[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meeting an anon for private sale, nervous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1482598772449.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1482598772449.png
6KB, 377x330px
Hey fellow /K/ommandorinos, I'm meeting a guy tomorrow for an FFL transfer.

Kinda nervous. He is a member of the melanin order and sound pretty kangz in his speech. How do I not get jumped/murdered during said transfer?
>>
>>34650554
You won't get jumped/murdered, but rather jumped/raped/murdered.
>>
File: 1498539059635.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498539059635.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>34650554
>>
>>34650554
>ffl transfer
most of those folks at the funstore are armed, they'll defend your boipussy
>>
>>34650639
and then expect a taste when done
>>
>>34650611
>>34650619
>>34650639
So I guess just be in public, I carry and am fairly aware of my surroundings.
>>
>>34650657
How is an FFL transfer not public? Are you going to some garage FFL or something?
>>
>>34650677
meeting the dud at a funstore. The way he spoke, Specifically a lack of knowledge on funs, as well as insinuating that he would like to transfer in a parking lot made me worry.
>>
>>34650699
He's not gonna show up.

Are private sales regulated in your state or can you sell anything to anyone at any time without an FFL if you want?
>>
>>34650554
If it's a private sale, why would you even waste your time and money with an FFL? Just meet him in front of the police station and trade the gun for cash. Simple as that. It's perfectly legal as long as you both live in the same state.
>>
>>34650711
I'm in WA, too much jewery here so must have ffl on all private sales
>>
>>34650726
OR here, we have the same shit. If a guy asked my to sell in a lot without FFL I wouldn't even respond to messages anymore.
>>
don't fucking bring a bunch of friends like some pussy fuck if you did that to me I'd fuck off out of there or draw on you
what in the fucking hell is wrong with you people who think it's okay to bring a truckfull of your friends to a business transaction, for a gun no less. that's suspicious as fuck. fuck you /k/ because I know all of you do it because you're all pussy shits who had your mommy and daddy do everything for you. I swear to kike almighty the autism here gets my skin crawling
it's whatever OP fucking get your little butt buddies to go with you that's what all the noguns here will tell you to do because they have no fucking backbone and will insist it's normal behavior. they're the fucks who have to bring someone when they go to the store to buy groceries because the cashier intimidates them
>>
>>34650748
no one has even brought up that, also I have done many private sales without any hiccups.

What made me so suspicious is that he mentioned FFl- less transfer as well as the fact that he sounds like a goddamn thug and I'm trying not to get taken advantage of you fucking autistic edgelord
>>
I don't understand any part of this thread.
If you're meeting him in a parking lot, top lel m8 don't do it he's black. What the fuck are you thinking?
If you're meeting him inside a gun store I really don't see what the problem is regardless of other details.
>>
File: ok.gif (2MB, 400x166px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
2MB, 400x166px
>>34650748

nibba you sound like a paranoid schizophrenic kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.