/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else think there is a gap between toys (nerf) and low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1626.png (3MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1626.png
3MB, 2001x1125px
Anybody else think there is a gap between toys (nerf) and low fps guns (crosman etc).
I think that there is a niche open for toy developers which make nerf style or pump action guns with an fps between 200 and 300. They could shoot foam balls or something of the like... wouldnt a nerf style gun that shot foam balls at 300 fps sell like hotcakes? Im an adult but if there was something like that out there i would buy it no questions asked. I could shoot girls at the parties i throw.
>>
>>34649322
The whole appeal of nerf is that you can shoot it anywhere, and it can't take out an eye or injure you. Increase the velocity and you ruin its main appeals, while also probably making it illegal in cuck zones.
>>
>>34649322
>Anybody else think there is a gap between toys (nerf) and low fps guns (crosman etc).

Its called airsoft
>>
>>34649322
>Im an adult

Seems reasonable
>>
What about making a paintball gun that is powered by pump action (hand pressurized) that you can pump up to 400 fps?
>>
>>34649551
How large do you plan on the piston being?
>>
>>34649322
Literally, airsoft. You're not a genius, pal. That said, shooting people with airshit is a great way to make someone lose an eye. Stick to the nerf guns, fuckboy.
>>
>>34649531
>>34649638
there was some picture floating around a while ago of kids with teeth chipped all the fuck up from airsoft
>>
>>34649952
Thats why you wear masks while playing.....most nerf kids graduate to airsoft by the time they're 12.
>>
Airshitters, the reason a lot of people don't like air soft but love need is because nerf guns actually function as intended and are still cheap enough that anyone can afford a nice one.

Airshit is expensive, breaks, and a pain in the ass to have a match in public or a workspace with.

Now. If they simply made a line that had pre-removed pressure limiters for nerf, this pretty much meets what this guy wants.
Preferably with revolvers and bolt, lever, and pump action long Guns to avoid having to fuck with electrical mechanisms for now.
>>
>>34649322
Gelball guns
Shoot gel water balls
Realistic look and action, and 0 danger
>>
>why doesn't someone make something that's entirely unsafe to use casually like a Nerf gun but not dangerous enough to be used for airsoft battles and pest control
Golly!
>>
>>34652652
When you put it that way, it sounds like fun. Like shooting rubber bands at siblings.
>>
>>34649638
You could make a nerf gun much more powerful than current ones that wouldnt put an eye out. Officer faggot pants...
In the case ur atf, go fuck yourself
>>
>>34649322
Basically, all you need to do is build something that shoots rival style foam balls at the sorts of velocities that a shitty paintball gun does, think 100-200 fps. That's enough to hurt, but not enough to cause anything approaching significant injury.

Build them as tough as modern nerf guns, put speed/pressure regulators in to keep the lawyers happy, and sell them for $75 or less. Profit!
>>
>>34649531
>>34649638
>>34650460
Op doesn't know about airsoft?
Don't answer that; just go.
>>
>>34652652
Is a nerf/rival style blaster that shoots foam balls hard enough to leave mild welts too much to ask for?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.