127
Latching on to Yankee military might as a credit to your country by means of some dubious claim of legacy is exceedingly pathetic. You could at the absolute least retain some dignity and take pride in your middling military instead of riding American coattails.

And to think that people here call the Chinese parasitic, you will never find us trying to take credit for Japan's achievements. Being a Brit must be an existence of woe and misery.
>>
>all the Britshit buttpain in here
All it takes is one chicom to do this much damage?
>>
>>34662555
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu-6_torpedo

Reported for posting the mobile link. Thats against the rules now, hope you enjoy your 3 day vacation from the site.
>>
>>34664425
>Thats against the rules now
wut
>>
>>34663671
that's not how you say the US of A
>>
>>34662555
I like how the picture looks like its just two guys fucking about with a torpedo in an old factory, with no PPE.
The world used to be a much better place.
>>
>>34663101
why waste trillions in rnd when you can just steal and copy something that works for now and improve on later.
>>
>>34663809
>bragging about having a small crew
That's all fine and dandy if you never plan on fighting anyone that can fight back but if she takes a good hit someday it's very possible that she might not have enough hands to save her.
Damage control is labor-intensive and most of it is impossible to automate.
Though, she's fine for the RNs needs since she'll never face credible threat in COIN wars and in a peer conflict she can hide behind the USN
>>
>>34664425
Nigga shut up
>>
>>34664865
>thinking the crew numbers are down to damage control parties

>nothing to do with the nuclear reactor, nothing to do with the USN requirement for every compartment to be manned, nothing to do with manual labour in the magazine

Damage control parties are made redundant with sealed and unnamed compartments, remote sensors and fire suppression.

But if you think having an extra 3400 crew makes you more likely to survive an ASM or torpedo, go ahead and waste your money.
>>
>>34663759
Any escalator does that.
My mall one eats flipflops and the occasional toes.
>>
>>34665527
No they don't. They literally have features and design elements included to prevent any sort of debris intake.

t. an Engineer at Otis elevator group.
>>
>>34665527
flip flops =/= entire bodies
>>
>>34665491
Real life isn't perfect, things will go wrong and a lot of men will die.
In a true emergency or if many of the damage control team is dead everyone will pitch in to save their ship.
I never said all the extra men were damage control teams, just that a big ship with a small crew is asking for trouble
>>
>>34662961
No 7 Chinese seamen were killed in that accident.

>China: 0
>America: -7
>>
>>34665766
>otis makes everything
>maintnence is always done
>>
>>34665950
7 Americans were birthed from that incident?

FUKYEAH
>>
>>34666021
Are you saying that birthing more americans is bad?
>>
>>34665990
>What are industry standards

Now I can't speak for China much seeing how closed off they are to the rest of the world (and how poor QC is in all of Chinese industry).
>>
>>34663809
So the QE has deleted the air wing totally? Because 600 is without the naval aviation crew on board. I guess they've deiced it is best to simply not attempt to fly.
>>
>>34666065
Things that matter at sale.
>>
>>34663759
That's a feature.
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (139KB, 547x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
139KB, 547x832px
>>34662961
This door is from a submarine.
>>
>>34664192
>Japan's achievements

Oh, anon.... Let's not open that half-man can of worms.
>>
>>34663973
>they can literally send more men than we can send ammunition.

Then I guess it's time to fix bayonets.
>>
>>34663759
Come back when you try to reverse engineer a product you don't understand.
>>
>>34663811
Chinese are leaders in carbon nanotube. Don't think leapfrogging is the same as stagnation.
>>
>>34663864
>Oh and the Hong Kong lease expired so we returned it. Looks like they would rather of stayed British though.
Actually thatcher wanted to keep HK, but DXP told her if she did that, england will have to play another round of the falklands, this time against the PLA. She then tripped on the stairs as she was walking down from the grat hall of the people.
>>
>>34664071
Hahahaha, look at this fucking retard. Stay in your shitty country and watch it rot, you dumb bong.
>>
>>34664072
Holy shit, look at all dat BRITANNIA delusion.

"Financial superpower"....lol.
>>
>>34662984
That looks like an upper deck well above the waterline - hence the door - upper decks don't usually have flooding so it's safe to say no bilge pumps there as opposed to lower decks.
Why they build a door on the fucking starboard side upper deck near the bow where anything above Sea State 2 can blow that shit open and send sea foam into a deck with reduced damage control - what's the idea for the shitty port door - deploying torpedoes while keeping a stealthy profile?

Man the fuck up chinks, get a RBU-1000 and a proper torpedo projector
>>
>>34663078
>The ADCAP is bar none the best torpedo in the world, bar none you chinky chink
>>
>>34663083
Better than fielding a Destroyer that's basically a mid 50's era Soviet Kotlin with modern tech slapped on.
We wouldn't even retain the fucking Spruance, and they are 70's designs.
>>
>>34663809
> better aircraft

It not only doesn't have any right now, but the F-35C that American carriers will get is leaps and bounds ahead of the F-35B in all but STOVL performance
>>
>>34669355
Are you talking about the Ludas? Because these retired a long time ago. As far as Spruance, you know where ticos come from? The issue with Spruance was cost.
>>
>>34662961
>design a boat door to open inward
why
>>
>>34663751
Yaryag will never be anything more than a piece of shit. Hell the Kuz is a larger threat because the Russians have better fighters and they retained their missiles on the Kuz.
As for China's domestic carrier - it's a fucking Amphibious assault ship - Helicopter carrier and China doesn't have V/STOL and probably never will
>>
>>34663857
Half of these are either licensed or bought. This is the type of shit that should be posted on /pol/ not /k/.
>>
>>34669384
That's the Queen Liz you stupid cunt. How fucking dumb are you?
>>
>>34663751
The Russian Pacific Fleet could fucking annihilate China, hell all they need to do is reactivate one of the reserve Kirov's, send a couple of Sov's and Udaloys to back it up, and let the brand spanking new Frigates and Corvettes do the heavy lifting along with the attack subs while the Kirov group goes carrier hunting.
Port Arthur will fall in 14 days, Russia will have it's rightful Manchurian clay back
>>
>>34663809
>can't handle the fact that QE weighs more and sorties more than previous US supercariers
Wut?
How is ~70000T>100000T?
>>
>>34664072
Literally the only advantage China has is numbers
Chinese draftees are unfit, exceptionally poorly trained, and spend the majority of their training being brainwashed with maoist propaganda
Chinese equipment falls under two categories, it's either total trash, or looks flashy but is at best on par with American gear from the 90s.
In a pure number crunching scenario China wins every time, but since numbers don't matter when your soldiers are about as terrifying as a wet pancake, China wouldn't stand a chance in any offensive war with a power such as Russia, the US or the EU
>>
>>34663824
Hong Kong is rightful British clay. Chinese worse than pig dog, Hong Kong will never be China, China is shit.
Tu pac alive in Hong Kong, Tu pac with Hong Kong independence movement - resist the barbarian Chinese. God Save Queen and smite the dirty Chinese.
Rape of nanking best day of my life, China deserve nuke and subjugation
>>
>>34666741
Japan makes high quality copies
China makes low quality copies
>>
>>34669384
>Russians have better fighters
Negative. RuNavy su33s are antiques. J15s are new.
>>
>mfw subhuman mainlanders think their military is relevant in anyway
REEEEEEE! CHICOMS FUGG OFF, ROC BEST CHINA.
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN!
>>
>>34663824
>Shut up. You used to rule the world but now you're nothing more than a country that we intimidated into handing over Hong Kong.
What are you smoking?
>>
>>34669416
Ahahahahaha is this nigga serious?
>>
>>34664072
>MUH FINANCIAL SUPERPOWER
Holy shit could you people be any more cringier?
>>
>>34669148
That is the problem. Why don't the chinks understand? Do they not have engineers?
>>
>>34669490
You've never done any engineering, have you?
>>
>>34663857
Their attack helos are more reminiscient of the South African Rooivale or the Italian Mangusta.
That said alot of the western designs they have copied are solely because of Israel and the fact that no western nation has punished them for this shit.
Either way I find it quite astounding that a country with such a large aircraft industry cannot export it's aircraft very well - I mean aside from some modified F-7 Fishbeds, some cargo aircraft, noone is buying chink shit
>>
>>34669508
You are poorly informed, to put it politely. Please read some trade journals.
>>
>>34669504
Neither have the chinks, clearly.
>>
>>34662961
>Ching chang ching CHOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO-
>Kerplunk

I really hope a balls-to-the-walls all-out war breaks out between China and India. It would be the greatest comedy of all time.
>>
>Albions trying to talk down to the Chinese on any matter military related
>2017 A.D.
>>
>>34663973
they really can't and their logistics network is utter dogshit. Russia is a far greater threat on land and in the air. China's navy is the only thing at near peer status.
Another question we need to ask, considering China buys alot of old ruskie shit and has the shipyards, is why isn't Russia buying Chinese destroyer's? Russia obviously has no problem right now making Frigates, attack subs and corvettes, but they want new destroyers as well.
Why aren't they buying Chink destroyer hulls? Even better, after Mistral fell through, China has a program for similar flat top Amphibious Assault ships - why isn't Russia tacking on. They also want to replace Ivan Rogov and other large landing craft/LST's - china has a bunch of new designs and the Russians are building their own instead.
There has to be something up there, because without a fucking doubt Russia has sent personnel to check out Chinese ships for possible purchase.
>>
>>34669566
Seeing how they have a working copy of the ADCAP, I'd say you're wrong and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>34669591
China wouldn't sell them destroyers imo. Imagine if they ran it aground somewhere in the European theatre
>>
>>34669591
It's called keeping your industry alive. How stupid are you?
>>
File: 1478579382597.png (2KB, 366x25px)
1478579382597.png
2KB, 366x25px
>>34669595
ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>34664072
The Russian ground forces have progessed leaps and bounds since 2008. I have no doubt that the T72B3 is superior in every way to any but the top tier chink tank - which it achieves parity.
Another big leap is Russia is now widely issuing night vision devices and thermal optics - because Russia has the tech to produce that shit - meanwhile China is behind on NV - can only make Gen 2 tubes, and their Thermal imaging is in it's infancy
>>
>>34663913
Real talk, every single time China fell to horse niggers or pretend horse niggers it was usually like half their armed forces defecting because the ruling government was autistic as hell
>>
>>34669614
Look up CBASS, retard.
>>
>>34669438
Russia would take the whole of Manchuria in less than 14 days, let's not kid ourselves here

>>34669460
J15's are monkey models with shit avionics, Su33's have been continually upgraded.\
Russia is very, very careful about what it sells to China because it knows friendship with China is a double edged sword and China want's large swaths of Russia and wants to bring maoism/restore the USSR
>>
>>34669649
imagine being his autistic
>>
>>34669649
>J15's are monkey models with shit avionics
False.
>Su33's have been continually upgraded
Absolutely false.
It's pretty clear you don't have a fucking clue. Please stop posting.
>>
>>34669474
Russia's AShM's are second to fucking none, they have ballistic missile AShM's,they have some of the greatest anti-submarine missiles in existence, they can deploy said AShM's effectively on land based platforms, and they have an air defense system that can target and destroy a plane taking off in Beijing from the safety of Russia, their submarines are 10000x better than chinas and will sink whole swathes of the PLAN fleet, and their newer frigates and corvettes make chink shit look like 70's garbage.

Without a fucking doubt in my mind the Russian Pacific Fleet could keep the PLAN at bay, and when the Northern Fleet and Black Sea Fleet arrive they could slaughter the PLAN. A Kirov alone would wipe out a chinky carrier group and soak up chink AShM's like nothing
>>
>>34669724
>when the Northern Fleet and Black Sea Fleet arrive they could slaughter the PLAN

Why does this sound familiar?
>>
>>34669474
Russia's navy might not be on par with the west, and it might have/do some laughable shit, but it has 10x the experience the PLAN has, it would be a fucking slaughter, I'm talking Russian corvettes machine gunning chinks in the water.
They'll cover your cities with thermobaric weapons and turn your shit into ashes
>>
>>34669724
Anon, it's not ok to be this stupid.
>>
>>34669724
>>34669753
Samefagging autist
>>
>>34669528
Israel transferred Super Hornet blue prints to China dickcheese.
The majority of China's western copies are forwarded through israel. We have to literally put clauses in our shit we export to them
>>
>>34669771
How did Israel get super hornet blue prints when they don't operate them? Are you confusing the superbug with the Lavi?

Please pick up a real book once in a while.
>>
>>34669613
Russia is keeping it's industry alive by making subs, frigates, and corvettes. They haven't built a single destroyer since the last Sov, and they have stated that they would like to continue the 2 destroyer class system. Their nearest domestic Destroyer is due 2021. The fact that they haven't bought Chinese DDG's in small numbers as an interim speaks volumes - either the Chinks vastly overvalue their shit or Russia knows what's up.

Lets delve further - Russia lost it's largest shipyard when the USSR collapsed. Now Russia wants to build Amphibious Assault Ships, Carriers, and a Cruiser class as well as replace old soviet landing ships. China has new landing ships. Russia isn't buying.
China is making carriers.
Russia isn't buying
China is making auxilaries
Russia isn't buying
China is making flat top amphibious assault/helicopter carriers
Russia isn't buying

Russia doesn't have the ship yardage to do what it wants in any time effective manner, and they literally won't even buy Chinese RHIB's or patrol craft.

Something is fucking up, Russia knows it and the whole world is oblivious.
>>
>>34669705
It's pretty clear you don't have a clue chinkshit. Their isn't a single aircraft China fields that is more effective than it's Russian equivalent.
Let's not even get into how gaping wide your asshole will be left because Russia deploys bleeding edge electronic warfare and ECM.
The Chinese air force won't last more than a week. As for your shitbox F-22/F-35 clones russia has spent the past 3 decades on counter stealth tech
>>
>>34669738
The Japanese were competent back then though. Let's real, Russian's are vastly, incredibly out matched in their incompetence by the Chinese.
We're talking a country that used conscripted child soldiers in WW2 despite literal metric fucktons of manpower
>>
>>34669845
Ok, look, I understand that you are not very bright and you've been drinking the Ruskie koolaid for a while, so let me just explain this in 3 words.

RUSSIA HASN'T MONEY.
>>
>>34669892
Holy shit does this guy believe what he's typing? If he does, i feel really bad for his parents.
>>
>>34669786
Not superhornet but:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3893126/Chinese-J-20-stealth-jet-based-military-plans-stolen-hackers-makes-public-debut.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/confidential-report-lists-us-weapons-system-designs-compromised-by-chinese-cyberspies/2013/05/27/a42c3e1c-c2dd-11e2-8c3b-0b5e9247e8ca_story.html
>>
>>34669920
>Russia is in Syria
>Russia is in Ukraine

>Russia is waging war on 2 fronts
>And fielding brand new Frigates and subs while doing it
>no money

The chinks are probably overvaluing their shitboats
>>
>>34669933
China worst enemy of Ruskie, little known fact.
The cold war was a farce, while it happened a hot war raged on Chinese/Soviet border for 20 years.

TLDR Russian kill counts against PLA gremlins were insane, thousands of Chink gorillas got preforated by Russian lead
>>
>>34669635
Americans develop new upgrades while the chinks copy and play catchup for 50 years. What exactly did you hope to get out of this?
>>
>>34669965
You are too stupid to understand military procurement, so please, carry on being a retard.
>>
File: 20170325_140542.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px)
20170325_140542.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34664121
Chink UAV booth.
>>
>>34669999
>Russia and the west design and develop thing

>China steal, reverse engineer and make shitty copy of thing.

They have fucking UCAV's without a fucking encrypted datalink for fucks sake
>>
>>34669998
I hoped to have a real conversation with someone familiar with engineering concepts and experiences. What I got is, well, subpar rants from someone who clearly isn't qualified to speak on the subject.
>>
>>34669635
>>34663101
>>
>>34670023
Nothing the Chinks will ever do will be on par with the West, they lack creativity and souls and thus must copy
>>
>>34670020
And where did you get that? 4chan?

Go to bed kid.
>>
>>34670048
Yet the iPhone is made in china. I'm sure most of your worldly possessions are too, give your lack of education and its correlation to income.
>>
>>34670075
Nigger I own a Samsung. South Korea actually has quality control
>>
>>34670075
>Designed in America
>Made in China

Literally every other phone brand is made in Japan, South Korea, or Taiwan

Speaking of Taiwan, let's be frank, the government of Taiwan is the legitimate government of China. The PLA is illegitimate and when the West and Russia finally stop this Chinese nightmare the wrath of the Kuomintang will be felt all across China. All PLA party members will be executed
>>
>>34670092
Check the nation of origin. Likely china or vietnam.
>>
>>34670134
you literally have no clue. Why didn't your mother abort you?
>>
>>34670149
Chinese Communists will suffer a thousand deaths when the Kuomintang returns from Taiwan. The destruction will be swift and absolute.

Taiwan is independent, Taiwan government is TRUE government of China
>>
>>34670167
PLA weak little commie bitch. PLA get it's shit pushed in by tiny Vietnam. PLA lose every war after civil war. PLA useless. TAIWAN STRONG.
Every Taiwanese are true enlightened men of China, all are trained to fight and murder reds without remorse, without fear and without surrender.
We beg you to try invade, we will slaughter you wholesale
>>
>>34670200
Don't you have some Apaches to crash Taiwan?
>>
>>34670200
Kek, jej, and zozzle.

I worked with Taiwanese for 10 years here in Ausfalia in the early 2000's. All of them were desparate as fuck to run from there home country to avoid conscription / inevitable death from PLA invasion.

Couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

I'd fuck their women though (and any civilised mainland variants found).

>Damn I love being white.
>>
>>34663078
>( like still using SPG-62 and PESA radars for the Aegis system)?

The USN hasn't bothered with better radars because its enemies haven't given them any reason.
>>
After Chinese Civil War - war of communist aggression -

China invade Korea to fight Americans and conquer South Korea.
American slaughter Chinese wholesale

1969 Zhenbao Island incident - PLA vs USSR
800 PLA killed, hundreds more wounded.
59 Soviets killed, 94 wounded.
Russian marines really kick pussy PLA ass

1979 China invade Vietnam because Vietnam slap down China puppet Pol Pot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
Vietnamese skilled at fighting
Vietnamese destroy PLA, PLA retreats and claims victory despite losing 60,000 men and accomplishing no goals.

Red China weak, PLA weak, PLAN weak. Give up traitors, surrender to Kuomintang
>>
>>34670256
>chinks of any sort civilized

Hello ling yu how is your life in Australia?

Rather have Japanese, Koreans or even Vietnamese really anything is better than disgusting chinks.
>>
>>34670200
Taiwan and Kuomintang is only way forward for China, those that abandon her are no better than savage reds who poop in streets.
Taiwan and Kuomintang only way forward cultutally for China. PLA is abomination, it is a drain on Chinese spirit, and they will be defeated.
>>
>>34669999
Says the know nothing idiot himself
>>
>>34670287
Nah cunt, I'm white, and indeed have a Jap wife of 8 years myself.
>Not even inflatable
Still Good yellow is good. I'd hit any that are worthy.
>>
>>34669845
besides >>34669920
which is probably the most important reason desu, Russia would like to look equal, there is another reason. These destroyers and carriers and big ships are the modern version of capital ships. Capital ships are for parading around empires and long range adventures, and not a good idea for all-in naval missile exchanges, or for land-focused powers with sequestered ocean approaches.
>>
>>34662961

>Door opens to the inside
>BUCKETS, fucking BUCKETS
>Damage control party visibly confused
>Unable to lock door, weld it shut

Thats seriously india tier. What a fucking shitshow
>>
>>34663671
>Get EMBARRASSED by Japanese.
>Have "White Pride no navy" sink a heavy cruiser with French remote locking AShM's.
>>
>>34671417
it was a destroyer

they also lost several ships to skyhawks with iirc unguided bombs

their harriers did very good though
>>
also they sunk an aircraft transport with another exocet
>>
>>34662595
Do you ever feel bad for accepting money for such shitty writing?
>>
>>34663857

>10-20 years behind the soviets
>when they were still soviets
>still behind soviets
>now

LOOOOOOLLLLLLL
>>
>>34671299
It's called Maskiroska retard. They show you what you want to see but when push comes to shove, they'll special forces the shit out of your Burkes.
>>
File: 1500593744740.jpg (276KB, 424x550px) Image search: [Google]
1500593744740.jpg
276KB, 424x550px
>>34663078
>Sea bass you say.
>>
>>34670284
this is what happens when the only history course you take is taught by 4chan.
>>
>>34671299

>Corded angle grinder thrown into the watery mix

It's funny because they think they are a big navy now.
>>
>British ""people""
>>
China's geniune tech progress can really only be counted post 2010 and even then its still catching up.

Before that copying was far more economical for then.
>>
>>34671517
>It's called Maskiroska retard

The Chink navy is more like a Potemkin village, faggot.
>>
File: 1500690517697.jpg (21KB, 462x427px)
1500690517697.jpg
21KB, 462x427px
>>34671517
>using the "I was only pretending to be retarded" excuse for an entire navy
Oh, I'm sure the difficulties of a entirely new navy from a people with no real naval experiance are actually a clever ruse to trick the world into thinking they are weak.
It's just the only explaination that makes sense
>>
>>34663809
I know you're upset brit bong, but you're flat out wrong on almost all of this.

>can't handle the fact that QE will launch more capable aircraft that current US carriers
They will litterally launch the same F-35s, because the US is the one producing the aircraft.

It weighs, less, holds less planes (max of 50 as compared to 127 superbugs for a nimitz), and will be thoroughly unable to sortie more total. That being said, it can launch its smaller air wing faster thanks to the two elevators.

>gets assmad when he remembers his nations "high tech" career requires 4000+ crew while QE uses 600
hahahahaha, no fucking way you can launch a full airwing with 600 people. Pilots alone would take up 15% of that, engineering, maintenance, radar operators, weapons loaders, officers, etc. no way its 600 total. btw, just looked it up, its 1600 with the air wing. 679 without. So Mr. Britbong, what is the point of an aircraft carrier with no aircraft?

Also, remember if it get hits and takes losses with 5000 people you have spares and can keep chugging along. With 679, you take losses your out of action. So Mr. Britbong, what are the chances a warship gets hit....

>>34665491
>Damage control parties are made redundant with sealed and unnamed compartments, remote sensors and fire suppression.

The Brits thought this before, and then the battle of Jutland happened.... But of course, Mr. Britbong, lord of the seas knows better than thousands of years of history showing that having massive damage control teams can save ships. See the USS Enterprise during Midway getting hit so many times, the Japs thought they sunk two carriers not one.

>>34669182
hahaha, litterally nothing China has done has leapfrogged anyone. Their quantum communication system, involved taking the 15 year old us system, lugging it to the top of a Himalayan peak to "prove" they have leapfrogged the us.
>>
>>34669621
you do understand that for their NV and thermal optics, they have been buying from the French right? The Thales thermal sight is French not Russian, and it is on literally every T-72B3.

Optics, NV, Thermal sights, gps, all those not very sexy support equipment which is critical to the actual function of the military hardware is almost completely lacking in both Russia and China. Of course this never gets a lot of play, but take a look at the amazing footage the Ka-52, Russias most advanced attack helicopter produces. Hilarously Putin tried to pass of US apache gun camera footage as Russian. http://gizmodo.com/video-that-putin-shows-oliver-stone-of-russians-fightin-1796257586
>>
>>34674445
>Putin bragging about Apache footage to US "journalist"

Wow. I've seen a lot, but that's like, Iran / India levels of embarrassing.
>>
>>34674445
Could Russia get any worse?
>>
>>34674301
>They will litterally launch the same F-35s, because the US is the one producing the aircraft.

F35 isnt in service with the USN.

An F35B from QE carries more weapons, further than what is currently used by american super carriers. F35C obviously does more, but my statement is correct.

>It weighs, less, holds less planes (max of 50 as compared to 127 superbugs for a nimitz), and will be thoroughly unable to sortie more total. That being said, it can launch its smaller air wing faster thanks to the two elevators.

I said previous US suoercarriers. QE weighs more than Kitty hawk and forrestal class and sorties more than everything preceding Nimitz. So my statement is correct.

The damage control issue was already addressed, USN policy is outdated. and they also need to compensate for a lower standard of recruit and training by giving menial duties to so many crew.

>thinking Jutland and midway are relevant in 21st-century damage control methods. I'm sure hundreds of blacks with wooden blocks and hammers will stop a ford class from sinking once it gets hit by a torpedo or missile.

sealed compartments with CO2/foam fire suppression and remote damage monitoring is the future. That's why you use it too in your aircraft hangers and missile silos.
>>
>>34663824
>You used to rule the world but now you're nothing more than a country that we intimidated into handing over Hong Kong

In 2021 QE and her UK CBG is going to sail around the world to the south china sea just to remind you that you aren't shit.

And there's nothing you can or will do to stop it chink.
>>
>>34675202
>In 2021

Why can't you do it now? Or are you all that craven a nation of troglodytes who have to wait 4 years to deliver on their threats

>Great Shitstain is so pathetic a country they currently lack the naval assets and capability to do what China regularly does unflinchingly.
>>
>>34675240
Because the carrier is still on sea trials, SCS is the first active deployment, however.

China has never projected anything other than token power to the north atlantic.

The UK has submarines and RFA vessels permanently operating in the pacific/indian ocean with regular patrols from surface combatants.

the paper tiger can't stop us
>>
>>34675264
>J-just w-w-w-wait and s-see. I'll s-show you f-four years f-from now with my tragedy of a carrier group

It's adorable when third world countries with GDPs lower than two provinces of China try to act tough
>>
File: IMG_1630.jpg (102KB, 800x500px)
IMG_1630.jpg
102KB, 800x500px
>>34675294
>>
File: chinese-toilet.jpg (379KB, 1479x997px)
chinese-toilet.jpg
379KB, 1479x997px
>>34675294
>>34675330
>>
File: 1500959616159.gif (753KB, 220x221px)
1500959616159.gif
753KB, 220x221px
>>34675294

I suppose this smug feeling stops you killing yourself after a hard days work at the sweat shop right?

Other anon let him have this, remember he has to spend all day making Iphones he will never afford for people who lead a life he never will.

>Yes Terry! China Strong :)
>>
>>34675330
>>34675348
>>34675351

America, come attend to your senile shithole of a vassal state. They're still trying to play superpower on the net, despite not even being the 3rd most powerful nation on their own continent.
>>
>>34675351
china from 2013 are the biggest users of iphone in the world, look it up
>>
>>34675378

Terry no we mean it, China strong! :) No need to get all hot and bothered. Vietnam hasn't done anything to you has he? No need to be rude either, I thought we'd taught you manners with the whole 'opium wars' business.

No matter, your 3 shift today starts soon, better run along and make those Iphones :)
>>
>>34675400
The factory my father owns makes toothbrushes. He says that Britain is mysteriously, the one country which has never ever appeared on our list of export destinations.
>>
File: ukgp.jpg (63KB, 694x905px)
ukgp.jpg
63KB, 694x905px
>>
File: 20150718_woc000.png (132KB, 580x1308px)
20150718_woc000.png
132KB, 580x1308px
>>34675486
>>
>>34675421

>Almost half a billion people in China never brush their teeth, according to the country's health chiefs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1943420.stm
>>
>>34675523
It is the sad legacy of British colonialism. Also 35% is better than 99% like your inbred island.
>>
File: gook engineering.gif (96KB, 496x1004px)
gook engineering.gif
96KB, 496x1004px
>>34669403
Why? Licensed or stolen, the point is gooks can only back engineer and are incapable of developing something on their own. This indicates a complete and utter lack of innovative thought and deems them decades behind both the US and Russia. They can't do shit, they have to wait till good white people develop something to steal or buy it.
>>
>>34673899
>The Chink navy is more like a Potemkin village
A historical meme non-existent in real life? Yeah, it's pretty much that.
>>
>>34669941
What does that have to do with Israel?
>>
>>34675550
>British colonialism
>China

I get that there were spheres of influence, but this is some shitty-ass b8
>>
File: 1487831255862.png (1MB, 800x800px)
1487831255862.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>34669994
that's not what wikipedia says
>>
>>34662555
>Made in China printed on warhead
the people they're a threat to are the people that buy their shit and try to use it (Norks)
>>
>>34675486
>Canada a regional power
HAHAHAHAHA
ARE YOU 'AVIN A GIGGLE ?
>>
>>34676002
This. Canada isn't even the most influential country in Canada
>>
>>34675191
>I said previous US suoercarriers. QE weighs more than Kitty hawk and forrestal class and sorties more than everything preceding Nimitz. So my statement is correct.
Last I checked we comissioned the Ford class of carriers, making the nimitz previous US supercarriers hence you're wrong.

>An F35B from QE carries more weapons, further than what is currently used by american super carriers. F35C obviously does more, but my statement is correct.
you just contradicted yourself. Because by the time the QE is launching F-35Bs US carriers will be launching F-35Cs. because both will begin flight trails in 2018, and expected to be fully operational by 2020.

>
The damage control issue was already addressed, USN policy is outdated. and they also need to compensate for a lower standard of recruit and training by giving menial duties to so many crew.
hahahahaha, has any QE been hit in combat? Has this "superior" damage control policy been teseted? Remember in Jutland, the Brits thought their ships armor made them impenetrable, and thus extra armor around the magazines was unnecessary. It did not work out for them then, and it wont now.

>sealed compartments with CO2/foam fire suppression and remote damage monitoring is the future.
again, hahahaha. We use it in aircraft hangars and missile silos to stop fires. The problem in a carrier is that we need to not just stop the fire, but also put the carrier back into operation as soon as possible. This means we need a fucking ship construction crew on board in order to repair the damage the ship sustains. If you don't have one and the QE doesn't, you will be mission killed far more easily than a more fully manned ship.

The real reason the Brits have moved to remote damage control is not that it is more effective, but rather because it is more cost effective. You cannot afford a properly crewed vessel, and therefore are trying to back justify why reducing the cost as well as the effectiveness makes sense.
>>
>>34674445
>Hilarously Putin tried to pass of US apache gun camera footage as Russian

Just checked what Stone or the Kremlin have to say about it and both just outright deny it... and the people on the RT page have no issue with that.
I mean, it's just fucking surreal, verifying the actual facts takes like thirty seconds, but the vast majority of these people just straight out refuse to accept the truth that stares them in the face.
It's not a question of fucking interpretation, it's not an alternate goddamn point of view, it's a question of the sky either being blue or not.
Post-truth society is incredibly creepy, and I say that as someone who thought they've been desensitized by a decade long exposure to all the stupid 4chan has to offer.
>>
>>34662961
That completely fucking unprotected welding that guy was doing, Jesus.
>>
>>34676384
Guy was using an angle grinder but i get your point.
>>
>>34675202
>2021
We'll be waiting. Hurry the fuck up, bong.
>>
>>34676290
Not a Bong, but I don't see why comparisons between US and UK carriers are relevant. They're not fighting. They should be compared to Russian and Chinese carriers.
>>
>>34675486
>>34676002
tbf, I think this is an older chart.
>>
>>34675421
SAVAGE BANT
>>
>>34675702
>shit looks the same so they must be the same
>-t a dumbass

Dude just stfu.
>>
>>34675792
Nothing. He's dumb.
>>
File: 1497569914646.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px)
1497569914646.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
>>34662961
>Tfw shithead jin ping starts a gas powered water pump in an enclosed space and kills 20 guys.
>>
File: 1450297450412.png (2MB, 1462x1462px)
1450297450412.png
2MB, 1462x1462px
>>34675421
Top banter tbeh desu
>>
>>34675202
>2021
By then Paracels and Spratlys would be a long line of radar, ASM silos and flak towers so that doesn't sound like a good idea.
>>
>>34675421
10/10 bant
>>
>>34676517
Because only Americans and Brits understand maritime science and vehicle design
>>
>>34680713
Only thing Americans understand is how to find the nearest mcdonalds.

As for the brits, they only understand multiculturalism.
>>
>>34662555
Well then! You better make sure they build something on par with your awesomeness before you do anything about it right?
>>
>>34670170
a thousand deaths isn't really all that much in a war between nation states in the 21st century
>>
>>34682947
That's an entire division killed, m8.
>>
>>34670167
dude, you have outdone yourself, well done.
relying on blueprints to make something that is already half made by machines isn't great engineering
>>
>>34682960
it's also 2 orders of magnitude smaller than what an actual war between the ROC and PRC would produce.
>>
>>34662555
>USA take Ten Years to copy 1945 German torpedo designs
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.