[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this guy slaps your raifu's buttstock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: pat-mcnamara-just-a-little-bit-o.jpg (122KB, 1920x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pat-mcnamara-just-a-little-bit-o.jpg
122KB, 1920x1012px
then says that universal background checks + waiting periods for gun sales are a good thing. What do /k/

pro tip u dont do shit cuz u scared that he will go blaze ops on your fat ass
>>
>>34646861
>oh man I can't blindly agree with someone on every point or opinion they have!
>>
I try to argue my point as to why those are bad things. That is to say, I engage in a positive social dialogue, rather than being a whiny faggot.
>>
File: Patequal.jpg (75KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
Patequal.jpg
75KB, 675x450px
>>
>>34646861
Dude's a huge government bootlicking cuck and despite him being swole with roaids I can still shoot a pistol better than him.

FAGGOT
>>
>>34646861
He's actually not far from me, and I agree with him.
>>
>>34647044

>that body
>roids
>>
File: Peons.jpg (76KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
Peons.jpg
76KB, 675x450px
>>
>>34647044
>>34647067
>>34646873
>>34646861

You guys do realize he made that instagram comment as a joke?
>>
>>34647132
He went on an anti gun comedy central special with an anti gun host and blatantly stated he's down with blanket purchase delays as a joke?
>>
>>34647169
He did the comedy central thing because he felt all the other options for guns owners the producers would choose would display gun owners in a bad light.

I didnt watch the show, but i doubt he BLATANTLY unedited says hes down with delays. CC editted the shit out of the footage to twist his words.

This is all from the primary & secondary podcast he was on that cleared everything up, IIRC
>>
File: shittypic.jpg (236KB, 770x435px) Image search: [Google]
shittypic.jpg
236KB, 770x435px
>>34646861
>>
>>34646861
tell him to not wear his ass wipe on the belt buckle
>>
>>34647169
According to his interview on P&S, he actually said no to UBC, explained how they were dog whistles for a registry, but then said he was fine if other people have that opinion because it's a free country. The rest was editing.
>>
>>34646861
I rape his tv and steal his wife.
>>
>>34647972
Bjorn, you really are the worst viking.
>>
File: wiggle.webm (267KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wiggle.webm
267KB, 1280x720px
>>34646861
>wiggle my eyebrows seductively and ask if he's got one for me
>>
>>34647218
>I didnt watch the show

So you are just talking out your ass then?
>>
>>34648497
>didnt read the rest of my post

Go watch the P&S podcast for proof, dumbfuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.