[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fight.png (655KB, 838x462px) Image search: [Google]
fight.png
655KB, 838x462px
>Be in bar/club in a duty to retreat state
>Minding your own buisiness
>Some guy walks up to you and starts talking shit
>Stand up and tell him to go away and leave you alone
>He punches you in the face and you stumble backwards a few steps
>You pull out a knife take a few steps back (But don't turn around and wait to get sucker punched again obviously) and tell him to fuck off again

What are the odds that you get an ADW charge or shot by a bouncer if you did this?

What if he punched you like 3 times and you disengaged 2 steps backwards and pulled out a knife?
>>
>>34649386
well just like my mom always said, "shoot first and ask questions later." so i assume that also applies to knives as well.
>>
>>34649386
Run away.

Knife = lethal.
Hood way to get manslaughter or murder.
>>
>>34649812
>Run away
Good way to get the back of your skull bashed in with a beer mug
>>
that would be ADW. Fists are considered not lethal force or grievous injury in most cases.
You'd probably get fuckled by the bouncers, or if it's crowded maybe everyone scatters before the staff catches on.
It would be a job for pepper spray if you weren't in a bar.
>>
>>34649386
odds of getting shot by a bouncer are zero since no business owner wants the liability of having their meatheads armed, especially in a cuck state.

no idea what ADW charge is, but yes if you stab someone who punches you in a drunken fight 10 times out of 10 you will be arrested and charged especially in a cuck state
>>
>>34650617
Assault with Deadly Weapon presumably

and carrying a knife for any reason is fedora-tier, yes even for "muh boxes" use a box knife you shithead
>>
>>34649386
I draw and stab the instant he punches me
I did not feel safe to retreat given the crowded environment and risk of being glassed in the back
Sucker punches can kill. I thought my life was in imminent danger

I'm a church-going Ivy League-trained doctor who spends most of my time off either with the National Guard or volunteering in the 3rd world, and my family is genuinely bursting with lawyers. I'm confident in my ability to avoid prosecution.
>>
>>34649838
Couldn't you just buck up?
Moonwalk outta the joint. That way no glass to the back of the head, no ADW charge, and running away never looked so baller.

And if he chases after you you could claim you couldn't escape and knife him legally.
>>
>>34650859
back up*
not buck up
>>
File: deerbar.gif (2MB, 408x214px) Image search: [Google]
deerbar.gif
2MB, 408x214px
>>34650859
>OP actually bucks up when confronted in bar fight
>>
>>34649386
>>34649497
This, if you feel the need to pull a knife that means your life better be in danger. If your life is in danger then don't pull the knife and back off pull the knife and get to stabbing till the threat is over.
>>
>>34650959
>if you feel the need to pull a knife that means your life better be in danger
Why? You're not using deadly force until you actually use it. Are there brandishing laws for knives?
>>
>>34650992
Yes, it's a deadly weapon. Anytime you pull a deadly weapon it's an escalation of force from non lethal to lethal so you better be sure you can justify the use of the weapon.
>>
>>34650640
Found the 16 year old
>>
>>34651048
But you're not using the weapon?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.