[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joining Wars.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (524KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
524KB, 1440x810px
Hey /k/ since the only active conflicts are in areas like Philippines, Syria, and Ukraine. Also that in the future conflicts will probably move to other areas. I think us /k/ommandos should find ways to be able to join these wars by finding ways to join the forces we would like. Like for example in the Ukraine with either the DPR, or Ukrainian Army, even in Syria with assisting Bashar Al-Assad or the Kurds.
>>
>>34661635
Well faggots against IS already exists. Better join up real quicksmart now before all IS are dead http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/queer-insurrection-isis-lgbt-unit-gay-islamic-state-fight-forces-coalition-syria-middle-east-a7858651.html
>>
>>34661635
no
>>
>>34661635
If your heart is so full of fire that you would fight in another mans war for nothing, why not join your nations SOF and probably get to fight anyway but under advantageous conditions?

If you don't think you could make it in your nations most basic commando unit then perhaps the crucible of war is not for you.
>>
>>34661639
Credit where credit is due, they're actually fighting instead of whining about inconsequential "injustices" like most of my fellow faggots.
>>
>>34661635
Fuck off you LARPing faggots. What's the matter? Even your low standards Army won't take you in? Kys
>>
File: 1494737211086.jpg (37KB, 450x643px) Image search: [Google]
1494737211086.jpg
37KB, 450x643px
>>34661746
I'm sure all the "Warriors" who did as you said sure do love to wash up rain and mow the lawn while regular guys take the fight to the enemy.

>>34661676
The issue is the rate in which SOF are used and what they are used for. Some people enjoy the idea of being an operator but others enjoy the idea of being line infantry, tankers, or ATGM teams. The other issue being some people like fighting to fight, other have a specific cause, but many don't like what the US stands for and would rather fight for who they think is right. This is who that thread is mainly for.
>>
>>34661635
You're never gonna go through with it. Why do I keep visiting a website full of LARPing children?
>>
>>34661635
You're going to get buttfucked and robbed a third way there. Then go home acting like you were a warrior, you'll probably get PTSD as well.
>>
>>34661635
>Hey /k/ since the only active conflicts are in areas like Philippines, Syria, and Ukraine.
Uhm, no?
>>
>>34661639
i guess the isis fighters are especially scared to be captured by those
>>
>>34661635
Why the fuck would I want to give up my comfy life to go fight somebody elses war in a country I have nothing to do with?
>>
>>34663574
for fun
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.