[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minigun from AR-15 barrels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tradmaid chart.jpg (58KB, 324x901px) Image search: [Google]
tradmaid chart.jpg
58KB, 324x901px
Would it be possible to assemble a few AR-15 barrels/bolts/bolt-carrier into a minigun barrel/bolt-assembly?
>>
>>34650149
The fuck is a trad
>>
File: DIY-Gatling-Gun-0012085386384.jpg (83KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
DIY-Gatling-Gun-0012085386384.jpg
83KB, 620x420px
>>34650149
>>
>>34650724

trapmaid?
>>
>>34652725
traps are trad
>>
>>34653437
The fuck is a trad
>>
>>34650149
Kill yourself you nigger
>>
The minigun is a specific model, by GE, in 7.62x51, and ar15 parts would have no use in that.

If you want to make a gatling gun, hand-cranked or electric, that maximizes compatibility with AR15 parts, it's going to look kinda retarded since the feed systems will be a mag for each barrel, spinning along with it, much like >>34650734 and https://youtu.be/ct4wwgQl_ko
You could either do that with complete semi auto rifles and the spinny shit is an unnecessarily complicated way to pull the triggers repeatedly, or you could take out the gas systems and make the contraption properly externally powered with the spinny shit cycling the rifles too.

If you want one feed system that feeds all the barrels from one belt, there won't be many if any AR15 compatible parts by the end.
>>
https://youtu.be/8I3I6P9j2ag
>>
>>34650149
I prefer "master", thank you
>>
>>34650149
Why use ar15s though, have you seen the ones done with sks or AKs and how huge they are? With the buffer tubes an ar15 based one would be even longer.
>>
>>34650724
Traditional
>>
no. if you really want a not-BRRT you could get that 10/22 gatling kit.
>>
Someone wants to recreate this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.