[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm ignorant, you's ignorant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bobba-fett-gallery-4[1].png (140KB, 270x405px) Image search: [Google]
bobba-fett-gallery-4[1].png
140KB, 270x405px
this came up at work today and i think it's a good place to ask since it involves concealed carry and self-defense

if a bounty hunter draws his weapon you, what are your legal rights? imagine a bounty hunter attempts to detain you, with no police present, and you know that you are not wanted. does the county prosecute you if you fire first, since he drew his weapon?

also i've read some that it varies widely by state what authority they have, if any. but they still bring in tens of thousands a year, so mistakes are inevitable.
>>
>>34648086
A bounty hunter isn't by law supposed to draw his weapon unless it's in self defense so most of them probably won't. That being said if a bounty hunter draws on you and you kill him you're still probably in deep deep shit seeing as how you're a wanted criminal and the bounty hunter presumably isn't. So any prosecutor worth a damn is going to get you sent to jail for a very long time.
>>
>>34648945

Not rare for bounty hunters to accidentally "arrest" the wrong person, specially if you're black.
>>
>>34648989
If you're not the target it would be pretty easy to claim self defense in court and get off Scott free. OP's post seemed to be mostly in regards to if you were the target.
>>
We don't need their scum.
>>
File: 464002.jpg (19KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
464002.jpg
19KB, 500x250px
The time to win these things is later, in court. You can be made rich, later on, or possibly get killed/kill someone else/both or get fucked and go to jail.

Drawing on someone who already has a gun on you is retarded anyway.
>>
>>34648086
wait, do you mean in real life or in the star wars universe?????
>>
>>34648086
Is that a 40mm belt?
>>
>>34649155
>kekd
>chekd
>>
Good thing Boba was wearing his dick protector.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.