[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tactical Clothing Brands-- Your Favs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3689.jpg (57KB, 549x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3689.jpg
57KB, 549x963px
Evening all, I know this thread mainly deals with weapons such as Firearms, sharps and melees, but are you guys into Tactical Clothing as well? I personally find that 5.11 Tactical stuff is pretty good for the money you pay; I've got a few Taclite Pro pants that have lasted 3 years and still going strong despite getting thrashed and all.

What brands do you guys use and wear and why?
>>
>>34657348
Unless you operate, tactical clothing is for cringelords.
>>
>>34657622
>butthurt
most of 5.11 shit isn't highspeed low drag. and its definitely worth the money. their EMS pants are worth their weight in gold for working on an ambulance.
>cool in the summer
>warm in winter
>deep pockets for stowing your shit.
>>
>>34657622
not him, but all this tactical clothing fad has been a real boon to me as an outdoorsman and a traveller. 5.11 and most any knockoff uses something like a 65/35 poly/cotton blend which makes it excellent for any activity involving movement. Light, breathable, made baggy and always has a perfect pocket for my passport. Now these things are a lot cheaper than other outdoorsy brands like a lightweight fjallraven or a prana.

A friend gave me a pair he bought in Iraq in 2009. It's been around the world with me. In fact, I'll soon circle the globe wearing these fuckers. They've gotten everything from pine tar to blood on them and they look new as hell.

Recommend.
>>
5.11 might make durable / useful pants, but every.single.person I've known to wear them was a complete fucking toolbag.
>>
>>34657743
I'm not a toolbag. I do like 5.11 pants for work. I am male and have to wear scrubs. I fucking hate wearing pajama pants while I'm working. I like having a belt and a zip fly.
>>
>>34657719
Which ones do you use, specifically?
>>
>>34657920

I had to check the waistband. Just says tactical series. style 74273
>>
The stryke pants are my personal favorite. Ive used the taclite, and they tend to be tight around the crotch. The fits on the different models vary wildly, and that includes shirt, boot, and pants. You have to try a bunch of models to find out what really works for you. Fucking expensive though. Get them through a dealer or on a discount through the state or something.
>>
>>34657655
This. 5.11 EMS pants are a godsend for an EMT/Para. I love them.
>>
>>34657348
Wrangler Riggs Workwear. Ranger pants with a good belt. Not super tackytical, but they look good and are tuff, good stitching and reinforcement where needed.

https://www.amazon.com/Wrangler-RIGGS-WORKWEAR-Mens-Ranger/dp/B008RMGCNM
>>
File: flat_800x800_075_f.u1.jpg (45KB, 252x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat_800x800_075_f.u1.jpg
45KB, 252x800px
typical work gear for me
>>
5.11 pants for normal use due to lightweight, fast drying material and well designed pockets, and UF Pro Striker pants/shirt for larping, due to even better pocket placement, good construction, good belt loops, and they come in Fleckmeme.
>>
File: 1484796847655.png (245KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484796847655.png
245KB, 500x375px
>>34657348
>fav tactical clothing brands
Oh boy
>>
>>34657348
tad for clothing
redwing and danner for boots

because I'm following trumps orders of "buy american"
>>
>>34657348
"O.G." brand.
Civilian line produced by Thatchreed Uniforms.
100% cotton, preshrunk, NATO standard sizes.
Comfortable, durable and cheaper than "designer/fashion" styles.
P.G.Wing are an ok altenative, but poly/cotton mix and slimmer cut.
>>
>>34657348

No. It screams faggot.
>>
>>34657622
What are you, 16?

>>34657743
I'm not a toolbag either, they're a perfect cross between a work pant and a dress pant. Excellent for IT in an office environment.
>>34657859
>Patrician's choice.

On top of that, like >>34657719 said they're second only to sweatpants in terms of comfort for traveling, and sweatpants don't have half the utility.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.