[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idea for best gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 86S.jpg (44KB, 740x520px) Image search: [Google]
86S.jpg
44KB, 740x520px
How about you take the 86s and add an inbuilt silencer so as to not increase the overall length (akin to as val) and add picatinny rails to the top.

IMO this would be the best gun ever created.
>>
No, the Glock and Wesson 45mm FPO is and always will be the best gun ever made. Those guys over at Colt Koch really knew what they were doing.
>>
Bullpup AK conversions are without question the worst bullpups in creation, adding a can does nothing to mitigate that.
>>
>>34646556
>45mm
Pretty big round
>>
>>34646579
You've made your point, care to back it up with an argument?

They're incredibly durable and compact without the sacrifice of range and no need to fumble with a foldable stock.
>>
File: groza.jpg (700KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
groza.jpg
700KB, 1280x960px
I just realized it's already been done pretty much. I'm sure they could make it shorter, they're just being lazy by not having the silencer inbuilt.
>>
>>34646603
>Not ambi
>Back-gas right in the face when suppressed
>Chin weld
>Cannot use safety with thumb or off hand
>>34646669
>Lazy
Or maybe they wanted to be able to strip it and clean it without needing special tools.
>>
>>34646753
It's okay I'm right handed and all left handed people should just kill themselves. Gas in your face is only an issue if you're a pussy. A a cheek weld can be added I'm sure. If they weren't lazy they could create an inbuilt silencer that wouldn't need special tools.
>>
File: tx4cut.jpg (7KB, 411x171px) Image search: [Google]
tx4cut.jpg
7KB, 411x171px
Dude are you talking about this kind of suppressors or what? as vals aren't short because of an integrated suppressor or whatever but because they have a really short barrel.
>>
>>34646586
for you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.