[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Cheapass car gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Colt1908_and_Zastava .jpg (49KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
Colt1908_and_Zastava .jpg
49KB, 400x341px
So Im living in Indiana and have an Indiana permit carry but will work in downtown chicago and I can carry in my car

I will be working late probably (lots of overtime in my job) and I want to get a car gun. I have a makarov but it has alot of sentimental value to me and I don't want to risk getting it stolen

What would be the best car gat you guys can think of that is like 200-250ish dollarydoos that I can put in a safe under my seat and not worry about, but can still be relied upon to fuck up a dindu and shot well one handed in 9x19 or 9x18

And yeah I want a semi auto as Im going to have it under the seat of the car or between the center console and seat and I want that shit condition 3 so I don't shoot my dumb ass taking it out form under the seat or having it shift or something
>>
>>34658954
Canik Tp9, its a little above your budget but a good gun
>>
>>34658954
Tokarev would probably do it.
>>
>>34658954
since when does illinois have a compact with indiana regarding CC
>>
>>34658954
>Im going to have it under the seat of the car or between the center console
not legal in illinois or indiana
>>
>>34659008
I have a carry permit smartass
>>
>>34659030
so? you still have to transport it legally. frankly i think you're full of shit.
>>
>>34659053
Thats why I have a safe in my car for when I leave

What you think Im a no-gunz britcuck

Also how much are tokarevs running for these days
>>
File: que wea.jpg (14KB, 311x303px) Image search: [Google]
que wea.jpg
14KB, 311x303px
>>34658954
>car gun
>>
Poly frame Tanfoglio Witness is $260 and is a first-rate Italian CZ clone for turkroach money.
I wouldn't put too much trust in anything cheaper unless you want to pick up something used - but even then, it's hard to beat
>>
If you're not against used, a Ruger p series is pretty cheap. $250 where you can find them.
>>
>>34658954
sccy
>>
>>34659290
The problem is I think Chicago has a 10 round mag cap.
>>
Canadians can still get cheap as borscht 7.62x25 surplus. Its hot loaded for use in the sub machine guns of the era. It was banned for import into America because its steel core.
A TT-33 loaded with Russian surplus is capable of penetrating level IIIa body armour and every Kevlar helmet manufactured to date.
Its a monster.
>>
Stop contributing to gun violence statistics by letting niggers steal your "truck guns" in your "safe" that I'm sure is some cheap shit from Walmart.
>>
>>34658954
If you want it cheap and don't give a shit about it being dinged or scratched just buy a hi-point.

You won't need to hide your dignity if your the one walking away and no one on /k/ ever saw you bought it
>>
>>34658954
if you kill a nigger in chimpcago they will literally burn you at the stake. the whole administration of the city is so fucking retarded that they would love nothing more than to make an example out of a citizen trying to protect himself.
>>
File: 1500720999762.gif (1MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1500720999762.gif
1MB, 400x226px
>>34659597
Will it even fit in your car?
>>
>>34659444
Top post. Right here.
>>
I had my truck stolen a month ago, everything was taken out of it even my extra oil containers. When people even suggest of keeping guns in vehlicles i just laugh. Am sure glad i did not have a "truck gun" in there even if it was a high point
>>
>>34659619
they really only chimp out when its the po-leece. most people in chicongo acknowledge that ghetto bangers are a problem and dont really care when a person with a ccw kills one, even when most of those people are libtarded gungrabbers. example being the uber driver last year who killed one and nobody cared.
>>34658954
I'd just get a hi point if I was you OP. Cheap and since you aren't cc-ing it the size shouldn't be as much of a hindrance. where in NWI are you?
>>
>>34658954

Smith and Wesson SD9 VE
No doubt your best option, it's a budget Glock but actually just as good. Look around on the internet of buy on that is on gunbroker.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/673844672

>>34658968
>buying guns from roaches

Lol, no.
>>
>>34659857
>Smith and Wesson SD9 VE
>No doubt your best option, it's a budget Glock but actually just as good. Look around on the internet of buy on that is on gunbroker.
>http://www.gunbroker.com/item/673844672
>>>34658968
>>buying guns from roaches

Munster I live actually right on the state line.

And lol I don't give a shit about doxx I mean I have a CCW and have done multiple legit FFL purchases Im in the system so to speak
>>
Taurus pt111 millennium g2. Weird trigger, but I have had it for over a year with no reliability issues. Dispatched one crippled ram from ten yards with it and and a couple of trash pandas. Can handle +p loads.
>>
With truck guns, you are more likely gonna end up with your name on the local gang's donation-wall for your generous contribution of a throw-away 9mm, than you will be for having used it in self defense.

If you have a CCW, just get something small and concealable, that you'll carry every day. Then buy a super cheap holster and stick it between the car seat and your center console while you drive. If someone tries to jack you, instead of fumbling for the gun you're sitting on, you have access to a handgun.

Sticking your gun under your seat or in a gun safe will not protect your gun. Criminals can beat any safe with enough time. Plus, most carjackings/robberies happen when a person is getting into their car. You won't have time to dive in, unlock your gun, load your $200 used HI-point, struggle to get the slide into battery, and put down your attacker before he's replaced your diaphragm with lead. As it turns out, Criminals like to strike when you're distracted. Like, say, when you're fumbling with your keys or plugging in your iphone to your car radio.

Just get a super cheap and small conceal carry gun and a comfy holster for deep concealment.
>>
Check on gun.deals, there's a deal going on for a s&w 915 9mm handgun for 250+ dollars. Might look like ass, but still shoots and a metal 9mm with high cap mag is always a good time.
>>
>>34658954
I eyeballing a charter arms .44 Spc bulldog as my car gun. I prefer revolvers when ever I'm going to have a weapon sit for long periods loaded.
>>
>>34659074
>>
>>34659444

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

Fuck the crime states. Not my fucking problem. Ban niggers, not guns.

>>34660603

Get you a couple of SIG P226 extended mags. They'll work in the PT111 with no mods. ;)

>>34660752

I have a truck gun. It's a decoy. An old Sundance A-25. First round is a spiked handload. I hope some nigger does steal it and shoots it.
>>
>>34660752
This. Very based.
>>
>>34659200
>car
>>
File: gqOZp5E.gif (1MB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
gqOZp5E.gif
1MB, 480x368px
>>34660971
>First round is a spiked handload
>>
>>34658954
Honestly you could just get a 9mm Hi Point. Get a decent car safe and keep it locked in here so it doesn't become another Chiraq Special and call it a day.
>>
>>34659008
100% legal in Indiana with a license to carry.
>>
Go with a Tokarev in 7.62x25. That way if jamarcus steals it it wont be as easy to get more ammo for it. Or anything in a weird caliber for that matter. Maybe another Makarov you dont care so much about?
>>
I can't recommend the Zastava. I bought one when they came out several years ago and the magazines like to fall out when the slide moves or if you jiggle them enough. I could probably fix it with a new mag catch, but I'd rather just be rid of it and get some new tires for my daily.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.