[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving a bad review

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: OnPatrol.jpg (2MB, 3008x1960px) Image search: [Google]
OnPatrol.jpg
2MB, 3008x1960px
BLUF: I ordered a gun, company took too long shipping it (over two weeks), I had to cancel the order, and it took over a month to get the refund, but they did give me a full refund. Should I leave a bad review for the company?

Full version: I ordered a gun in April and the company gave themselves two weeks to ship it. I was leaving for a school soon, and they hadn't shipped the gun so I emailed them a few times to find out why. Never heard back. So I canceled my order, and they said they charge a 20% restock fee. I asked if they would waive it since I was leaving for a military school. They said yes and gave themselves 7 business days to refund it. THey missed that. So I emailed them and they said they would have to email me a check. 5 business days to do it. They didn't do it on time. So two months after placing my order I finally got my money back and the full amount. Should I blast this company else where or just be thankful I got my money back?
>>
Just write the same thing you just posted in the review
>>
Did you pay as a good customer? Yes
Did you get what you paid for? No

Write that bad review.
>>
>>34647219
This.

If you're less than satisfied with anything from the product, to the customer service, it's worth mentioning.
>>
>company fails to keep their word repeatedly
>attempts to bill you for 20% of the price despite failing to deliver any product
You tell me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.