[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armslist thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Share your unique Armslist interactions.

Also, what do I need to be prepared for in selling a handgun on Armslist? Do I agree to meet at their house in the woods so they can test it out?
>>
>>34662471
Not sure if ur joking but I def wouldn't do that unless I had my squad w me. If dude insists on test firing then just meet at a range.

If he doesn't need to test fire then just meet in a parking lot or something.

Also, prob goes without saying, but I'm always strapped when I meet anyone to buy/sell shit. You should be too. Keeps everyone honest.
>>
>>34662488
Is it okay to just meet at an FFL? Do I need any paperwork as a seller? What if it's my only gun, should I keep it loaded for the interaction?
>>
>>34662539
Assuming neither of you are legally disallowed from owning said firearm, then no problem meeting at an FFL. You could even have the FFL do an official transfer for you guys... I've never done that but if the seller insisted and paid for the transfer then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I personally wouldn't have the firearm that I'm about to sell loaded. That's just setting yourself up for a fuckup IMO
>>
>>34662579
Not OP, but if I was going to privately sell a firearm, that's how I'd do it. I'd have no problem paying for the NICS check if it gave me peace of mind.
>inb4 gubmint doesn't need to know
Well, if you're afraid of the government coming to your house to take your guns then I probably don't want to sell to you anyway.
>>
What are the dangers of selling a gun without an FFL? Will I be implicated in any event? I bought the gun used in PA at a store. Do people on Armslist expect the whole thing to be under the table?
>>
>>34662471

Unless your state has different laws than mine, theres nothing illegal about it. Private sale between two legal parties. As long as you aren't knowingly selling stolen property or knowingly selling to someone who is legally barred from owning said firearm you're all good.

The only way to know what the dude expects is to ask him or better yet just tell him how it's gonna go down. It's your gun you set the rules of the transaction.

Honestly homie with as nervous as you sound about this you might want to do some more research on your local laws or just go to an FFL and have them do a paper transfer.
>>
>>34663233
Yeah I think I want paperwork that it's not mine anymore just in case
>>
>>34663249
you can just type up a bill of sale including the make, model, and serial and bring 2 copies to the transaction for both parties to sign,
>>
Another question, I'll post my weird encounters later: how the heck do I deal with shipping when I find someone who ships? I don't know a thing about shipping private sales, should I not use paypal because they're anti-gun and might lock up my account? That's what I've heard.
>>
I know it's Reddit but who cares when it comes to something as niche as this: www.reddit.com/r/ArmslistAbominations
>>
>>34662539
What are you doing dude, you're asking some weird ass questions. Just bring another person or two. If you don't have any friends, go make some first
>>
Anyone have experience selling on GunBroker?
>>
>>34663658
Anon asked about keeping it loaded because I advised he be strapped for the transaction... As is tradition
>>
File: poop dick.png (188KB, 1117x1861px) Image search: [Google]
poop dick.png
188KB, 1117x1861px
>>34662471

Not mine, but this is some guy trying to haggle for items that the seller totally isn't interested in as per the listing
>>
>>34663805
You kind of were acting like a poop dick though
>>
>>34662904
If the gun is used to commit a crime, the ATF will probably be knocking on your door. The one who bought it from an FFL is the gun owner. If your gun was stolen, you should've reported it so you're not implicated in any crime it's used for
>>
I once had a guy contact me about a gun I had sold the day before and for whatever reason thought I should bail on the guy that had already bought it so I could sell it to him.

When I told him no he sent me like 20 messages about how skilled at king fu he was and how he could kill anybody with a single punch.

I'm not sure he was threatening me, or somebody I knew fucking with me because it was so bizarre.
>>
File: feelsbad k.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad k.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>34663995
>>
>>34663805
>>34664383
90% of Armslist is just old guys with no social life looking to bullshit with someone about their hobby. Same goes for "car guys" on craigslist.
>>
What if I have no friends?
>>
>>34665352
No, I sell my old guns for new guns.

Stop trying to offer me gift cards, food stamps and a hi point carbine for my 3,000 rifle that I'm selling for 1,500 with only 500 rounds through it and has no scratches and kept clean and lubed you filthy desert merchant.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.